As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Fourth Playstation Store Thread - NA: Blood Dragon, Soul Sacrifice, Spring Sale

• Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    Brainiac's money (or at least some of it) is Sony's:

215251.png

And it's coming out in 2 freaking months, May 16.

I love these HD remakes. I want to buy the Jak and Daxter remake as well as this one, even though I already own all of them on PS2.

Steam: offday
  • Options
    VeganVegan Registered User regular
    Curious: how does PSN handle multi-disc PS1 games?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    You get a pretty message saying please insert disc 2, hit the button and it thinks you put in the next disc.

3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • Options
    AaronKIAaronKI Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Oops, there's where I made the mistake. I thought the $6.99 prices on the PS1 games and the $20.99 price on IV PSP were the original prices. Thanks for clearing that up.

So much for getting IV PSP for $10. :P

AaronKI on
    soempty.jpg
  • Options
    VeganVegan Registered User regular
    You get a pretty message saying please insert disc 2, hit the button and it thinks you put in the next disc.

Sounds good. Knowing Sony, I figured changing the disc would entail digging through some system menu or something.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    This sale is a huge reminder that I need to finish FFVII. I feel like a bad person for not beating it yet.

Also, off topic, but @AaronKI I'm playing through Pyschonauts and I can finally say I understand your avatar. :D

anoffday on
    Steam: offday
  • Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    Vegan wrote: »

Sounds good. Knowing Sony, I figured changing the disc would entail digging through some system menu or something.

Actually I had forgotten since the last multidisc game I played was winter 2010. It's almost that simple.

Basically when you get the pretty switch disc screen, hit the PS button and the second or third option down will be disc switch. It's not exactly complicated but it isn't exactly 100% fool proof either.

3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    PAL Update:
    PlayStation Plus
    Assassin’s Creed Revelations – 50% Discount (ends Monday, March 26th)
    Rayman 3 HD – 20% Discount, 1 week only
    Bionic Commando: Rearmed 1 and 2 Double Pack (Buy Bionic Commando 2, get Bionic Commando: Rearmed Free) – €14.99

PS3 Games
    Assassin’s Creed Double Edition - (£23.99/€29.99/AU$49.95)

Assassin’s Creed Revelations (releases Friday) - (£35.99/€44.99/AU$69.95)

Mercury HD and Heavy Elements DLC Pack - (£3.99/€4.99/AU$8.45)

Rayman 3 HD - (£7.99/€9.99/AU$15.95)

PS3 Demos
    Rayman 3 HD Trial

Blades of Time demo
    Availability: Not available in Germany

PSP Games
    Monster Hunter Freedom - (£7.99/€9.99/AU$15.95)
    Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Portugal, Qatar, Russian Federations, Ukraine

Monster Hunter Freedom 2 - (£7.99/€9.99/AU$15.95)
    Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Portugal, Qatar, Russian Federations, Ukraine

PS Vita Demos
    Treasures of Montezuma Blitz

PS2 Games
    Tak: The Great Juju Challenge - (£7.99/€9.99/AU$15.95)

PS3 Downloadable Content
    New DLC available for:

Ace Combat - Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Israel, Qatar

Cabela’s Big Game Hunter 2012 - Not available in AU, NZ

Dancestar Party

Homefront

Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 - Not available in Denmark, Finland, Norway, Poland, Sweden

Kingdom of Amalur

LittleBigPlanet 2

Motorstorm RC (PS3 / PS Vita cross compatible)

Rock Band 3 & Network - Not available in HR, CZ, GR,HU, IN, IL, KT, LU, PL, RU, SA, SI, ZA, TR, UA, AE

Saints Row: The Third

PS Vita Downloadable Content
    BlazBlue Contiuum Shift Extend

Ridge Racer

Not much to say. Rayman 3 HD is probably worth a look at least. The Saint's Row DLC is 'The Trouble With Clones' and is the final part of the season pass deal, as far as I know.
    The Plus Bionic Commando deal looks good, or it would if I didn't already own BC:R1.

• Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    Hm - may have to try to find enough PSN funds laying around for War of the Lions. I love FFT, but it'd be better on the PSP I think.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    b1rdmanb1rdman Registered User regular
    jclast wrote: »
    Hm - may have to try to find enough PSN funds laying around for War of the Lions. I love FFT, but it'd be better on the PSP I think.

I'm thinking the same thing. I had the GBA FFT, and the PSP one. But I gave my PSP to my brother after I got my Vita. So for 6.99, I feel it is worth it. When does the sale end? Also, anything else worth picking up that I should look into?

steam_sig.png
    3DS: 1118-0304-5441 | PSN: b1rdman385 | steam:b1rdman385 | BattleTag(Diablo 3): Marticus#1981 | NNID: b1rdman
  • Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Probably a dumb question but here goes...I recently switched from 360 to PS3 and getting used to the store and interface has been the only real challenge I've had. When I browse a game I see the little "cover art" and the description - but is there no place with screenshots of the actual games?

• Options
    KirbithKirbith I appear to be made of delicious cake. Registered User regular
    b1rdman wrote: »
    jclast wrote: »

I'm thinking the same thing. I had the GBA FFT, and the PSP one. But I gave my PSP to my brother after I got my Vita. So for 6.99, I feel it is worth it. When does the sale end? Also, anything else worth picking up that I should look into?

The sale will be going on until the store updates next Tuesday.

Backloggery | Steam - Kirbith | PSN - Kirbith | 3DS: 4957-2249-4817
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Probably a dumb question but here goes...I recently switched from 360 to PS3 and getting used to the store and interface has been the only real challenge I've had. When I browse a game I see the little "cover art" and the description - but is there no place with screenshots of the actual games?

The Japanese and Hong Kong stores are loaded with screenshots.
    The EU store occasionally has little preview buttons where you can see screenshots.
    The NA store has jack shit and makes you google everything yourself.

SCEA is retarded afterall.

vagrant_winds on
    // Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular

This has to be my biggest pet peeve when looking at games, especially the Japanese PS1 games. Recently I've noticed that some games have a preview movie of the game. Reading what you said vagrant_winds that pisses me off that the other stores have screenshots and the US store decided to leave that feature out.

oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Wait, AssCreedRev is on half off on PSN? Hmm...

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    anoffday wrote: »
    Brainiac's money (or at least some of it) is Sony's:

215251.png

And it's coming out in 2 freaking months, May 16.

I love these HD remakes. I want to buy the Jak and Daxter remake as well as this one, even though I already own all of them on PS2.

For some bizarre reason, it's not coming out in the U.S. until fall.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/03/15/ratchet-and-clank-hd-collection-in-na-this-fall-europe-in-may/

Why?
    "I know it's a little bit later than the spring European release, but it's because we have something very special planned for our North American fans to celebrate the 10th anniversary, and we'll share all the details very soon," Insomniac Games' CEO Ted Price wrote on the US PS Blog.

Er... okay? I'm a little confused that everyone else gets it early but possibly gets screwed out of the "very special" thing. Ah well.

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    A comment on the blog post indicated that European people won't get screwed out of anything.
    Again, everything should be available to all. More details when we can share, it’ll all make sense, and YOU GET IT EARLY.

• Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    ...then why delay it for the U.S.?

Ah well, considering how late Europe gets a lot of things I suppose I shouldn't gripe.

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    Medium DaveMedium Dave Registered User regular
    Any reason to buy the FF games on PSN if I have them on disc...somewhere? Can I play VII-IX on my PSP after PSN purchase?

• Options
    RainbowDespairRainbowDespair Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Any reason to buy the FF games on PSN if I have them on disc...somewhere? Can I play VII-IX on my PSP after PSN purchase?

Yeah, almost all PS1 classics on the PSN can be played on the PSP. There are only like 3-4 PS1 PSN games that can't be played on the PSP (like they use too many buttons for the PSP) and none of them are popular games (I don't even remember what they were).

RainbowDespair on
  • Options
    cloudeagle wrote: »
    ...then why delay it for the U.S.?

Ah well, considering how late Europe gets a lot of things I suppose I shouldn't gripe.

My guess is we will be getting whatever the surprise is for free in the US, Europe will have it available but will have to pay extra for whatever it is.

• Options
    Darth_MogsDarth_Mogs Registered User regular
    The speculation on the big surprise thing for NA (or -a- surprise, at least) is that whatever it is has to do with pre-ordering the Collection. There were several really blatant "You should really pre-order!" replies placed down. Still, it is a bit confusing regardless.

Kupowered - It's my Blog!
  • Options
    Blah blah, piddly Drop this week.
    PlayStation Network

FIFA Soccer 12 – FIFA Soccer 12 brings to the pitch the game-changing new Player Impact Engine, a physics engine built to deliver real-world physicality in every interaction on the pitch. Experience the way real-world players challenge each other for the ball, win possession, and test each other physically. Enjoy an infinite variety of natural and believable outcomes in every collision. Players feel more resilient, push and pull during the fight for possession, and recover from light challenges more easily.

Supremacy MMA: Unstricted (PSN // GameCard) – Supremacy MMA: Unrestricted brings the brutality of unsanctioned and unlicensed MMA fighting to the bigtime, favoring fast-and-furious gameplay and underground aesthetics over official branding and television-style presentation. The game aims to raise the bar in the MMA space by bringing an unprecedented level of fast, fluid combat, intuitive controls and true-to-the-sport brutality.

This PlayStation Vita game takes the action of the original hit Supremacy MMA release to a new level with refined, amped up gameplay and controls, as well as new fighters and new locations, Supremacy MMA: Unrestricted on PS Vita delivers fast and furious arcade-style gameplay, providing a satisfying, on the fly experience quick enough to pick up and play, deep enough to sink in to.

Closure – A unique and stylistic puzzle platformer that takes the concept of light and shadow and twists it up into something never before seen.

PS3 Demos

Zack Zero
    Closure
    Blades of Time

minis

Idiot Squad

So, Closure seems to be the 'thing' this week. There's a video for it in the blog post, but I haven't given it a look yet. Kinda hope there's more than this, though.

• Options
    BlandlytastefulBlandlytasteful Gruelmaster The Dark LunchroomRegistered User regular
    Over on the CAG boards, they say the sale for next week will be the Tom Clancy games. Didn't see a reference, and didn't look further into because that didn't really catch my interest, but someone else might care.

Steam: Blandlytasteful | XBL: Blandlytasteful | PSN: Blandlytasteful | 3DS: 3411-0354-2109
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DeMoNDeMoN twitch.tv/toxic_cizzle Registered User regular
    So I got an e-mail from Atlus. A BUNCH of their psp games got price drops that aren't listed on the playstation blog for some reason.

Persona: was 39.99, now 19.99
    Persona 2: was 39.99, now 29.99
    Persona 3: was 39.99, now 19.99

Riviera: The Promised Land: was 14.99, now 9.99
    Yggdra Union: was 14.99, now 9.99
    Knights in the Nightmare: was 29.99, now 14.99

Hexys Force: was 29.99, now 14.99
    Kenka Bancho Badass Rumble: was 39.99, now 14.99
    Crimson Gem Saga: was 29.99, now 14.99
    Class of Heroes: was 39.99, now 14.99

Steam id : Toxic Cizzle
    *TyCart*_banner.jpg
  • Options
    Here's the Update post
    Playstation Plus

Spring Fever Discounts: Closure 20% off
    Splinter Cell HD 50% off
    Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 75% off
    Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 50% off
    Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Vegas 75% off
    Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Classic Trilogy HD 50% off
    Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory HD 50% off
    Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Double Agent 50% off
    Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow HD 50% off
    Tom Clancy’s End War UMD Legacy 75% off
    Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 UMD Legacy 75% off
    Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Predator 75% off
    Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Vegas – UMD Legacy 50% off
    Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Essentials UMD Legacy 75% off
    Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six 75% off
    Free Items: PlayMemories Studio
    Unit 13 Grenade Avatar
    FIFA 12 Full Game Trial
    Discounts: Dead Block 50% off
    Sky Drift 50% off
    Zack Zero 50% off
    MotorStorm RC MISCHIEF Vehicle Pack 1 50% off
    MotorStorm RC MISCHIEF Vehicle Pack 2 50% off
    Updates

Unit 13 Soundtrack (Price Change) (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
    Puzzle Dimension (Price Change) (now $2.99, original price $8.99)
    Armored Core 3 Digital (Price Change) (now $9.99, original price $14.99)
    Armored Core Last Raven (Price Change) (now $9.99, original price $14.99)
    Armored Core Silent Line (Price Change) (now $9.99, original price $14.99)
    Zack Zero (Sale) (now $8.99, original price $12.99)
    Caterpillar – MINIS (Price Change) (now $2.99, original price $3.99)
    Class Of Heroes Legacy (Price Drop) (now $14.99, original price $39.99)
    Crimson Gem Saga Digital (Price Drop) (now $14.99, original price $29.99)
    Gold Fever – MINIS (Price Change) (now $2.99, original price $3.99)
    Hexyz Force Digital (Price Drop) (now $14.99, original price $29.99)
    INTERPOL: THE TRAIL OF DR. CHAOS (Price Change) (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
    John Daly’S Prostroke Golf Course Pack 01 (Price Change) (now $8.99, original price $12.99)
    Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble Digital (Price Drop) (now $14.99, original price $39.99)
    Knights In The Nightmare Digital (Price Drop) (now $14.99, original price $29.99)
    Panda Craze – MINIS (Price Change) (now $2.99, original price $3.99)
    RICOCHET HD (Price Change) (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
    Riviera: The Promised Land Legacy (Price Drop) (now $9.99, original price $14.99)
    ROCKS ‘N ROCKETS – MINIS (Price Change) (now $2.99, original price $3.99)
    SHAPO- MINIS (Price Change) (now $2.99, original price $3.99)
    Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2: Innocent Sin Digital (Price Drop) (now $14.99, original price $29.99)
    Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable Digital (Price Drop) (now $19.99, original price $39.99)
    Shin Megami Tensei: Persona Digital (Price Drop) (now $19.99, original price $39.99)
    Wakeboarding HD (Sale) (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
    Yggdra Union Legacy (Price Drop) (now $9.99, original price $14.99)

-(Vita) Supremacy MMA ($39.99)

-(Vita Apps) Resistance: Burning Skies Augmented Reality Monument Viewer (free) (?)

-(PS3) Closure (+Trial) ($14.99)
    -(PS3) FIFA Soccer 12 ($59.99)
    -(PS3) Demos for Zack Zero, Closure, Blades of Time

-(Apps) PlayMemories Studio ($14.99)

-(Avatars) The King Of Fighters XIII (x9) ($0.49 each)
    -(Avatars) Disgaea 4 (x6) ($0.49 each)
    -(Avatars) Hitman: Absolution (x5) ($0.49 each)
    -(Avatars) I Am Alive Avatar (x5) ($0.49 each)
    -(Avatars) Shoot Many Robots (x10) ($0.49 each)
    -(Avatars) Unit 13 Avatar (x5) ($0.49 each)
    -(Avatars) Dynasty Warriors Next (x20) ($0.49 each)
    -(Avatars) Hyperdimension Neptunia – NISA #2 Avatar ($0.49)

-(Minis) Idiot Squad (Minis) ($4.99)

So, the Atlus sale things have been editted in the blog post itself by now which is good. Then you have the rest of the stuff.

• Options
    Ah_PookAh_Pook Registered User regular
    i picked up closure after playing the demo. it seems really cool, looking forward to digging into it. i also grabbed splinter cell chaos theory on the PS+ sale, because why not. i hear it was really good, and i only ever played the first one.

• Options
    closure is real cool. that is all.

• Options
    PAL Store Update.
    PS3 Games
    Burgertime World Tour - (£6.49/€7.99/AU$12.95) 350MB

Metal Slug 2 - (£7.29/€8.99/AU$14.45) 88MB

Shock Troopers - (£7.29/€8.99/AU$14.45) 77MB

The King of Fighters '96 - (£7.29/€8.99/AU$14.45) 80MB

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2013 (Friday release) - (£49.99/€69.99/AU$109.00) 5GB
    Not available in Greece, Hungary, Israel, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal

Wheels of Destruction - (£7.99/€9.99) 375MB
    Not available in Australia, New Zealand

Wrecked Revenge Revisited - (£3.99/€4.99/AU$8.45) 1GB
    Not available in India, Israel, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, South Africa

PSVita Demos
    Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen Demo - 239MB
    Not available in Germany

PSP
    Shock Troopers - (£5.49/€6.99/AU$11.45) 37MB

World Heroes - (£5.49/€6.99/AU$11.45) 17MB

PS2
    Full Spectrum Warrior - (£7.99/€9.99/AU$15.95) 2.8GB

PSOne
    Arc the Lad II - (£3.59/€4.49/AU$6.25) 320MB
    Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar

minis
    Idiot Squad - (£3.19/€3.99)
    Not available in AU, NZ

Touchdown Fever - (£1.99/€2.49/AU$4.25)

New DLC available for:

PS3 DLC
    Asura’s Wrath
    Battlefield 3
    BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend
    Cabela’s Big Game Hunter 2012 - (Not available in Australia, New Zealand)
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Elite)
    Disney Universe
    Elevator Action Deluxe
    Final Fantasy XIII-2
    Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 - (Not available in Denmark, Finland, Norway, Poland, Sweden)
    LittleBigPlanet
    Magic 2012 Gold Edition
    Motorstorm RC (Vita cross compatible)
    Rock Band 3 & Network - (Not available in HR, CZ, GR,HU, IN, IL, KT, LU, PL, RU, SA, SI, ZA, TR, UA, AE)
    Saint Seiya Sanctuary Battle
    Scarygirl
    Soul Calibur V
    Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2013 - (Not available in GR, HU, IL, LU, PL, PT)
    Wrecked - (Not available in IN,IS,KU,SA,ZA)

PSVita DLC
    BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend
    Dynasty Warriors Next - (Not available in NZ)
    Motorstorm RC (PS3 cross compatible)
    Ridge Racer
    Touch My Katamari

Lots of stuff this week, not much of it interests me unfortunately.
    No mention of what Plus members get this week yet. I'll add it when I find out.

• Options
    edited March 2012
    just going to reiterate that closure is really really awesome. theres a giantbomb quick look up of it today, if youre interested. i just made it to the second world, personally. stuff is getting pretty tricky.

Ah_Pook on
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    That quick look pretty much sold me on it, none of what I'd seen before made much sense to me. I'll pick it up when/if it makes it's way over here.

Anyway quick update on PAL Plus stuff for next week and beyond.
    Shift 2: Unleashed – 100% off
    You save £19.99/€29.99

Shank 2 – 100% off
    You save £7.99/€9.99

Silent Hill (PSone Classic) – 100% off
    You save £5.49/€6.99

Floating Cloud God Saves the Pilgrims (minis) – 100% off
    You save £2.49/€2.99

Golf Mania (minis) – 100% off
    You save £2.49/€2.99

I Am Alive! – 20% off until April 18th
    You save £1.59/€1.99

Wheels of Destruction – 20% off until April 18th
    You save £1.59/€1.99

Mesh Plus-Exclusive Dynamic Theme – 100% off
    You save £1.59/€1.99

Samurai Plus-Exclusive Dynamic Theme – 100% off
    You save £1.59/€1.99

Six Plus-Exclusive Avatars: Dead Cloud; Mutant Skull; Gear and Green/Brown/Pink Demon Beans
    You save £0.21/€0.25 per avatar

Escape Plan Avatar Bundle
    You save £0.79/€0.99

Still to come later this month:
    Pure Chess – Launch discount and Park DLC included at no-cost

House of the Dead 4 – Launch discount, free Theme and Avatars

Sonic CD and other Sonic content exclusively discounted for Plus members

Loads of additional Plus discounts on upcoming sale items, including a launch discount on ‘Episodes from Liberty City‘ on April 11th

Diarmuid on
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Seems Mogs forgot about last night's US PS Store update and I kinda forgot about today's PAL update.
    Since I'm here now, I'll try and do both.

US Store first.
    PlayStation Plus
    Free Games:
    Shank 2
    Shift 2 Unleashed
    Canabalt
    Farm Frenzy 2
    Silent Hill

Free Avatars & Dynamic Theme:
    Escape Plan Bakuki Avatar
    Escape Plan Laarg Avatar
    Escape Plan Lil Avatar
    Escape Plan Logo Avatar
    Escape Plan Triangle Avatar
    Stripe Shift 2 Dynamic Theme

Discounts:
    Wheels of Destruction (20% off, PS+ Price:$7.99)
    Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe Digital (50% off, $9.79)
    Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection (50% off, PS+ Price: $4.89)
    Mortal Kombat – DLC Warrior Bundle (50% off, PS+ Price:$7.34)
    Mortal Kombat – Freddy Kreuger (50% off, PS+ Price:$2.44)
    Mortal Kombat – Klassic Skins Pack 1 (50% off, PS+ Price:$2.44)
    Mortal Kombat – Warrior Kenshi (50% off, PS+ Price:$2.44)
    Mortal Kombat – Warrior Skarlet (50% off, PS+ Price:$2.44)
    Mortal Kombat – Warrior Rain (50% off, PS+ Price:$2.44)
    Exclusive Avatar Bundles: Devil May Cry 3 Avatar Bundle (PS+ Price:$0.99)
    Devil May Cry Avatar Bundle (PS+ Price:$0.99)
    Devil May Cry 2 Avatar Bundle (PS+ Price:$0.99)

PSN Games
    Wheels Of Destruction ($9.99)
    The Price Is Right Decades ($9.99)
    I Am Alive ($14.99)

Game Demos
    Warp Demo
    Time Machine: Rogue Pilot Demo
    I Am Alive Demo

Add-on Game Content
    PS3
    EyePet & Friends (x10) ($0.69 – $2.99)
    LittleBigPlanet 2 (x5) ($1.99 – $5.99)
    MotorStorm RC (x4) (free – $2.99)
    Blazblue: Cse – System Voice Arrange Kokonoe Type-A, Type-B (PS3 Dlc) (Cross Entitled With Vita ($5.99)
    Asura’s Wrath – Additional Episode 15.5 ($1.99)
    Street Fighter X Tekken (x46) (free- $12.49)
    SSX: Eddie And More (free)
    Soulcalibur V (x5) (free – $2.99)
    Tales Of Graces F (x11) ($0.99 – $3.99)
    Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 DLC (x4) (free – $1.99)
    Ninja Gaiden 3 (x7) ($1.99 – $9.99)
    Rocksmith – Bring Me To Life By Evanescence ($2.99)
    Rocksmith – Pumped Up Kicks By Foster The People ($2.99)
    Rocksmith – This Love by Maroon 5 ($2.99)
    Rock Band 3 & Rock Band Network v2.0 - Various things

Vita
    MotorStorm RC (x4) (free – $2.99)
    Blazblue: Cse – System Voice Arrange Kokonoe Type-A, Type-B (Vita Dlc) (Cross Entitled With PS3) ($5.99)
    Ridge Racer Music Pack 16 & 17 “Variety #1 – #2” (free)
    Army Corps Of Hell – Bunny Ears Equipment Set (free)

Updates
    Mortal Kombat – Warrior Kenshi (Spring Fever Sale) (now $3.49, original price $4.99)
    Mortal Kombat – Dlc Warrior Bundle (Spring Fever Sale) (now $10.49, original price $14.99)
    Mortal Kombat – Freddy Kreuger (Spring Fever Sale) (now $3.49, original price $4.99)
    Mortal Kombat – Klassic Skins Pack 1 (Spring Fever Sale) (now $3.49, original price $4.99)
    Mortal Kombat – Warrior Skarlet (Spring Fever Sale) (now $3.49, original price $4.99)
    Mortal Kombat Warrior Rain (Spring Fever Sale) (now $3.49, original price $4.99)
    Prototype (Price Change) (now $19.99, original price $29.99)
    Mortal Kombat vs. DC (Spring Fever Sale) (now $13.99, original price $19.99)
    Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection (Spring Fever Sale) (now $6.99 , original price $9.99)
    MotorStorm RC – BONUS Supermini Duckie (PS3/PS Vita Cross Entitled add-on) (now free, original price $0.49)

And now the PAL update:
    PS3 Games
    I Am Alive - (£11.99/€14.99/AU$23.95)
    Wheels Of Destruction - (£7.99/€9.99) - Not available in AU and NZ
    Who Wants To Be a Millionaire – Active Bundle - (£11.99/€14.99/AU$23.95) -Not available in ZA
    Who Wants To Be a Millionaire – Entertainment Bundle - (£11.99/€14.99/AU$23.95) -Not available in ZA

PS3 Demos
    MUD – FIM Motocross World Championship DEMO
    Not available in BU, HR, IS, KU, LU, QA, SA, SL, TR, UA

PSVita Demos
    Ridge Racer 2011 E3 Interactive Demo

minis
    I Kill Zombies

DLC
    Pretty much the same as the US store from what I can see, except no Rock Band/Rocksmith stuff.

And done.

Diarmuid on
  • Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    Wow - those House Party games didn't stay 360-exclusive very long.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    SkyTurnsRedSkyTurnsRed Saint LouisRegistered User regular
    I just got a new PS3!

What are the top three or four must haves that I should get off of PSN that are PS3 exclusive?

• Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    That's awesome - just before I sold my 360 I beat Shank - now I can play the sequel for free. I think my trial runs out soon though and I'll have to think about if it's worth keeping up - the free games seem to indicate it is. I've never played through Silent Hill either, I'll have to give that a shot.

Are there ever discounts on PSN+ like there are on Live Gold cards all the time?

• Options
    bfickybficky Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    I just got a new PS3!

What are the top three or four must haves that I should get off of PSN that are PS3 exclusive?

Critter Crunch is a great puzzle game, but it's kinda old, so if multiplayer is a requirement for you, it may be hard to get an online game going.

Wipeout HD, if you like racers.

The PixelJunk games are good too... It seems like Monsters is the favorite of the bunch, but I don't like tower defense games so I thought it was just ok. My favorites are Shooter/Shooter 2.

Super Stardust HD and Dead Nation are both good twin stick shooters, on opposite ends of the genre.

EDIT: Apparently Journey is the bee's knees, but I haven't played it yet, so I don't have any comments on that one. Oh, if you're ok with artsy-fartsy, check out Flower.

bficky on
    PSN: BFicky | Switch: 1590-9221-4827 | Animal Crossing: Brandon (Waterview) | ACNH Wishlist
  • Options
    BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Are there ever discounts on PSN+ like there are on Live Gold cards all the time?
    Only discounts I have ever seen were the occasional Toys R Us sale on cards or the "warehouse" (Sam's Club/Costco) discount on gift cards. The practically daily deals on Live Gold is the one thing that makes me jealous of the Xbox 360 owners.

Others will hopefully correct me if I am wrong since I am tempted by PSN+.

Edit: I wanted to thank Diarmuid for posting the US list. Completely forgot today was Wednesday and missed reading the usual Tuesday/Wednesday update from Darth_Mogs which always helps me to decide if I want to log in and fumble my way through the new store to download.

Betsuni on
    oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
  • Options
    SkyTurnsRedSkyTurnsRed Saint LouisRegistered User regular
    Let me understand this right - if I have a PSN Plus account (remember, I'm new), those five games are free for me, as long as my subscription stays active?

• Options
    LouieLouie Registered User regular
    Correct

camo_sig.png
    Twitter - discolouie PSN - Loupa Steam - Loupa
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    I just got a new PS3!

Pixeljunk games and Journey.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //