As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

What was the name of this horror movie?

DecomposeyDecomposey Registered User regular
edited September 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
Ok, this has been driving me crazy all day.

There are these dudes in a cabin. They walk outside and see all the animals in the forest moving in one direction, predetors and prey together, like they're all running from something. Some of them have some weird reddish goo on them.

Then I think a helicopter shows up, and the dude inside tells them to stay put and not go anywhere, maybe?

I think also there was a scene where they take a man into their cabin, and his chest is really swollen. Then the swelling in his chest moves downward to give him a massive beer belly. Then he goes to the bathroom leaving a trail of blood behind him.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Before following any advice, opinions, or thoughts I may have expressed in the above post, be warned: I found Keven Costners "Waterworld" to be a very entertaining film.
Decomposey on

• Options
    Skoal CatSkoal Cat Registered User regular
    Dreamcatcher?

• Options
    DecomposeyDecomposey Registered User regular
    Looks like it, thanks. it was driving me bonkers

Before following any advice, opinions, or thoughts I may have expressed in the above post, be warned: I found Keven Costners "Waterworld" to be a very entertaining film.
  • Options
    Nerf ICBMNerf ICBM Registered User regular
    Yep, that's Dreamcatcher.