Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

A Kinder, Gentler Social Entropy

145791086

Posts

  • LarlarLarlar Moderator, ClubPA mod
    new posts on this page are loading by themselves

    oh my god am I having a seizure

    iwantanswers3.png
    ·
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood Don't You Wonder Sometimes? About Sound And Vision?Registered User regular
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    well, someone once told me that the ++s are the kings of the past, watching over us

    my favorite historical king is hezekiah

    JAbTnPK.jpg
    ·
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS
    Enc wrote:
    Myrrh is worth more than gold in the ancient world. We could but like three stables with that gift. Roman stables, even.

    i know my history thats why i stuck my claim* in dat myrrh


    *penis

    ·
  • KochikensKochikens Lovely-Cuddle-Blanket-Stephen-Fry-Awesomer Registered User regular
    Larlar wrote:
    Kochikens wrote:
    crwth wrote:
    i hate cactus men

    go back to your goddamn country

    He is currently in the lame part of our goddamn country

    where he won't be getting any of the delicious health potion cake I am baking for dungeons and dragons.

    pfffff, when I start DMing for you guys I will get all of the everything

    we'll see about that.

    ·
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    well, someone once told me that the ++s are the kings of the past, watching over us

    Oh. I always thought they were balls of gas burning billions of miles away.

    ·
  • MaydayMayday generation three hybrid Registered User regular
    Ok so that leaves Bale as the one with incest, right?

    ·
  • Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    Rolo wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    well, someone once told me that the ++s are the kings of the past, watching over us

    Oh. I always thought they were balls of gas burning billions of miles away.

    With you, everything's gas.

    ·
  • mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    9zcJb.jpg

    this is me

    ·
  • EncEnc FloridaRegistered User regular
    The ++'s are the great stone statues of the kings of old, warding the entrances to our borders.

    Guns make you stupid. Better to fight your wars with duct tape. Duct tape makes you smart.
    ooydlMBI
    ·
  • MaydayMayday generation three hybrid Registered User regular
    Rolo wrote:
    Oh. I always thought they were balls of gas burning billions of miles away.

    Yep, balls and gas is what SE's all about

    ·
  • LarlarLarlar Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Kochikens wrote:
    Larlar wrote:
    Kochikens wrote:
    crwth wrote:
    i hate cactus men

    go back to your goddamn country

    He is currently in the lame part of our goddamn country

    where he won't be getting any of the delicious health potion cake I am baking for dungeons and dragons.

    pfffff, when I start DMing for you guys I will get all of the everything

    we'll see about that.

    this is how it'll go down

    enemies will appear

    if I'm feeling merciful, you will win and I get all their stuff

    if you have displeased me, you will lose and I get all your stuff

    iwantanswers3.png
    ·
  • SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    Rolo wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    well, someone once told me that the ++s are the kings of the past, watching over us

    Oh. I always thought they were balls of gas burning billions of miles away.

    Thats what they *want* you to think.

    twispandcatsbysigsmall.jpg
    ·
  • EncEnc FloridaRegistered User regular
    Now covered in centuries of bird shit but the point is they are still there I suppose. Warding.

    Guns make you stupid. Better to fight your wars with duct tape. Duct tape makes you smart.
    ooydlMBI
    ·
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    Balefuego wrote:
    Clearly Larlar is clooney, I am marky mark, and kusu is spike jonze

    And Rolo is Ice Cube because he's black

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ·
  • BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    edited September 2011
    Fire Truck wrote:
    Just wanna give a shoutout to @Antimatter for the times I've seen her be a levelheaded but still uncompromising advocate against transphobia on this forum.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overton_window

    Beasteh on
    ·
  • crwthcrwth IDIOT NEWS Registered User regular
    9zcJb.jpg

    this is me

    but i thought...

    ·
  • KochikensKochikens Lovely-Cuddle-Blanket-Stephen-Fry-Awesomer Registered User regular
    Larlar wrote:
    Kochikens wrote:
    Larlar wrote:
    Kochikens wrote:
    crwth wrote:
    i hate cactus men

    go back to your goddamn country

    He is currently in the lame part of our goddamn country

    where he won't be getting any of the delicious health potion cake I am baking for dungeons and dragons.

    pfffff, when I start DMing for you guys I will get all of the everything

    we'll see about that.

    this is how it'll go down

    enemies will appear

    if I'm feeling merciful, you will win and I get all their stuff

    if you have displeased me, you will lose and I get all your stuff

    Pssssh

    I have minmaxed my posh sun genasi vampire so that I have a lewd amount of HP and am constantly recovering it and regenerating if I get damaged
    I'd like to see you try.

    ·
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    Balefuego wrote:
    Clearly Larlar is clooney, I am marky mark, and kusu is spike jonze

    mike jownz

    STEAM
    Spoiler:
    ·
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    Yeah I just brought this thread full circle

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ·
  • ToxTox I kill threads Registered User regular
    ithasbeen0days.jpg

    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    James Dean was the actor, Jimmy Dean was in the sausage business.

    James Deen is both an actor AND in the sausage business.
    Secret Satans! Post | Gaming Wishlist | General Wishlist
    Dilige, et quod vis fac
    ·
  • ToxTox I kill threads Registered User regular
    oh hey wow GIS'd "penny arcade social entropy" and found this gem

    social-entropy-e1302259974951.jpg

    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    James Dean was the actor, Jimmy Dean was in the sausage business.

    James Deen is both an actor AND in the sausage business.
    Secret Satans! Post | Gaming Wishlist | General Wishlist
    Dilige, et quod vis fac
    ·
  • dbrock270dbrock270 Registered User regular
    Everyone in the world is an asshole.

    They just have to find the right person to be an asshole to.

    ·
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    well, someone once told me that the ++s are the kings of the past, watching over us

    my favorite historical king is hezekiah

    mine is solomon

    bitches love solomon

    ·
  • MaydayMayday generation three hybrid Registered User regular
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    well, someone once told me that the ++s are the kings of the past, watching over us
    my favorite historical king is hezekiah
    mine is solomon
    bitches love solomon

    Uhhh dude
    it's "salmon"

    ·
  • Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    Beasteh wrote:
    Fire Truck wrote:
    Just wanna give a shoutout to @Antimatter for the times I've seen her be a levelheaded but still uncompromising advocate against transphobia on this forum.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overton_window

    So...antimatter calls people on saying shit like "tranny" because it's now socially acceptable to do so, and has nothing to do with her being transgender or caring about transphobia? Or something?

    ·
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood Don't You Wonder Sometimes? About Sound And Vision?Registered User regular
    my second favorite king is king shit of dick mountain

    JAbTnPK.jpg
    ·
  • LarlarLarlar Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Kochikens wrote:
    Larlar wrote:
    Kochikens wrote:
    Larlar wrote:
    Kochikens wrote:
    crwth wrote:
    i hate cactus men

    go back to your goddamn country

    He is currently in the lame part of our goddamn country

    where he won't be getting any of the delicious health potion cake I am baking for dungeons and dragons.

    pfffff, when I start DMing for you guys I will get all of the everything

    we'll see about that.

    this is how it'll go down

    enemies will appear

    if I'm feeling merciful, you will win and I get all their stuff

    if you have displeased me, you will lose and I get all your stuff

    Pssssh

    I have minmaxed my posh sun genasi vampire so that I have a lewd amount of HP and am constantly recovering it and regenerating if I get damaged
    I'd like to see you try.

    have fun fighting five trolls and five barghests in the middle of a storm

    iwantanswers3.png
    ·
  • UsagiUsagi it’s like someone threw a bowl of loose fruit into a front-loading clothes dryer Registered User regular
    In kinder, gentler news: I am legit excited for this years Solid Saints

    If I had to pick my favorite thing that has happened here at SE, raising a metric shitton of money for Childs Play last year was the best

    Odin wrote: »
    I've learned what is best in life:

    To crush the patriarchy, see it driven before you, and hear the lamentations of its fuckboys.
    HEY SATAN | WISH POST
    ·
  • TamTam Le Buggeur Risible Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote:
    Balefuego wrote:
    Clearly Larlar is clooney, I am marky mark, and kusu is spike jonze

    mike jownz

    I drew that oak
    and then a coworker threw it in the trash
    but drawing it helped a lot

    ·
  • EncEnc FloridaRegistered User regular
    Larry King is the best ancient king.

    Guns make you stupid. Better to fight your wars with duct tape. Duct tape makes you smart.
    ooydlMBI
    ·
  • LarlarLarlar Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Mayday wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    well, someone once told me that the ++s are the kings of the past, watching over us
    my favorite historical king is hezekiah
    mine is solomon
    bitches love solomon

    Uhhh dude
    it's "salmon"

    salmon grundy?

    iwantanswers3.png
    ·
  • KochikensKochikens Lovely-Cuddle-Blanket-Stephen-Fry-Awesomer Registered User regular
    omfg barghests are so adorable I would be so happy to do that

    wanna squish its lil batty face

    BARGH.jpg

    ·
  • MaydayMayday generation three hybrid Registered User regular
    Larlar wrote:
    Mayday wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    well, someone once told me that the ++s are the kings of the past, watching over us
    my favorite historical king is hezekiah
    mine is solomon
    bitches love solomon
    Uhhh dude
    it's "salmon"
    salmon grundy?

    Salmon Rushdie

    ·
  • BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    Fire Truck wrote:
    Beasteh wrote:
    Fire Truck wrote:
    Just wanna give a shoutout to @Antimatter for the times I've seen her be a levelheaded but still uncompromising advocate against transphobia on this forum.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overton_window

    So...antimatter calls people on saying shit like "tranny" because it's now socially acceptable to do so, and has nothing to do with her being transgender or caring about transphobia? Or something?

    its almost as if a few people at the beginning who came out as trans were met with huge amounts of transphobia and it took years of convincing and shaming to get to the point where we're at now

    ·
  • BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    which still isnt very good

    ·
  • LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    What is this thread about? I read the OP but I am a bit baffled.

    whowhosigraw_zps833557f6.jpg
    ·
  • LarlarLarlar Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Mayday wrote:
    Larlar wrote:
    Mayday wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    well, someone once told me that the ++s are the kings of the past, watching over us
    my favorite historical king is hezekiah
    mine is solomon
    bitches love solomon
    Uhhh dude
    it's "salmon"
    salmon grundy?

    Salmon Rushdie

    I prefer beef wellington

    iwantanswers3.png
    ·
  • LarlarLarlar Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Liiya wrote:
    What is this thread about? I read the OP but I am a bit baffled.

    everyone get her

    iwantanswers3.png
    ·
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    It's not about anything

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ·
145791086
Sign In or Register to comment.