Hello, you may now embed "gifv" simply by pasting the link (same as youtube). Enjoy!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Online Finance Management

Forbe!Forbe! Registered User regular
edited September 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
I am looking for a good way to manage my finances online. Preferably something that includes loan management/budgeting. Mint.com is out of the question as they do not support my credit union.

• DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    Since you mentioned you're using a credit union have you checked with them? Mine offers a free system called finance work that does all that straight from your account, and offers suggestions to save money.

• Forbe!Forbe! Registered User regular
    Yeah nothing like that on there, just your standard transaction history.

• xraydogxraydog Registered User regular
    The only other finance site I know of is bundle.com which does something very similar to mint. Maybe they support your credit union?

Isn't bundle mostly about product recommendation?

• Skoal CatSkoal Cat Registered User
    I thought Mint could use any bank as long as you had online access to your account

ceres wrote: »
    Skoal Cat is correct.
    Apparently not certain banks. Their support website seems to show that many other people have the same problem. When adding my account, it asks for a security question that my bank doesn't even have as an option.