As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Extra-Life charity fundraiser for Children's Miracle Network on OnLive

AccalonAccalon Registered User regular
edited September 2011 in Social Entropy++
Hello fellow Arcadians!

Since 2008 Extra-Life.org has been raising funds every fall by asking the gaming community to do a 24 hour video game marathon to raise money for Children's Miracle Network hospitals.

On Saturday October 15th I am taking up that banner in an effort to support my local CMN, Seattle Children's Hospital!

As I will be gaming for 24 hours, I want to make sure my donors will be able to keep tabs on my progress, so I thought, what better way to promote my full day of gaming than to do it all on OnLive! With the ease of spectating, voice chat and cheers/jeers, it should make this a fun event! I may be having live challenges as well to spice things up. OnLive is free to download (only 8mb) and free to spectate. You can friend me anytime; Accalon.

I will also be streaming as part of a larger fundraising team; I will update information when it is available.

So I'm here to ask of those who are able, a small donation of 1$ for each hour played, that's a measly $24! Any contribution will help, and all donations are tax deductible. Every penny raised will go directly to benefit the Seattle Children's Hospital and sick children from across the Pacific Northwest.

I hope you can help make my first year doing Extra-Life unbeatable and help the future of a few kids.

Thank you!

Make a donation

More about Extra-Life
Seattle Children's Hospital

PAX 2007 Omegathon Champeen

*Proud member of the Photoshop Heroes*
Accalon on