As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Community Thread!

• ThesmileyemoThesmileyemo Registered User regular
    Hey guys, remember community? Well it's back, IN POG FORM!

http://www.vulture.com/2012/03/go-back-to-the-nineties-with-our-community-pogs.html

• YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    YOU TRADED MY SOUL FOR POGS?!

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    YaYa, there is no such thing as a soul. It's just something parents made up to scare children, like the boogeyman or Michael Jackson.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • bobAkirafettbobAkirafett Registered User regular
    I THOUGHT JIM RASH WAS PRINCIPAL HACKETT! Well now I'm confused.

akirasig.jpg
  • YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    YaYa, there is no such thing as a soul. It's just something parents made up to scare children, like the boogeyman or Michael Jackson.

oh yeah? why don't you sell your soul to me?

• RubberACRubberAC Sidney BC!Registered User regular
    I was a little upset at how little troy was featured in bagmunity
    but his line is my favorite part of it so

also latest episode
    was great

• BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    8zLCH.jpg
    yes

YES

CYpGAPn.png
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    what is going on there

• BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    We'll find out tonight

CYpGAPn.png
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Cushion Fortress of Relaxitude

VayBJ4e.png
  • lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    Happy endings was so damn good last night. I want a young penny spin off show. And Alex remains the best. Her Ellen was ah-mahzing. Also waitress from its always sunny!

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
    We don't need to hear any more about your big black dock!

...I should have said African-American.

• UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    the Vicki pog should definitely have been "Girl. Yellow Shirt. Hat."

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Last nights happy endings was the best happy endings. And season 2 has been some real good happy endings.

• CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Happy Endings has been the only show on Wednesdays airing new episodes for what must be at least a month now.

ABC is basically burning off episodes of Happy Endings for when Don't Trust the Bitch in Apt 23 premieres next month, presumably shored up by new episodes of The Middle/Suburgatory/Modern Family, which is sad because that show looks fucking awful.

Crimsondude on
  • Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    Somebody needs to call the B Hunter to deal with all these Bs on TV this season

mkc.png
  • captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    EW.com has their Cancel/Renew scorecard up now. SE++(and my) favorites:
    Fringe: 1.7 rating. Status: We’ve been hearing Fringe was doomed — until this week. There’s renewed hope for a 13-episode “final season” pickup thanks to the modest performance of Alcatraz.

New Girl: 4.2 rating. Status: Oh course, the cutest gal on Fox is coming back for another season!

Modern Family: 6.1 rating. Status: Grabs ratings AND all the awards.

Cougar Town: 1.8 rating, 4.9 million. Status: Those awesome winos tried hard, but we don’t expect the Alphabet bosses to show mercy after this season.

Happy Endings: 3.0 rating. Status: Young, hip, pulls a decent number. It’ll earn another season.

30 Rock: 2.2 rating. Status: We’re hearing a seventh and final season is likely for the critical darling.

Community: 1.9 rating. Status: Critics and die-hard fans love it, but delivers a cable-sized audience. We expect a renewal anyway.

Parks & Recreation: 2.2 rating. Status: Such a phenomenally funny show. It deserves another season and will probably get it.

The Office: 3.5 rating. Status: It’s NBC’s highest-rated scripted show. So, yes — even with actors exiting and the showrunner stepping down.

2 Broke Girls: 4.7 rating. Status: RENEWED.

The Big Bang Theory: 5.7 rating. Status: RENEWED.
    The full list is here.

captaink on
    God bless Whitney and Chelsea for failing so wonderfully that they improve the chances of good shows

mkc.png
  • captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    Lord Dave wrote: »
    God bless Whitney and Chelsea for failing so wonderfully that they improve the chances of good shows

God bless NBC for being so crappy that a 1.9 isn't an instant-cancel.

I sincerely wish we lived in a world where Community was as popular as Friends was

• DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    I can't believe how low the ratings on the NBC shows are compared to Modern Family/Big Bang Theory.

I would be okay with 30 Rock wrapping up after another season. It's still solid but I'd hate to see it drag on for too long.

New Girl has grown on me. I laughed pretty hard at her Kermit the Frog impression and the description of her breast exam: “I had my breast exam last week and, like, they’re fine; it’s just boob in there.”

I like the Schmidt-centered episodes. He is the best. And they even gave Winston stories now too!

I was worried after the first couple of episodes where they seemed to always wrap up with a cute group moment like them all showing up at the restaurant when her date didn't show up. Also there were at least two "Whoa, Jess! You're very attractive!" moments where she dressed up and it was like they hadn't noticed she was good looking until then. Luckily they seem to have mellowed on both of those fronts.

edited March 2012
    Drunk Nick is aces
    Also more Martin Starr

Lord Dave on
    mkc.png
    edited March 2012
    justin long apparently signed on to come back for a few future episodes. just want lizzy caplan to come back, she was ah-maaazing.

lostwords on
    "It's time to make the puke."

"Oh my God, it's happening! It's coming, I think I'm dying! I feel scared and excited! BLEEEEEHHHHHHKKK!"

How do you know when a hill becomes a mountain?

mkc.png
    i loooved nick in fancyman's study

He smells of strong coffee and going to see a man about a horse.

When I put my hand on this desk I feel sexually proficient for the first time in my life

This is President Miller of Earth calling the Galactic Emperor... yes its about money

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    I miss better off ted

edited March 2012
    Basically all of Fancyman 1 & 2 has been full of Nick gold
    Schmidt is so last month

Lord Dave on
    mkc.png
  • T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    New Girl's writing has consistently gotten better and better

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    2 Broke Girls: 4.7

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I finally started watching Parks & Rec

it's really pretty good! The second season is waaay improved over the first.

Moriveth wrote: »
    I finally started watching Parks & Rec

it's really pretty good! The second season is waaay improved over the first.

Yeah, season 1 wasn't terrible but season 2 is a pretty drastic improvement. They really figured out the voices of the characters in the second season. Season 1 really felt like it was "From the people who brought you The Office." A lot of Leslie's lines in those early episodes sounded like they were written for Michael Scott.

Also, Nick's "Look at 'em. They don't know what Saved by the Bell is and they've never felt pain!" line keeps replaying in my head and making me laugh.

• CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    2 Broke Girls: 4.7

Boobs!

I miss better off ted

Friends of mine keep discovering it on Netflix Instant and then being disappointed that there are only the two seasons.

oh my god is that the dudemeister

• QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    I love that Inspector Spacetime keeps being used more and more.

it's like god spilled a person

• SarcasmoBlasterSarcasmoBlaster Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    I love Britta so much.

This discussion has been closed.