Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Awesome: 'It is better to [Chat] for the Emperor than to live for yourself.' by Modern Man

Modern ManModern Man Registered User regular
edited September 2011 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Winky wrote:
I don't know, maybe I was New Vegasing wrong. I fast-tracked it to New Vegas as quickly as possible, then just kept playing Blackjack until I ran out of bottlecaps, then I stopped playing.
I think you were playing the New Vegas: Degenerate Gambler special edition. Did you do the side quest where you get arrested for domestic violence after your baby momma gets all up in your face because you didn't make rent that month?

Aetian Jupiter - 41 Gunslinger - The Old Republic
Rigorous Scholarship