Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

MSPA: this is the end...the end of SSG dog racing

19596979899101»

• TayaTaya Happy ___ Day Registered User regular
    what the hell

a new character

why

Is it that woman? I saw her in the Layton movie and she kicked ass. So much better than lame Flora.

tayatagi.gif
    ·
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    Antimatter wrote:
    mad end of thread

end this already

SYhhzZG.jpg?2?8605
    ·
  • unintentionalunintentional Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Taya wrote:
    what the hell

a new character

why

Is it that woman? I saw her in the Layton movie and she kicked ass. So much better than lame Flora.
    it's emmy
    never saw the movie but probably the same character
    she seems fine so far i'm just confused as to what the hell she's doing here

unintentional on
    i'm out, follow me on twitter @uninten , steam is GaryMyNemesis
    ·
  • Bobkins FlymoBobkins Flymo Break c'mon And stop!Registered User, Moderator mod
    Taya, are you excited about the Layton/Wright game

vDjfMHu.gif
    ·
  • TayaTaya Happy ___ Day Registered User regular
    I was excited but now I'm just waiting for it to be officially announced for North America. Then I'll be excited again.

tayatagi.gif
    ·
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    5 days remain

SYhhzZG.jpg?2?8605
    ·
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Registered User regular
    5 days remain

Night of the 36th day

mXHju9T.png
    ·
    Don't worry guys I'm gonna play the song of time so we can go back to the beginning

SYhhzZG.jpg?2?8605
    ·
  • Skull ManSkull Man Registered User regular
    yes, awesome

·
  • LarlarLarlar Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Behold as I slowly and terribly lock this thread from my phone.

Also, hopefully.

iwantanswers3.png
    ·
This discussion has been closed.