As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MSPA: this is the end...the end of SSG dog racing

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    gonna make a prediction

the blood on Jack's hand is Jade's

he kills her and she ends up merging with her sprite and going god tier

his affection for her was the only thing leashing him in the kids' game, so having overcome that he becomes even more bloodthirsty, explaining his behavior in the troll session
    Maybe he manages to kill their frog.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    hey wait a minute why doesn't Jade just feed Jack a Hershey's bar

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    Jade doesn't have a Hersey's bar, don't be silly.

• Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    oh god

I just realized

John tricks Jack into eating a snickers bar

by eating half himself

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Rorus Raz wrote:
    gonna make a prediction

his affection for her was the only thing leashing him in the kids' game, so having overcome that he becomes even more bloodthirsty, explaining his behavior in the troll session

during Seer: Descend, you can read prospitian lore that suggests that their god frog is destined to mature in another universe

so I think their frog will be safe

• Options
    Prospitians are dumb, Speed. Their lore can't be trusted.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    I can't wait for Drunkstuck to get to act 5 part 2 so I can re-stitch together my memories of what the fuck is currently going on. I know about 85%, but that last 15% is bugging me.
    And Drunkstuck is some seriously good summary dude keep it up

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Mortal Sky wrote:
    I can't wait for Drunkstuck to get to act 5 part 2 so I can re-stitch together my memories of what the fuck is currently going on. I know about 85%, but that last 15% is bugging me.
    And Drunkstuck is some seriously good summary dude keep it up

what specifically aren't you sure about

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    tell us more about time travel

• Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Taya wrote:
    The blood on Jack's hand will be Courtyard Droll's.

I would laugh so hard if that ends up being true.

iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    Larlar wrote:
    Taya wrote:
    The blood on Jack's hand will be Courtyard Droll's.

I would laugh so hard if that ends up being true.
    yeah that would be pretty great

• Options
    CG: I'VE TRIED TO TELL HER THAT HER SPRITE SELF IS PROBABLY NOWHERE NEAR AS DESPICABLE AS SHE'S MAKING OUT WITH HERSELF TO BE.
    CG: I MEAN
    CG: MAKING HERSELF OUT TO BE.
    CG: YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
    EB: ...
    CG: LOOK, I'M JUST SAYING
    CG: WE'VE ALL GOT FLAWS, EVEN HER
    CG: AND FOR ALL THE SHIT SHE'S GIVEN ME ON THIS VERY SUBJECT, SHE KEEPS HERSELF DANGLING FROM A VERY HIGH HOOK.
    CG: SHE'D BE DOING ME A MAJOR PERSONAL SOLID BY MAKING AT LEAST SOME ATTEMPT TO GET HERSELF OFF.
    CG: WAIT
    CG: FUCK
    CG: WHAT DID I JUST SAY
    EB: wow.
    CG: I MEANT LET HERSELF OFF.
    CG: THE HOOK. THE FUCKING HOOK, IT'S A FIGURE OF GODDAMN SPEECH.
    EB: /raises eyebrows
    CG: PUT THOSE THE BACK DOWN, BEFORE MY HOT ACID RAGEBREATH BURNS THEM OFF YOUR IDIOTIC FACE.
    EB: ok, i am putting them back down as not suggestively as possible.
    CG: WHAT WERE WE EVEN TALKING ABOUT, IT WASN'T THIS, WHATEVER THIS IS.
    EB: what is what this is?
    CG: IT'S NOTHING, YOU SHIT. IT HAS BEEN THE CONVERSATIONAL EQUIVALENT OF US WHISTLING THROUGH OUR SNORT BARRELS WHILE TOUCHING EACH OTHER INAPPROPRIATELY.
    EB: was...
    EB: was that another weird erotic slip of the tongue?
    CG: NO, THAT WAS ME BEING WORKED UP INTO THIS RIDICULOUS FUCKING CONNIPTION AND SAYING SOMETHING INFLAMMATORY, GOD. HOW DOES THAT NOT BE CLEAR BY NOW???

• Options
    Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    oh god that conversation

really any john/karkat conversation

• Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I wonder if Hussie will feel at all out of practice from writing dialogue at this point, two months later.

iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Rorus Raz wrote:
    gonna make a prediction

during Seer: Descend, you can read prospitian lore that suggests that their god frog is destined to mature in another universe

No I'm pretty sure the absense of the usual treasure at the core of prospit will ensure that they cannot complete that task.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Skull Man wrote:
    oh god that conversation

I don't know, the Karkat conversations were pretty dumb at first.

It was after John gained a better understanding of Karkat's end of things that he started to have more fun with the guy.

Also yeah, any time when Karkat lets anything slip is just hilarious.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Goatmon wrote:
    Rorus Raz wrote:
    gonna make a prediction

No I'm pretty sure the absense of the usual treasure at the core of prospit will ensure that they cannot complete that task.

Jade's going to put the genetic sequence together and then they're going to use the grist horde in the post-scratch session to do the ultimate alchemy

my guess is that the post-scratch session is going to appear unwinnable at first due to a complete lack of frogs

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    Goatmon wrote:
    Skull Man wrote:
    oh god that conversation

I don't know, the Karkat conversations were pretty dumb at first.

It was after John gained a better understanding of Karkat's end of things that he started to have more fun with the guy.

Also yeah, any time when Karkat lets anything slip is just hilarious.

even earlier conversations had stuff like john making fun of karkat for thinking friendship is an emotion, and then telling karkat that friendship is an emotion in the very next conversation.

• Options
    Here I went back to Seer: Descend and got the exact quote:

"Though we adore Him we shall never enjoy His beauteous Croak. We spill our blood on acres of black and white so they may cross the yellow yard. At last in Skaia's reflection through broken glass He may find the pond in which He is meant to squat."

broken glass = 4th wall, Skaia's reflection = post-Scratch Skaia

• Options
    Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    john karkat conversations are way way up there on the scale of good pesterlogs

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    UrscaUrsca Registered User regular
    Nerdgasmic wrote:

I also liked the banners that represented each kid's element with a short passage

everyone had some line of famous poetry except for dave, who had Snoop Dog
    Also Jade's banner was untouched, while Dave's was bisected. That was a pretty neat touch.

Is the Troll's Bilious Slick still sitting there in the Troll's session?
    If it is, why hasn't Jack stabbed it yet.

• Options
    Ursca wrote:
    Nerdgasmic wrote:

I also liked the banners that represented each kid's element with a short passage

everyone had some line of famous poetry except for dave, who had Snoop Dog
    Also Jade's banner was untouched, while Dave's was bisected. That was a pretty neat touch.

Is the Troll's Bilious Slick still sitting there in the Troll's session?
    If it is, why hasn't Jack stabbed it yet.

we haven't seen exactly how the vast croak thing works

but I think it's safe to assume he's not there

we've seen several wide shots of their session with no sign of him

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    Isn't Jack about to destroy the trolls' Bilious Slick right at the end of the countdown?

• Options
    It's pretty damn big, so you can't just stab it. But Jack intends on destroying it.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    speed how dare you not remember every single thing

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    Taya wrote:
    Isn't Jack about to destroy the trolls' Bilious Slick right at the end of the countdown?

oh yeah I totally forgot that we saw bilious slick

• Options
    on an unrelated note

03905.gif

I love the dreambubble landscapes

• Options

well it's not like the shot of bilious slick was meaningful to anything other than "oh hey it's bilious slick"

I remembered "I GAVE YOUR UNIVERSE CANCER"

• Options
    SPEED RACER MORE LIKE BUG BOY

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    oh wait that said "how dare you"

I thought it said "how do you"

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    oh, would you look at that

speed racer is having trouble remembering things

• Options
    BugBoy wrote:
    oh, would you look at that

speed racer is having trouble remembering things

Bugboy don't do this
    you know full well this is not a fight you can win

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    I wasn't trying to start a fight

just taking note of something

• Options
    don't worry speed he'll forget all about it next page

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    anyway but serously

03918.gif

the dreambubble shots are so cool

• Options

well it's not like the shot of bilious slick was meaningful to anything other than "oh hey it's bilious slick"

Er, seeing as how Jack intends to destroy Slick...yeah, it was a meaningful thing.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Rorus Raz wrote:

Er, seeing as how Jack intends to destroy Slick...yeah, it was a meaningful thing.

it's a meaningful plot development but nothing as actually happened in that plot thread yet

it's something that will be meaningful soon

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    gonna make a prediction

we've been predicting this for ages speed

• Options
    oh

slow racer then I guess

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    not all at once though

but ideas like that have been bouncing around a while

you know how crazy we get with predictions during downtimes

This discussion has been closed.