As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

MSPA: this is the end...the end of SSG dog racing

• SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    Look I don't make the rules otherwise it would be HeadCanon Precedence

• alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    Second one is Kanaya Prime.

xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    yAOZH.png

EzUAYcn.png
  • BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    ahahaha

• ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    Wow, this thread survived the morning?

I guess everyone decided it needs to last until SSG gets back.

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    is there some story behind homestuck secrets being shut down?

• Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    Rolo wrote:
    is there some story behind homestuck secrets being shut down?

It was too beautiful for this world.

broken image link
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    crwth wrote:
    maybe it got too weird

pfff yeah right

maybe it got too weird

EzUAYcn.png
  • MaceraMacera UGH GODDAMMIT STOP ENJOYING THINGSRegistered User regular
    homestuck secrets was shut down?

xet8c.gif
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    crwth wrote:
    maybe it got too weird

one of the very first ones had someone admitting that they had sex with their dog

Nerdgasmic wrote:
    crwth wrote:
    maybe it got too weird

one of the very first ones had someone admitting that they had sex with their dog
    maybe it got too weird...er...

EzUAYcn.png
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    well that's ok I have other sources

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Making secretsofsecretsofhomestuck brb

YL9WnCY.png
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    love passion secrecy homestuck

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Didn't Lexxy make some portraits for the later walkaround flashes? I'm pretty sure she made John for one of them, although I don't know exactly which ones she helped out with.

I'm pretty okay with the first iteration of the portraits though, mostly because of how weird and slightly out of place they were. This comic has gone through several different jarring styles, from scribble mode to husnasty mode, and adding another slightly weird style fit the pattern. I dig the newer ones, but the older ones fit well enough.

VRXwDW7.png
  • Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    So long as there's a homestuck secrets archive around somewhere to remind posterity of its beauty, I'm fine with it being shut down

• miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    MI: RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE

so uh

what'd i miss

uc3ufTB.png
  • TayaTaya Registered User regular
    Hello MI you apparently missed Homestuck Secrets being shut down.

Also Drunkstuck.

• BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    you missed me not giving a shit about homestuck for the next week

OH GOD I NEED IT NOW

Man remember a time, many moons ago, when there was a new panel or several of Homestuck every day? And and, sometimes there were two or three updates in a single day. Every day there was a new thing.

It boggles the mind it does. There hasn't been anything in the history of the world that did such a thing.

I wonder if we'll go back to daily or nearly updates after the end of act.

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Taya wrote:
    Man remember a time, many moons ago, when there was a new panel or several of Homestuck every day? And and, sometimes there were two or three updates in a single day. Every day there was a new thing.

It boggles the mind it does. There hasn't been anything in the history of the world that did such a thing.

I wonder if we'll go back to daily or nearly updates after the end of act.

I'm guessing he's gonna be taking a small break after this

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    yeah, hussmaster is insane

i'm hoping that he takes a bit of time off where he doesn't have to worry about the comic or logistics after this

nah let's push him into overdrive 24/7 till he snaps and takes a bus full of cosplayerz hostage

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    ASimPerson wrote:
    Last year's thread, by the way: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/130606/homestuck-alterniabound/p1

Edit: oh god the speculation about what happens to Aradia after she explodes...

I don't know when, between last year and now, that we dropped spoiler tags for talking about the newest updates...but I'm pretty fucking glad we did.

iwantanswers3.png
    John dies

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
    Larlar wrote:
    ASimPerson wrote:
    Last year's thread, by the way: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/130606/homestuck-alterniabound/p1

Edit: oh god the speculation about what happens to Aradia after she explodes...

I don't know when, between last year and now, that we dropped spoiler tags for talking about the newest updates...but I'm pretty fucking glad we did.

Agreed. I think the logic was pretty much that if you're new to MSPA you probably won't have any idea what we're talking about anyway until you catch up. Also, this isn't like a tape delayed TV show or a movie - it's right here on the Internet.

• BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    still irks me if I check the thread and the first post announcing the update has the content of the update

oh man look at vriska burst right out of jack's chest this finally explains don't turn your back on the body also rose is dead

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    BlueBlue wrote:
    still irks me if I check the thread and the first post announcing the update has the content of the update

oh man look at vriska burst right out of jack's chest this finally explains don't turn your back on the body also rose is dead

yeah, this.

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    BlueBlue wrote:

fuck

• Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Granted depending on the update time and the fact that peoples have to speculate, there could be a new thread by the time you get your ass in here.

VRXwDW7.png
  • RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    at this point is saying someone died even a spoiler?

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
    edited October 2011
    Radius wrote:
    at this point is saying someone died even a spoiler?

every character has died at least once

except doc scratch and betty crocker

unintentional on
    BlueBlue wrote:

Okay, yeah. I usually just do UPDATE!!!! and then I actually read the update

as far as we know!

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • EidolonOrpheusEidolonOrpheus NoatunRegistered User regular
    someone should make a thread about the new professor layton game

edited October 2011
    Casey

died with alt john

SCREECH OF THE FARG on
    gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
    someone should make a thread about the new professor layton game

I'm buying it Thursday. So excited.

tumblr_lta5d8uQbs1qgp5aro1_500.png

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
This discussion has been closed.