As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

what do you live for?

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Patting my dogs. And any other dogs. Giving attention to animals that appreciate/enjoy it in general.

Cooking & dancing with loud music in the kitchen.

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    i love dogs.

I get excited when i get to play with dogs.

Pure child like joy.

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    dogs are my favorite things in the world

• Options
    i was walking home the other day, and my neighbour's "ultimate hunting dog" came running up to me tail wagging, mouth open, most excited dog i have ever seen, headbutts me as to demand petting.

that dog is awesome.

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    oh yeah, my old neighbor's dog was a hunting dog

she's the nicest dog in the world. They have a corner house and the yard covers all of it, and any time someone walks by the fence she runs over and is basically climbing it trying to get pet

• Options
    he spent like, three generations of dog trying to make the ultimate duck hunting dog.

It's like, 2 feet tall, stubby little legs, soft as hell fur, and the attention span of a gnat.

It is fucking adorable.

• Options
    redheadredhead Registered User regular
    redhead wrote:
    oh man I fell back into dcss over the summer

that fuckin game

what are you playing as @redhead

spriggan enchanter aka "the first half of the game is now a joke if you play anywhere near correctly"

finally trying my hand at the op combinations cuz i wanna actually win this time :3

spriggan enchanter and merman crusader

the wheels on the bicycle of not screaming at your computer

i've been reasonably lucky with spellbooks and can now cast mephitic cloud and controlled blink. i basically have no excuse to die before zot

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    video games

• Options
    CrowbawtCrowbawt Member of the Midnight Crew Registered User regular
    When I wake up and my cat is asleep sprawled across my chest, or with his cheek against my cheek, purring.

When I suck it up and finish an art.

Mostly though, Halloween, making costumes, props, doing sfx make-up, haunted houses, helping friends make amateur horror films, anything like that...

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    BB and BFL are the Mothra twins.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    LednehLedneh shinesquawk Registered User regular
    redhead wrote:
    redhead wrote:
    oh man I fell back into dcss over the summer

that fuckin game

what are you playing as @redhead

spriggan enchanter aka "the first half of the game is now a joke if you play anywhere near correctly"

finally trying my hand at the op combinations cuz i wanna actually win this time :3

spriggan enchanter and merman crusader

the wheels on the bicycle of not screaming at your computer

i've been reasonably lucky with spellbooks and can now cast mephitic cloud and controlled blink. i basically have no excuse to die before zot
    i predict death by boris

• Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    hulk just wants to be left alone

xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    fuckin'

sig.png
  • Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    Wimble wrote:
    I live to eradicate all dobsonflies

New reason to live

Defeat Archenemy Wimble

• Options
    WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    look at me giving someone a reason to live

I am so benevolent

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    You know I live every day for?

chili_cheese_dog-9586.JPG

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Bacon is pretty good

and there are some movies I need to see still

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    CrowbawtCrowbawt Member of the Midnight Crew Registered User regular
    Oh and if we're going to be sappy sentimental,

because my mom took me aside one day, sat me down, and made me promise to her I wouldn't kill myself, and I was like "oh huh you actually noticed" and agreed

and that promise makes it so much better than I thought it would

so, I try to not disappoint my mom and do well living even when it's hard because good parents like that are so rare and she deserves it.

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Boobs.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Ner'zhul

alt-post: Aiur

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    The smell of fall

Backscratches

Mom hugs

Cookies

Water

Makin' stuff

• Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    mental image of Usagi tripping on purpose

and slow-motion falling

she closes her eyes
    a look of serenity
    sniffffffffff

ahhhhhhhhhh

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Dude I fall over accidentally all the goddamn time

I'm a gigantic klutz

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Live to love.

Love to live.

Love to live loving lives.

Live to love lives loving love lives.

• Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    Usagi wrote:
    Dude I fall over accidentally all the goddamn time

I'm a gigantic klutz

now you just gotta learn how to slow-motion that stuff

• Options
    DarricDarric Santa MonicaRegistered User regular
    I live to be entertained.

• Options
    MateyMatey see, look how sad i am now give me your wallet.Registered User regular
    Luv 2 Burg 4 Lyfe

• Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    you eat, you sleep, what else is there

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    addendum to dog post:

getting up first, showering, and walking back into the bedroom to see that both dogs have claimed my spot, one behind my wife's knees, the other along her back with it's head resting on my wife's side. That never fails to brighten a morning.

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Melding wrote:
    i love dogs.

I get excited when i get to play with dogs.

Pure child like joy.

I just moved into a house where there are always a minimum of two dogs

and usually more like four or five

I'm pretty pleased with this

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    I liked playing with this one dog named Zoey until she ate my hat, which had fallen off the piano I left it on. I pointed right at her hat-eating face and declared her my arch-nemesis, at which point she ran between my legs.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    Tonkka wrote:
    Boobs.

yes hello send me them

• Options
    BorommakotBorommakot Registered User regular
    Building stuff. If it shoots fire, even better.

The feeling you get when you're skating fast enough to really feel the wind in your hair.

Being the first person on fresh ice.

Getting a really hard math problem right on the first try.

• Options
    MateyMatey see, look how sad i am now give me your wallet.Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote:
    Matey wrote:
    Luv 2 Burg 4 Lyfe

t_BURGLIFE.jpg

Burgin' all day, errday

Meat fartin' like a boss

• Options
    Airking850Airking850 Ottawa, ONRegistered User regular
    Spending all day cooking a delicious meal then sharing it with friends is one of my biggest joys in life.

• Options
    Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    why do people make facebook statuses about how bored they are

• Options
    I mean not only is it inherently boring information,

but why would you want to broadcast to other people that you don't have anything going on and are incapable of entertaining yourself

• Options
    maybe next time you go to the facebook, you'll think twice before clicking that little button

this has been sixty minutes with andy rooney

• Options
    why do people make facebook statuses about how bored they are

Perhaps YOU, Charles Kinbote, have the solution to their problem.