As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Monorail. Monorail. Mono-

Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast,be kindRegistered User regular
edited October 2011 in Social Entropy++
Motherfuckin' eBay. People. Let me preach.

As a kid, I wanted that Lego Monorail moon base thing.

You know. This Lego Monorail moon base thing;

6991_brickset.jpg

Alas, no room and no money. But now I have the room, and the disposable income I get for being a student. It's go time on the monorail situation.

Or so I thought.

Lego don't keep manufacturing their back catalogue I guess. That's news to me, but OK. eBay then, yeah?

This here auction, this auction I was about to win? Last second, outbid, and 5 minutes later, the object of my desires is relisted. Could the blatant self buyer be any more blatant?

In other news, LEGO YEAH.

I'm buying lots of Lego right now. My baby brother is a destructive prick, and I think a little Lego time with me is just what he needs. Unfortunately, me being 22 and miserly, I think the current sets on sale are balls. So I'm picking up the sets I used to love so much. Namely these heroes:

lego_exploriens_android_base.jpg
6982-1.jpg

And these villains:

6979_brickset.jpg
6975_brickset.jpg

Even if the Lego therapy doesn't help my bro, at least I'll have a Lego collection again.

Oh brilliant
Dark Raven X on