Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Trailers] Solidifying Iron-Clad Opinions in 2:30 or Less

19596979899101»

• HounHoun Jump In Save the WorldRegistered User regular
    You're in rare form today, Preacher. I have no idea what you're smoking, but keep that pipe packed, sir.

camo_sig2.png
    Steam: DigitalArcanist | PSN: DigitalArcanist | NNID: DigitalArcanist | Backloggery: Houn
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Houn wrote: »
    You're in rare form today, Preacher. I have no idea what you're smoking, but keep that pipe packed, sir.

Hatred, gas prices in the seattle area are at 4.25 for the lowest grade, there was a new article today that said they could go up another twenty cents for memorial day weekend. There is not enough hate in the world to fill my pipe, but I'm trying like a fat kid sucking in his gut to impress his cousin.

• The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular
    Guessing this is soon to be locked (at least Preacher will hotbox the place when the exits seal). Working up a new thread.

sig.jpg
    Last pint: Piston Pale Ale - Laurelwood
    Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Ragamuffin Registered User regular
    I have some new trailers for the new thread as well

efsx.jpg
  • PentaghostPentaghost Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    The Great Gatsby is my all-time favourite book so I'm not really sure what to think of that trailer. It certainly looks like a unique interpretation, and considering there have been like four other movie versions maybe that's no bad thing.

Pentaghost on
  • The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular
    New thread is alive. Mods, feel free to close.

sig.jpg
    Last pint: Piston Pale Ale - Laurelwood
    Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
  • Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    Remember guys, its only the Trailer that is rated PG-13, I dont see where you are finding the rating for the movie itself.

steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
    Brave Frontier: Adamski (481 077 56)
    Puzzles & Dragons: Adamski@pa (313 842 296)
This discussion has been closed.