As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Satan 2011: Satans sent! Let the Giftening begin

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Veretas wrote: »
    Keith you will get

nothing

But that means someone gets banned!

• MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    does poop in a box still count as something

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    Veretas wrote:

Only once you loook in the box.

Schroedingers Shite.

t9migZb.jpg
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I'm still mad that Nogs didn't send you the "How to Get into the Animation Industry" book idea I told him last year

• FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    To my wonderful Satan,

I wear XL shirts. I love the following things:

-Vintage signs
    -Americana
    -History
    -The Baltimore Orioles
    -Science Fiction
    -Star Wars
    -Doctor Who
    -Fancy hats/ scarves
    -Ties
    -Webcomics
    -Essayists
    -Political Science
    -Arts for walls
    -Bebop

Other things that may help you better understand me:
    I am a 28 year-old history teacher in Baltimore. I love baseball but hate the Yankees and Red Sox. My favorite colors are blue, orange, muted greens and browns - mostly earth tones.

As far as musical tastes are concerned my favorite bands/ musicians are: They Might Be Giants, Foo Fighters, Tom Waits, Ted Leo and the Pharmacists and Belle & Sebastian

ALSO THIS!!!
    http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12256330&cp=12376371 Size: 7.5

Warmest regards,
    fortytwo

FortyTwo on
  • 2 Marcus 2 Ravens2 Marcus 2 Ravens CanadaRegistered User regular
    Silmaril wrote:
    Veretas wrote:

Only once you loook in the box.

Schroedingers Shite.

Bravo, sir.

Keith wrote:
    I'm still mad that Nogs didn't send you the "How to Get into the Animation Industry" book idea I told him last year

Well I got in anyway! Plus I use those gloves all the time out here in Seattle.

BdVvFJu.jpg
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Veretas

I want you.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
    Zonugal

I want

My bed to hurry up and get delivered so I can finally fucking move in.

BdVvFJu.jpg
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    You have broken

My heart....

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    Star crossed lovers.

t9migZb.jpg
    Someone get me a car for secret satans

thanks in advance

BdVvFJu.jpg
  • LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    Veretas wrote:
    Someone get me a car for secret satans

thanks in advance

20089216239.jpg

Vroom vroom!

• KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    Keith wrote: »
    Veretas wrote: »
    Keith you will get

nothing

But that means someone gets banned!

that's your present!

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    psht, let's get him a grown up car
    31CO%2B4hE%2BAL._AA300_.jpg
    510Jm03d-eL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    DrZiplock wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    So for Christmas (not just for secret satans) I might ask for a gift card/certificate/credit for a photography printing lab. I'm too poor to make prints for myself these days. :(

Good friend of mine is a professional photographer up here. Like...hospitals and universities fly him around the country and pay about $2k a day to shoot. He works a niche market and is very very good at it.

He also takes a bunch of your standard artistic style shots. All of those? He gets developed at Costco. Apparently the quality is really really good and the prices are excellent as well.

Just something to consider.

Okay well to clarify technically I can afford to make prints just fine

It's things like fancy gallery wraps and whatnot that I REALLY REALLY want cuz they're super cool and pretty and look really nice hung on walls

Those are pretty expensive.

• feebsiclefeebsicle a feebs Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Dear Satan
    I've included a list of my favourites on Etsy(http://www.etsy.com/people/feebsicle/favorites?ref=si_fav), it is extensive and varied and will probably take hours to look through. If you feel like getting me Skyrim on PS3, that's cool too nevermind I can't wait for Skyrim I'ma get it meself *brat*.

Love, Feebs

feebsicle on
  • KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    I'm not on the list yet but I dont know if its because I somehow messed up my submission email or if Neville has been too busy being handsome to check it recently

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    To the Satan to whom this may concern:
    My amazon wishlist is in my sig, it's mainly there as suggestion, or if you can't think of anything else. Here's a short list of other information:

-My shirt size is XXL.
    -It has come to pass in recent months that I Like Ponies. However, I'd appreciate if you didn't send any of the toys, because I've already collected the few that I think are decent (unless you find a cheap Blind Bag Fluttershy, as that's the only one I can't find in stores around here). if you must go with something Pony related, I think these shirts are cool.
    -My Steam name is Caulk_Bite
    -I'm completely fine with wholly original thought, when it comes to gifts (self-made stuff and the like).
    -NSFW is fine and dandy, just make sure it's at least brown paper wrapped and marked as such. :P
    ---- quick note: mixing nsfw and ponies in the same item will result in a severe frowny face from me, so please don't do it. I don't want to have to do jail time for burning down your house.

-Pony (the forum poster guy) is my best friend, so if you're having trouble finding something, or want to know if I'll like something he's the dude to ask.
    That's all I can think of, just now. alright, toodles and have a merry christmas.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    feebsicle wrote:
    Dear Satan
    I've included a list of my favourites on Etsy(http://www.etsy.com/people/feebsicle/favorites?ref=si_fav), but if you feel like getting me Skyrim on PS3, that's cool too.

Love, Feebs

Gonna put feebs in my circle

Gonna cheat off her favorites

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote:
    I'm not on the list yet but I dont know if its because I somehow messed up my submission email or if Neville has been too busy being handsome to check it recently

List current as of the 13th of October.

• MoosehatIVMoosehatIV Saw a blimp once Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Alright. Were doing this bro. Were making it happen.

For my very special Satan
    Wishlists! - Both of these are being updated continually.
    http://amzn.com/w/2RW7CKEILUQV0
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017333922/wishlist

Apparel - For shirts I generally am a medium which should hopefully make things nice and easy. I live in Southern California, so anything heavier than a light jacket is essentially unnecessary attire.

Foods - I eat anything slower than me and have no allergies. I like food. No booze though.

Music - I am not really into music so I would not really recommend trying this route.

TV - My current show list is Adventure Time, Community, How I met your Mother, Supernatural, American Dad, Parks and Rec, and American Horror Story. I also just finished watching Spaced on Hulu. I have pretty broad tastes.

Movies - I have a pretty small collection of DVDs (office space, pulp fiction, etc). But I just found a treasure trove of Laser Discs at the Goodwill. I picked up the original star wars (all unedited! Han shoots first!), Jurassic Park, Predator, Space Odyssey, Bram Stokers Dracula, Die Hard, and a couple others. Sadly, I still need to find a working laser disc player to make this dream a reality.

Comics - I don't have many comics. I have a couple of the sandman books, but not much else. I like them and want to get into them, but I have no idea where to start.

I am your traditional gaming nerd. I only have a PC, but it is pretty beefy and can run anything on the market right now. I don't have any consoles younger than the PS2. So sadly, no XBOX, PS3, Wii, or DS. Though I am interested in heading into that market.

I want to get into board games, but my collection is sadly limited. I threw a couple starting ideas on my wishlist, but feel free to find me something new. My knowledge is fairly limited.

I love role playing games and have a nice collection of pdf's but very few books. I was in a big DnD phase, but now I am shifting into a more World of Darkness and other games route.

I just moved into a new apartment and I could really use some things to put on my walls. They are frightfully bare. Maybe posters? Art? I don't know. I am not good at this.

Those are just some suggestions to get you pointed in a direction. Honestly, anything will be fine. Surprises are good!

I am just happy to be participating this year.

Did I miss anything? Am I doing it wrong?

MoosehatIV on
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Maybe put a link to that post and a link to your wishlists in your sig, then you're golden MoosehatIV!

I was thinking of going that route, but then I need to find some kickass picture to put down there too.

Where am I gonna find something like that?

• KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Okay I'm going to do this!

But don't expect my customary pouch of diamonds this year, Satanee, gotta cut back a bit.

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    MoosehatIV wrote:
    I was thinking of going that route, but then I need to find some kickass picture to put down there too.

Where am I gonna find something like that?

For a sig? You don't necessarily need a picture. Just put the links there.

See? It is so ... barren. Like an endless ocean with a single link in it.

• ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    What's wrong with having a simple link in your sig? Just spruce it up with a quote or two.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Wombat!!Wombat!! Registered User regular
    @zonugal do I still go to school with your sister, or did she, like, graduate, and stuff

• DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote:
    godmode wrote:
    Oh! Bucky Balls!

Have you seen the warning they put on Bucky Balls?

xwarning.png.pagespeed.ic.SiQqEfchrz.png

Heh.

Funny thing about Bucky Balls....ask @Stale about them.

You wouldn't think something wrapped with warnings like that would be tempting to put in your mouth. ...you wouldn't think at all.

• StaleStale Registered User regular
    DrZiplock wrote:
    #pipe wrote:
    godmode wrote:
    Oh! Bucky Balls!

Have you seen the warning they put on Bucky Balls?

xwarning.png.pagespeed.ic.SiQqEfchrz.png

Heh.

Funny thing about Bucky Balls....ask @Stale about them.

You wouldn't think something wrapped with warnings like that would be tempting to put in your mouth. ...you wouldn't think at all.

Just had to share didn't you?

easysig2.jpg
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Guys I have come the conclusion that I have a pretty sweet wishlist.

Hey, I recognize items on that list.

also, those 305s are alright if you aren't going to be active. But I broke the headband twice on mine before I gave up trying to carry them in a bag. On the other hand my jabras have held up for years now.

easysig2.jpg
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    mine are the previous model, but these are almost identical

http://www.amazon.com/Jabra-BT620s-Bluetooth®-headset-Bluetooth/dp/B000E7YSWK

easysig2.jpg
    Cheers.

Also Troll Hunter is a fucking sweet movie.

• LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    Like most things from Norway.

except legba

Norway's national shame

easysig2.jpg
  • HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    Stale wrote:
    except legba

Norway's national shame

He's no Techno Viking, that's for sure.

This discussion has been closed.