As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satan 2011: Satans sent! Let the Giftening begin

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Ok, what's pretty great is going "Hey, Viv has a new Psyloke avatar." then clicking on her name to send a message and then getting BAM Psy-thong.

Good times.

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    DrZiplock wrote:
    Hello, Viv.

Both Chelsea and I miss you. But we, uh, may be able to remedy that in the not too far flung future.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My god it's like Metal Gear Solid up in here.

Gatsby on
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    you're welcome

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Gatsby wrote:
    DrZiplock wrote:
    Hello, Viv.

Both Chelsea and I miss you. But we, uh, may be able to remedy that in the not too far flung future.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:v:

NO THERE IS NO HEART HERE FOR YOU
    BECAUSE THAT WAS BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD

Vivixenne on
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    DrZiplock wrote:
    Ok, what's pretty great is going "Hey, Viv has a new Psyloke avatar." then clicking on her name to send a message and then getting BAM Psy-thong.

Good times.
    haha daaaaamn

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Wombat!! wrote:
    No one has yet noticed that I get more and more undressed as my pictures progress.

This saddens me.
    Wombat, I was too busy staring at your jawline I did not get past your neck.

If I was gay I'd be all about man jaws.

I'm just currently into lady jaws.

• Options
    edited November 2011
    Vivixenne wrote:
    you're welcome

So if I click your email or send a text or something do I get viv-thong or does Blake have that shit on lock down? I mean, really....who could blame him.

...and thanks.

edit: and oh hey, there's Blake now. aawwwwkwwaaaard.

DrZiplock on
  • Options
    nobody wants to see viv-thong

that would give people nightmares

• Options
    Gatsby wrote:
    DrZiplock wrote:
    Hello, Viv.

:v:

NO THERE IS NO HEART HERE FOR YOU
    BECAUSE THAT WAS BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD

Hey just be glad I didn't make those exclamation marks red.

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Vivixenne wrote:

i think you're confusing nightmares with wet dreams

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    DrZiplock wrote:
    Vivixenne wrote:
    you're welcome

So if I click your email or send a text or something do I get viv-thong or does Blake have that shit on lock down? I mean, really....who could blame him.

...and thanks.

Look, just because I look better than you in a thong doesn't mean you have to make it awkward.

• Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    Vivixenne wrote:

asian gamergirl thong fetish nightmare? someone start the website for this.

• Options
    Blake T wrote:
    DrZiplock wrote:
    Vivixenne wrote:
    you're welcome

...and thanks.

Look, just because I look better than you in a thong doesn't mean you have to make it awkward.

Man, I have no doubt that you do. I barely have an ass at all. It's just a back with a crack.

• Options
    Wombat!!Wombat!! Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote:
    Wombat!! wrote:
    No one has yet noticed that I get more and more undressed as my pictures progress.

This saddens me.
    Wombat, I was too busy staring at your jawline I did not get past your neck.

If I was gay I'd be all about man jaws.

I'm just currently into lady jaws.

If only I remembered/was not too lazy to look up that 20 frame gif maker, I would be having a heyday.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote:
    That reminds me, the rubber on my controllers is actually coming off on the left stick

it's really weird

at some point I'll get new controllers

@Moriveth

http://www.miniinthebox.com/replacement-analog-3d-joystick-for-xbox-360-grey-_p168206.html

• Options
    OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    Tonkka wrote:
    Okami wrote:
    Gatsby wrote:
    Actually can someone confirm for me, does the 360 Slim red ring at all? Because I might just get one instead of sending in my old one for repairs, seeing as it's no longer under warranty.

uuuugh I should get mine fixed, my boyfriend's talking about selling his and I kind of miss my neato halo 3 one

but it's not under warranty either so if this is true about the new 360s maybe I should hold off for a new one too

Well, technically the new ones do not "red ring".

They now "red dot", which happened to a friend of mine a few weeks ago.

it's always too good to be true :(

maybe I can get one of the handful of friends I have that started working in xbox support to see if they can score me a deal with fixing mine then

• Options
    There's a place nearby that repairs 360s for only $85. Really quite tempted by that.

• Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Man oh man, this is so crazy already. I see I shall have to make this interesting.

I'm honestly not as concerned with what I get (I'm sure it'll be sweet) so much as that my Satanee enjoys their gifts....

Just as a sidenote Satan; DO NOT GET ME SKYRIM. I've no need for buggy bleh-fests.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Matev wrote:
    Man oh man, this is so crazy already. I see I shall have to make this interesting.

I'm honestly not as concerned with what I get (I'm sure it'll be sweet) so much as that my Satanee enjoys their gifts....

Just as a sidenote Satan; DO NOT GET ME SKYRIM. I've no need for buggy bleh-fests.

Sounds like someone's geting it for pc, PS3 AND XBox360...

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    good thing skyrim is in no way a "buggy bleh-fest"

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Wombat!!Wombat!! Registered User regular
    I keep falling into cracks in Skyrim and getting stuck. It's an epidemic with which Hoeksema is afflicted.

• Options
    MarthMarth Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    I have about 5 things I want to get my Satanee but I can only get a few. Muy triste!

Satan, just know that one thing (or two) is sent with many happy regards.

Marth on
    Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Matev wrote:

Actually, I've been watching my housemate play it, and it's not really a Bleh-festival (alright, autocorrect, I'll keep that one) at all.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    skyrim is a game I am not interested in

7656367.jpg
  • Options

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular

What TLB's saying is

If you give him gifts, only give him Skyrim

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    If my Satan wants to get me video games, they should refer to my wishlist (which are all newer ones, granted) or talk to Raijin Quickfoot

I guess I have a "peculiar" taste in games

• Options
    I mean I guess I could sell the game for booze money

but really, doggies, wizards and medieval and elves and all that gobbledygook are not my thing

at all

7656367.jpg
  • Options

What TLB's saying is

If you give him gifts, only give him Skyrim

Well that and Jennifer Anniston movies.

• Options
    blake nooooooo

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    though, I guess I could dig on a blu ray of leprechaun

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    4 copies of The Bounty Hunter on VHS

• Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited November 2011

How about the complete Sex and the City collection instead of Jennifer Aniston stuff?

Hunter on
  • Options
    #pipe wrote:
    4 copies of The Bounty Hunter on VHS

I guess I could swoon over gerard butler

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    PkErthbndPkErthbnd Registered User regular
    So, I've been off the radar for the past few days thanks to Skyrim. I've spent all this time worrying about what to get MY satanee that I didn't really think about if my Satan has enough information. I'll just type up a quickie post trying to fill in some of the blanks.

Hello Satan! I hope you're doing well today. Without coming across as demanding or any of that sort, here's what I like. I wear size M shirts, most often button ups. T-shirts are usually reserved for days off, though I am in the market for a new hoodie. If you're planning on getting me a hoodie, go L instead of M.

I own a 360, PS3, and (fairly decent) gaming PC...though my 8800GT is on it's last leg, and I can barely run Minecraft without some extra cooling going on in the case. I just bought Skyrim and will most likely be buying Battlefield 3 on Black Friday. ($28 at Wal-Mart, I hear?) I've just started playing D&D, been going for about a month now. If you're a D&D guru, then feel free to hook a brother up. I usually play a Tiefling Warlock, and he's kind of a dick.

I feel bad because there's not really anyone around that you could PM about my likes/dislikes...feel free to use a mediator so as to not reveal your identity. Oh! And everything I said above? If you've got something that you think would be perfect, send away. I love and appreciate any and all efforts that go into this every year, and every year I'm blown away at the sheer creativity of this place. You guys (and gals) are awesome, and I'm glad to be a part of this community.

• Options
    Hunter wrote:

How about the complete Sex and the City collection instead of Jennifer Aniston stuff?

damnit hunter

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote:
    That reminds me, the rubber on my controllers is actually coming off on the left stick

it's really weird

at some point I'll get new controllers

@Moriveth

http://www.miniinthebox.com/replacement-analog-3d-joystick-for-xbox-360-grey-_p168206.html

Oh hey, that's rad. I'll have to try that (assuming replacement is easy!).

• Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    Hunter wrote:

damnit hunter

The complete sensitive and/or strong woman collection of Julia Roberts?

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Hunter wrote:

No.

You should buy that for me instead.

Only just a DVD version, I don't have a Blu Ray player.

This discussion has been closed.