As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

How to clean a PS2 game?

Satanic JesusSatanic Jesus Hi, I'm Liam!with broken glassesRegistered User regular
edited October 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
I bought a PS2 gaame secondhand recently and when I played it, after just over an hour, it froze. I think it mght just be a bit dirty, so I plan on cleaning it. I've not cleaned a PS2 game before, so I don't know what to use in case I damage it. Any suggestions?

my backloggery 3DS: 0533-5338-5186 steam: porcelain_cow goodreads
Satanic Jesus on

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Spectacle cleaner spray and a tissue. A light spritz, and wipe radially outward from the center spindle hole.

• Options
    Satanic JesusSatanic Jesus Hi, I'm Liam! with broken glassesRegistered User regular
    Thanks, I'll give it a try later (just have to get some of the spray).

my backloggery 3DS: 0533-5338-5186 steam: porcelain_cow goodreads
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    It's 50% Windex, 50% water.