As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[East] PAX East 2012 Forum badges

167891012»

• EchoZeroEchoZero Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    punzie wrote: »
    I got my shipment of forum badges yesterday. So now people joining the MMT and Fried Food Extravaganza are ensured to get one from me (unless/until I run out).

What are the chances of getting one from you at pokecrawl? Im on blue silver so i know we will be in the same bar at some point.

Thank you for all the hard work on these kro they came out awesome.

EchoZero on
  • King of MarsKing of Mars A freak among weirdos A city in my mindRegistered User regular
    Can't wait to add this to my collection! Which currently consists of exactly one forum badge. But hey, gotta start somewhere, right?

Awesome as always, Kropotkin!

Writhe your naked ass to the mindless groove.
    twitter //
    3DS: 2492-5478-6311 // Steam & WiiU: kingofmars2099
  • RastRast Keene NHRegistered User regular
    EchoZero wrote: »
    punzie wrote: »
    I got my shipment of forum badges yesterday. So now people joining the MMT and Fried Food Extravaganza are ensured to get one from me (unless/until I run out).

What are the chances of getting one from you at pokecrawl? I'm on blue silver so i know we will be in the same bar at some point.

Thank you for all the hard work on these kro they came out awesome.

Not available on the Pokecrawl due to cocktails making people forgetful/messy/drunk. Already asked earlier.... Can always pick up at the Bring Your Own Computer area throughout the show though! :)

Pax East 2015: Hotel [X] Passes [X] PokeCrawl [ ] Pure Joy [X]
  • LordGimmikLordGimmik Registered User regular
    These look amazing. I'm looking forward to picking mine up Thursday.

• HolyyakkerHolyyakker Registered User regular
    Just refreshing my memory can any forummmmmmerrr get one assuming they can pass the trial of questions?

"Beware to March of Dimes" - MacBeth
  • tvethiopiatvethiopia Salem MARegistered User regular
    Holyyakker wrote: »
    Just refreshing my memory can any forummmmmmerrr get one assuming they can pass the trial of questions?

yes!

<3 Daintier. Smarter. Better dressed. <3
    7YIpfE5.png
  • slamonellaslamonella Clue-by-Four Boston, MARegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Is someone going to have badges at the Westin game night tonight?

slamonella on
    Some people are like Slinkies. They have no practical use whatsoever,
    but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
  • kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    slamonella wrote: »

I shall endeavour to yes.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• HolyyakkerHolyyakker Registered User regular
    kropotkin wrote: »

Do or do not. There is no spoon.

"Beware to March of Dimes" - MacBeth
  • RastRast Keene NHRegistered User regular

SPOOOOOOON!

Pax East 2015: Hotel [X] Passes [X] PokeCrawl [ ] Pure Joy [X]
    Rast wrote: »

SPOOOOOOON!

SPOOOOOOOON GUARRRRRRRRRRRRD

http://www.rathergood.com/spoonguard

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

I dropped off the Forum Badges over to the BYOC desk. They will remain there until Sunday afternoon.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you for all the positive statements made to me about the forum badges throughout PAX East 2012. They were way more popular than previous years and this has spurred me on to start work on the PAX Prime 2012 forum badges.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    I would like to officially apologize that despite my name being emblazoned on them I embarrassingly forgot to pick one up. I can only blame having a kid in tow - but at least I can rest easy knowing that people have my terrible screen name on their badges.

• MalgarasMalgaras Registered User regular
    I'd just like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you for all the positive statements made to me about the forum badges throughout PAX East 2012. They were way more popular than previous years and this has spurred me on to start work on the PAX Prime 2012 forum badges.

Sadly, I had planned on thanking you in person but never got the chance to, so I just want to give you a big thanks as the badges are even more awesome than I was expecting and therefore, you must surely be awesome by extension.

1tLJUH2O.png
  • JerYnkFanJerYnkFan Registered User regular
    I proudly wore mine all weekend and will hang it with the rest of my con badges at my home office. Great job and I look forward to getting one next year as well.

• sassfactor4sassfactor4 Brooklyn, NYRegistered User regular
    I forgot to pick mine up till mid day saturday, but they looked great. Thanks for your work on this Kropotkin!

• PayneTraynePayneTrayne Canuck Registered User regular
    I wore mine for a majority of the weekend. It was very well put together!

PAX East 2015:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [ ] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [ ] PAX East 2015 Complete [ X ] Sell Extra Set of Badges because Friend Bailed [ ]
  • VolaroVolaro The Iron Gentleman Registered User regular
    I also forgot to pick mine up. :( Was planning to grab one first thing, but had a miserable Friday that made me forget all about it. At least until the very tail end when my friends were pulling me away from Pokemon battles. Le sigh.

• rascalrascal Registered User regular
    @kropotkin thanks again for the great badge! -- it looked fantastic, and we appreciate all the work you put into it. :)

• ChorazinChorazin Lancaster, PARegistered User regular
    I loved having mine on all weekend! It made me feel extra special. :-D

Twitter//@chorazin
    Google+//http://gplus.to/chorazin
    FitBit//Profile
    3DS Friend Code: 3823 8527 9997
    Wii U NNID Chorazin
  • gigabraingigabrain Some guy...yknow New HampshireRegistered User regular
    I got so many comments from people about the badge. People wanted to know what they were, how we came up with the idea, how to get them...it was pretty awesome.

fclLCwN.png

Twitter
    3DS Friend Code: 3926-5491-9247
  • vttymvttym Ardent Gamer Northern NJRegistered User regular
    46th the notion of awesome forum badges. As a special bonus, it made a great holder for two sets of photo booth pictures for the World of Tanks party that DID get comments :) .. so when my lanyard inevitably flipped backwards, there I was in all my batman with bunny ears drunken glory.

• MalgarasMalgaras Registered User regular
    By next year (or August maybe), I need to figure out how to wear the forum badge and my PAX badge without the PAX badge covering most of it up.

1tLJUH2O.png
  • flatlineflatline Registered User regular
    gespo89 wrote: »
    By next year (or August maybe), I need to figure out how to wear the forum badge and my PAX badge without the PAX badge covering most of it up.

Put the forum badge on a second lanyard (I used the League of Legends one). Shorten the lanyard you use for the attendee badge (tie a small knot in the back). Done.

East 2014 Status: Badge [ Friend got it ] Hotel [Crappy] BYOC [YES] Transport [ ] Name on Forum Badge [ ] Challenge Coin [ ]