The holiday hangout will go online tomorrow! If there's anything in the regular subforums that you're going to want to access over the holidays, copy it now while it's still accessible.
Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Infractions Log

• ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited April 2007
    User: Richy
    Infraction: Minor Offence

Administrative Note:
    Stop your stupid nerd-bitching.

Message to User:
    Cat told you to stop having a slapfight with Glyph in the BSG thread, and you didn't. Say hello to your new bouncing baby infraction.
    Original Post:
    Glyph wrote:
    Those are minor plot points, especially when compared to the overall direction RDM wants to take the series which will undoubtedly be a significant departure from the original series.
    You mean, like, how in the original storyline where an army of robots launched a very effective surprise attack on the Colonies, succeeded in wiping out the 12 worlds and most of the fleet, and only the Galactica and a handful of civilian ships survived? And in the re-imagined series, that's no longer true, but completely changed and different? That kind of major departure?

Give it up Glyph. Your argument that "if something happened in the original series, it won't happen in this one" is completely wrong.

And the rest of that paragraph you wrote made no sense whatsoever. Gods reincarnating? What?
    Glyph wrote:
    So now you're going to argue that years don't correspond. Even though they make reference to the passage of time which seems to match up pretty well. "In the Re-imagined Series, time appears to be measured by the Colonials as is done on Earth with the term year." Years, months, weeks, etc. They certainly don't seem to be using any alternative system of measurement. And even if they did, it doesn't seem to be particularly different from ours. If anything, this suggests that they took the same system of measuring time from Earth when they moved to Kobol and onward to the Twelve Colonies. That's why they all use the same measurement and not whatever corresponds to their respective worlds.

We actually have been given evidence to the contrary. That's why most characters have names of Earth origin specific to Europe. And if they were based purely on ancient Greek and Egyptian names, there shouldn't be any Christian or Welsh or Scandinavian names like Michael Roberts and Samuel Anders. Or Hungarian and Italian names like Novacek and Valerii.
    No, it does not suggest that! It suggests that the writers were aware the show would be watched on Earth and made concessions for the benefit of the public!

You're taking technical details that make the show watchable, like the fact they're speaking English or counting in years/months/days and building your whole theory on that. You're basically building a theory on breaking the fourth wall. Next, I expect you'll integrate in it the fact the whole thing doesn't take place in space but in a sound stage in Vancouver.

Let me put it as simply as I can. They're from alien worlds. They've never been to Earth. They do not speak English, and do not count in Earth years. To believe the opposite is ludicrous.
    Glyph wrote:
    And who created the Colonial's holy book, every character and the Cylons for this series? Unless you're going to argue that it was the writers + God and gods.
    According to the show, the people on Kobol created the holy book. Some guy whose name was mentioned but I forgot travelled with the 13th tribe to Earth and recorded the voyage, then either went back or sent his manuscript back to Kobol, and that became one of the stories in the holy book.

Unless you want to once again break the forth wall and argue "no it's the show's writers!"

Maddie: "I named my feet. The left one is flip and the right one is flop. Oh, and also I named my flip-flops."

I make tweet.
    edited April 2007
    User: Glyph

Administrative Note:
    Stop your stupid nerd-bitching.

Message to User:
    Cat told you and Richy to knock it the hell off in the BSG thread. You didn't. Congrats, you get an infraction.
    Original Post:
    Richy wrote: »
    Man, Cat wanted to get rid of the whole insult contest glyph had going on, and rightfully so.

Someone wasn't paying attention again. Cat was talking to both of us about fanboy speculation. And after I dropped it, you picked it right back up again. Give it a rest.

Maddie: "I named my feet. The left one is flip and the right one is flop. Oh, and also I named my flip-flops."

I make tweet.
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    User: Sgt.CortezMC

Message to User:
    Making threads in Tube's Circus after being told not to.
    Original Post:
    I still need help. It has gotten worse this last half hour. look at harassing me.

User: Arcibi

Message to User:
    Don't do this shit in Tube's Circus.
    Original Post:
    Not being dumb would help

• The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2007
    User: Goumindong
    Message to User:
    Will you kindly exhibit the self-control expected of an adult instead of that of an angry toddler?
    Original Post:
    ED! wrote: »
    Yanno - I am convinced that youre more interested in scoring points than actually discussing the issue. I said WHICH emails; not WHAT emails. There is a big difference between the two - not the least of which is the fact that one allows your really unecessary ranting to continue, and the other doesn't.

Grow the fuck up.

Yanno?

Also, I fucking linked the fucking email you fucking twat, and every fucking news article specificially referenced that specific email, and yes you would have to live in a hole to not know this

tmsig.jpg
    edited April 2007
    Post: [Game On] Soviet Phalla - Round 7: Senor Fish meets a gruesome end
    User: EvilBadman

Administrative Note:
    NSFW content

Message to User:
    That's ridiculously NSFW.
    Original Post:
    Senor Fish wrote: »
    I think I might actually sign up for a Kittens/Puppy phalla. I'm not sure how the spies would work, but there would be a high concentration of cuteness in every narration.

Clearly, the spies would be half-dog and half-human. Like this:
    Spoiler:

EvilBadman: executed by General Secretary - Soviet

Winner winner, chicken dinner.

edited April 2007
    User: Drez

Administrative Note:
    Omigod what a douchestick.

Message to User:
    Trolling is gay. Trolling in a chat thread is uber-gay. Trolling in a chat thread about Harry Potter is one step from being on the receiving end of a glory hole in a San Francisco gay bar.
    Original Post:
    Kusuguttai wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    oh god it's like retard is a virus
    hallows is a noun, look it up dumbass

Actually, it's not. Look it up yourself, cumdumpster. It's a verb.

To everyone else, I just said that as a joke. I don't care and I've never even read a Harry Potter book.

HAHAHA YOU ARE A RETARD

It is a noun, god you are like ten types of retarded. Read the first or second page of the Harry Potter thread you unbelievable fuckmuppet.

I'm not going to read the thread because I probably will read the books eventually and I don't really feel like reading the spoilers there.

And you asked me to look the word up. I did. According to every dictionary site I've checked, the word is listed as a verb.

Stop being such a faggot ass cunt, Kusu. I made a joke here because I figured that's what everyone was complaining about in the thread and you're blowing it out of proportion. Go take some Ritalin and play your Pokemon and come back when you've calmed down.

cumdumpster

I make tweet.
    edited April 2007
    User: Kusuguttai

Administrative Note:
    Slightly less douchesticky.

Message to User:
    Dude, don't feed the trolls, or you get troll cooties all over you and then I have to give you an infraction by proxy.
    Original Post:
    oh god it's like retard is a virus
    hallows is a noun, look it up dumbass

Actually, it's not. Look it up yourself, cumdumpster. It's a verb.

To everyone else, I just said that as a joke. I don't care and I've never even read a Harry Potter book.

HAHAHA YOU ARE A RETARD

It is a noun, god you are like ten types of retarded. Read the first or second page of the Harry Potter thread you unbelievable fuckmuppet.

I'm not going to read the thread because I probably will read the books eventually and I don't really feel like reading the spoilers there.

And you asked me to look the word up. I did. According to every dictionary site I've checked, the word is listed as a verb.

Stop being such a faggot ass cunt, Kusu. I made a joke here because I figured that's what everyone was complaining about in the thread and you're blowing it out of proportion. Go take some Ritalin and play your Pokemon and come back when you've calmed down.

cumdumpster
    This is a great post because someone explained what the noun form is like two posts up

I make tweet.
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2007
    User: LondonBridge

Administrative Note:
    H/A is not D&D/SE/whatever

Message to User:
    This is not D&D, and you don't get to try to hijack threads to debate about retarded shit.
    Original Post:
    So... this thread has turned into a Coffee vs Everything else debate. I'm just curious how many successful dates these coffee date guys have had? I always found a quiet dinner date and doing something fun very successful when compared to coffee.

By success I mean the night at least ends in a good kiss or more ;-)

DAMM
    Drunks Against Mad Mothers
    edited April 2007
    User: Preacher

Administrative Note:
    "Don't ask for advice!"

Message to User:
    Read the rules thread before you post here again.
    Original Post:
    I recommend setting up a nice dinner date at a somewhat non noisy place. It's a more commited affair then just coffee and you can talk it up a bit. From there offer her options (everyone loves options) if the dinner goes well know a local theater playing a movie you both might enjoy, or some kind of competition thing like mini golf (though not everywhere has mini golf). Be relaxed, be confident and plan ahead, and don't conform the date into a specific time line let it flow, show that you can be casual but also plan ahead so you look like you have your stuff together.

To be contradictory though... STOP ASKING THE INTERNET FOR ADVICE! It shows you lack confidence...

DAMM
    edited April 2007
    User: BladeofTheImmortal

Message to User:
    You need to review your behavior if you plan on continuing to post here at Penny-Arcade. This is not appropriate.
    Original Post:
    Women suck. All they want is your money.

Infraction: Serious offence

Message to User:
    Apparently, you have difficulty with reading comprehension. Knock it off.
    Original Post:
    Women suck. All they want is your money.

Yea, that's not even almost correct.

I think letting go of that "I might embarrass myself" and "that hot girl will never want to talk to me!" attitude out of your head you'll be fine. Just walk up and talk to anyone/everyone. The more you do it, the easier it will be.

Wingmen help take the pressure off of you, but if ya bud is talking to a girl already what are you going to do? Gotta be able to maintain yourself too. It's scary at first I guess, but you get use to it once you learn to stop caring about making a fool of yourself.

Find me one that isn't, and I'll concede defeat.

• EchoEcho staring is caring Moderator mod
    edited April 2007
    Echo wrote: »
    Post: Japanese gamers furious at Dragon Ball Online development

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
    Are you going for the new infraction high score or something?

...and he racked up enough points to earn a ban.

edited April 2007
    User: celery77

Administrative Note:
    Trolling

Message to User:
    Stay the hell out of threads if you don't intend to participate.
    Original Post:
    Qingu wrote: »
    celery77 wrote: »
    The more I post the closer we are to page 10. What passage in the bible talks about that?
    Nobody is forcing you to read this thread.
    Oh I'm not reading it, don't worry.
    So basically, you're trolling?
    No I am creating discourse.

I make tweet.
  • ElkiElki GOBS OF PUKE!!! YES!!!!!!!Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited April 2007
    User: Sarcastro

Administrative Note:
    trolling

Message to User:
    If you have nothing better than insults to add, then stay out of the thread.
    Original Post:
    Sarcastro wrote: »
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    See, 'm still not clear on where "Hey guys, we go to church every Sunday" ends and "Indoctrinating" begins.
    I doubt anyone will ever be able to make that clear. It depends for one on the church. Certain churches are certainly more open-minded and encourage critical thinking and doubt more than others. It also depends on the parents' attitude towards the church service and what they tell the child if they ask questions. It's definitely not a clear-cut distinction, though I'm sure that circumstances on either end of the spectrum would be obviously indoctrination or not indoctrination.

That said, I don't think we should underestimate the indoctrinating power even a relatively mild church service has in the mind of a child. Seeing everyone stand up and sit down for the services, reciting praises and hymns, undergoing repetitive rituals—there is nothing educational or critical about any of these actions, especially if the child is too young to understand what he is doing. These ritual actions exist to reinforce behaviors and attitudes, not to rationally teach people about Jesus or God.

I would never take my kid to church. I'd let him go if he wants to, when he's old enough to read and understand religious texts.

You've never really been to church, have you? What, did your gramma take you once when you were six and you got all bored?

I've been to several churches before. What's your point?

Shhh. Grownups are talking.

edited April 2007
    User: Artem85

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
    Stop pooping out that link in every damn post you make.

Only an infraction due to the incredibly tiny chance that it's an actual person with a brain and not a spamming sitewhore.

edited April 2007
    User: Evander

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
    You're in the wrong thread, buddy.
    Original Post:
    Use Avant

edited April 2007
    User: scottman

Administrative Note:
    racist troll

Message to User:
    Don't do that shit again.
    Original Post:
    Irond Will wrote: »
    scottman wrote: »
    TxdoHawk wrote: »
    With the right laws, the music industry could be regulated to the point where any musician that created material deemed racist by enough people could be blacklisted and barred from ever having CD's produced by labels.
    No but see -- that would be barring free speech. Placing public pressure on a commercial institution to remove a controversial figure is not barring free speech, i...........radio personalities are paid via advertising and their broadcasters, so you target their advertisers and their broadcaster.

It's like -- hey, new page, gotta say it again -- NO ONE IS ADVOCATING A LAW AGAINST WHAT HE SAID. Man ... jeez ... this is just getting dumber by the page.

If we really wish t.....ht uh de sucka's peaceably t'assemble, and t'petishun de Guv'ment fo' some redress uh grievances.

--- just thought the Jive translation would be of use.
    You really are a moron.

Perhaps ya' should 'espand yo' mind and use some oda' fo'm uh insults besides dojigger callin' :D? Afta' all ain't dat whut dis about -- "he called me some nappy haided ho! Preach it loud, bruddah!! Right on!, ah' wants' mah' mommy" :lol:

edited April 2007
    User: Obs

Message to User:
    When I say "stop talking about this, and get back to the subject at hand," I mean exactly that.
    Original Post:
    WoW is a piece of shit.

Anyone who plays it is too.

Do not play WoW. People have died because of WoW.

edited April 2007
    User: Silvanos

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
    Debate skills. Aquire them.
    Original Post:
    Silvanos wrote: »
    Yay, a proper link! That's how it's done.

The point wasn't that that page exists, but that it's shown directly on the front of the 1up page. My link to the front of 1UP.Com was completely fine for my post.

There's lots of shit on the front page. Posting a direct link shows that you don't want to waste our time.

Anyway, I don't really see what the point is here. People have been clamoring for a FF VII remake basically ever since the disk stopped spinning on their first playthrough.

It's not that hard. I didn't know that everyone in this place was seemingly too stupid to understand how to use their eyes.

Here let me lay this out for you:
    1)Sony shows E3 tech demo of FFVII on the PS3.
    2)1up.com speculated on FFVII remake.
    3)For some reason it gets all the way to the front page NOW, a couple years after the images have been posted.
    4)I post here on G&T, asking if anyone knows why it's up on the front page; i.e. has there been any new news released or such that's stirring up the gaming community but which 1up.com hasn't posted?
    5)Slack-jawed junksluts like you don't get that I'm linking to the front page for a god damned reason, and get their panties in a twist.

edited April 2007
    User: carhart

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
    One might suspect that you signed up merely to spam this link, given the crappy quality of your other posts. However, I'm willing to give you the benefit of doubt and not ban you outright.

Enjoy a thorough readthrough of the G&T rules.

edited April 2007

Administrative Note:
    Read the whole OP, not just the first few lines.

Message to User:
    You're not new. You know this rule.
    Original Post:
    Aldo wrote: »
    Obs wrote: »
    I know what the problem is. See, you grew too attached and dependent to your girlfriend for interaction and didn't focus on making friends. So now when she leaves you are pretty much left with nothing because all your eggs were in one basket.

Never do this again. Make shitloads of friends, and don't give a shit about girls until you have several dozen friends.
    You might want to read the thread, he already said he had friends, but didn't feel comfy enough to share his troubles with them.

Just sayin'

Look mac, he specifically said:
    I have no real friends so I have no one to talk to.

I just call them like I see em.

Incidentally, this infraction brings Obs to too-many-points.

DAMM
    edited April 2007
    User: Fawful

Message to User:
    Shock videos are not cool.
    Original Post:
    Ah, the internet. It has brought us many beautiful things, but also exposes us to a lot of man's darkest behaviors. Over the years I have seen my fair share of horrible things on the internet committed by real people to real other living beings, from some of the lovely pictures that they like to collect at sites like Ogrish and Rotten, to kittens being impaled by a crazy Asian woman with stiletto heels, to live movies of terrorists cutting through prisoner's throats while they scream in agony in (IIRC) Iraq.

Things like these (at least to me) just doesn't seem to get any less horrific to watch, every time. Although I can imagine someone becoming a little more numb or resistent to them after repeated exposure.

Yesterday though, I stumbled upon the most horrible, awful thing I have ever seen in my entire life. It's [Thanatos Edit: Nuh-uh, not here] movie of raccoons and other animals exruciatingly slowly having their skin ripped off completely and cut away with knives. They are fully alive and conscious and even live on for a good while afterwards, without their skin.

I feel just completely numb, almost paralyzed even, ever since I first saw this footage. I can't put it out of my mind. Not in my darkest dreams could I ever have imagined something as horrible as this to be even possible. Seriously, it wouldn't even come up in my mind that it would be possible for a human being to another living, sentient being. It boggles my mind like nothing else before.

Can someone explain to me how it is even possible for a human being to think of doing something like this, much less going through with it? Why don't they at least kill these completely innocent and defenseless creatures before stripping them from their skin? How does someone come up with cutting the entire skin of a raccoon while it is still alive and conscious? I'm seriously interested in how human behaviour like this comes to be psychologically. It's just beyond fucked up. Way beyond.

I thought the Saw movies (esp. the third one) were about as sick and fucked up as human imagination could possibly get, but it turns out reality is even far more horrific than the darkest fiction. I can't put this question out of my head: how is something like this possible?

• MonoxideMonoxide Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2007
    Monoxide wrote: »

Message to User:
    Throwing out baseless accusations against Christians and Xbox owners is generally known as trolling. Not to mention that the thread had absolutely nothing to do with Xbox 360's yet you felt the need to perpetuate that argument.
    Original Post:
    ^Well, get used to it. Life isn't fair. "You take the good, you take the bad, you take em both, and there you have, the facts of life...the facts of life."

edited April 2007
    User: Fawkes

Message to User:
    When I said you should drop the off-topic shit, I meant it.
    Original Post:
    Er, where did the last couple of pages of this thread go?

EDIT: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise. Just so people know, here lies a page or so of quite nice argument between Irond, myself & others, which burned in the righteous fire due to a couple of unsanctioned posts. I'd like to reproduce it, but I just can't be fucked when it's liable to get junked for no reason.

edited April 2007
    User: kingmetal

Message to User:
    You're still not allowed to tell people not to ask for help, ass.
    Original Post:
    your friend needs a lawyer, not an internet forum.

DAMM
    edited April 2007
    User: Diebold

Message to User:
    You were warned. By more than one mod.

DAMM
  • GrifterGrifter TorontoModerator mod
    edited April 2007
    User: whyamisobald

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
    Please, don't attempt this again. Editted comics like you posted are not appreciated. Also, cross posting is not appreciated. You are viewed as being a troll and will be treated as such unless you prove otherwise. This minor offense will turn into a ban very quickly if you maintain this sort of behavior.

edited April 2007
    User: Malfunction1189

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
    What made you think this was a good idea?
    Original Post:
    Well, is he?

• Captain KCaptain K Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Diebold's table-breaking title is now gone because he earned enough infractions for it to get jailed.

edited April 2007
    User: Incenjucar

Message to User:
    Don't derail threads.
    Original Post:
    _J_ wrote: »
    Æthelred wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    If God physically and undoubtedly appeared over Earth and floating around orbit in a golden throne, conversing with all the peoples of the world, this kind of person would say, "Thanks for giving us life and free will, God. We're still not going to worship You and we'll take care of ourselves from now on. Thanks anyways."

That's pretty much how most atheists would react too.

I think that's how most reasonable people would react.

Personally, I would say, "...this is the best you could do?"

The trick is not to piss it off until you figure out how to kill it before it goes rabid and Sodoms another Gomorrah.

User: _J_

Message to User:
    Don't derail threads.
    Original Post:
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    Æthelred wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    If God physically and undoubtedly appeared over Earth and floating around orbit in a golden throne, conversing with all the peoples of the world, this kind of person would say, "Thanks for giving us life and free will, God. We're still not going to worship You and we'll take care of ourselves from now on. Thanks anyways."

That's pretty much how most atheists would react too.

I think that's how most reasonable people would react.

Personally, I would say, "...this is the best you could do?"

The trick is not to piss it off until you figure out how to kill it before it goes rabid and Sodoms another Gomorrah.

I don't know how the hell one could discern what would piss it off. God seems to be sort of this big six year old in the sky.

DON'T EAT MEAT ON FRIDAYS!
    BLOW UP WESTERNERS!
    OK, EAT MEAT ON FRIDAYS!
    DON'T EAT PORK!
    OK, YOU CAN EAT PORK.
    BUT YOU CAN'T EAT PORK.
    FOLLOW THE DAO
    NO, DON'T FOLLOW THE DAO
    OK, BACK TO OLYMPUS

Fucking hell...

Also,

I M TEH GIANT ELEPHANT
    OK, NOW I AM INCORPORIAL
    NOW I AM LIFE
    NOW I AM DEATH
    NOW I AM LIFE AND DEATH
    NOW I AM TEH JEWISH CARPENTER
    MURDER IS WRONG
    NOW GO KILL THOSE PEOPLE OVER THERE!!!

a bloo
    a bloo
    a bloo

edited April 2007

Administrative Note:
    More aggressive BS

Message to User:
    You just came back of a temp-ban for being an unprovoked douche towards wiggins. I'd advise you to not also be an unprovoked douche towards Dyna. Or, you know, anyone else.
    Original Post:
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    So I just discovered these taco trucks? These things are off the hook! They just travel around, givin' people taco food! The one I go to is sponsored by "Tostada Magazine" (the magazine for Tostadas). I had one today that had bologna in it. I don't know about that. I felt like a I was one of them kids from orphanages with the Mexi-nuns, where they can't afford real taco meat so they buy up all the Oscar Meyer stuff! I had to drown it in ketchup just to choke it down! (Once Ray Q. Smuckles buys food he always eats it. Always.)
    Oh hey, Kusu.
    Pretty hard to post twice at the same exact time. It's cool though, your mind is just going because not only are you old, you're mentally unstable.
    It seemed as about a clever as an alt as good ol' McCarthy, so you know, I made the easiest assumption.
    I like how you think I made the alt to post on the forums, when that is not the case at all. What's it like having only partial use of your brain? Is it fun? I think it would be pretty mind-crushingly depressing if I was as damaged as you are.
    What are you talking about exactly? Are you rattling on about a months old event as if it was an ongoing thing?
    No, I'm pretty sure you're still as crazy and insignificant as ever.

I make tweet.
    edited May 2007
    User: RoundBoy

Message to User:
    Read H/A threads before posting in them.
    Original Post:
    I am a developer ... I talk to myself while coding. Sure, its strange... but bouncing ideas of yourself gets me over hurdles.

Your other coworker is annoyed at answering... STOP ANSWERING

Don't like to hear mumbles around the office? Invest in headphones.

You are *really* in the wrong enviornment (open work spaces vs cubes) if you hate coworker interaction & noise. That set up is specifically FOR communication. Find another workplace ?

All that being said... thats the route to take if you can't be mature enough to calmly catch him while he's alone, and ask to tone it down a bit.

i mean seriously... why not just ask him politely ?

DAMM
    edited May 2007
    User: Aroduc

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
    Did you have any sane reason whatsoever for taking a dump on that thread?
    Original Post:
    Okay, and?

• TubeTube Says some shit Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited May 2007
  • MonoxideMonoxide Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2007
    User: FrostyAlphaWolf

Message to User:
    Blatantly racist words like your sig contained isn't allowed by the rules or ToS.

Please don't add something like it to your sig again.

edited May 2007
    User: Moriarty

Administrative Note:
    Unprovoked trolling.

Message to User:
    Not cool. We don't need another whiny shit fest in the chat thread because people keep poking Wiggins with a stick.
    Original Post:
    Moriarty wrote: »
    wiggin is the worst

I make tweet.
    edited May 2007

Administrative Note:
    Unprovoked trolling.

Message to User:
    Dude, just chill. We know you don't like Wiggins. We get it.
    Original Post:
    wiggin is the worst

I make tweet.
    edited May 2007
    User: Wiggin

Administrative Note:
    wiggin's turn to be a dick

Message to User:
    This goes well with the infractions Jeff gave yesterday. Do I even need to explain it to you?

Don't do this shit.
    Original Post:
    You shitfuck. We stopped talking about Drez.
    The banning happened last night.
    Read it, and be done. Nobody cares anymore.
    Try having an IQ higher than your shoe size.

edited May 2007
    User: Wiggin

Administrative Note:
    Stop feeding the trolls

Message to User:
    Okay, I straight up told you in the chat thread, along with everyone else, to stop baiting Obs. You didn't stop, so now you get two points. Welcome to jail.
    Original Post:
    Why aren't I dead yet?

I make tweet.
    edited May 2007

Administrative Note:
    Persistent assholery

Message to User:
    Look, when I tell everyone to shut up, this means you, too. Now you've gone and gotten yourself banned. Maybe in two weeks you'll be less of a prick.
    Original Post:
    Wiggin wrote: »
    Aemilius wrote: »
    Wiggin wrote: »
    Why is Wiggin taking this joke like three steps too far, aftert Aemilius already took it like one step too far, and Than told him to stop?

Because Wiggin is "special" like that.

No, because you just want to act like some kind of idiot.

I make tweet.
    edited May 2007
    User: Saban

Message to User:
    This is not appropriate in H/A. If you can't be helpful, then just don't post.
    Original Post:
    stick a finger in her butt and see how she takes it.

This discussion has been closed.