Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Infractions Log

• The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    Of course, I should point out that the OP of that thread is 31 flavours of batshit insane, but here's the thing: doesn't mean the rules go out the window. Report it if you think its that stupid.

tmsig.jpg
  • ElkiElki hegemon globalSuper Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited October 2007
    User: Church
    Infraction: Minor Offence

Message to User:
    Do you want to join him?
    Original Post:
    Except that, in this case, I'm addressing both your ridiculous claim that a lack of complete knowledge means all comers are reasonable and calling you out for your failure to address the content of my posts. There's nothing wrong with it if I'm just calling you a douche bag just because your acting like a douche bag, and not calling you a douche bag with the express purpose of debasing your arguments.

Seriously, you fail at logic 101.

It's easy to see why you're jailed.

edited October 2007
    User: kongpl8
    Infraction: Serious offence

Message to User:
    When is it appropriate to spam someone's PM box? The answer is "never."

edited October 2007
    User: kongpl8

Administrative Note:
    rampant pm abuse and assorted crazinesses

Message to User:
    Who knew that continuing to launch unsolicited abuse at people via pm after being infracted for it once already could get you banned? Its a crazy mixed-up world we live in...

tmsig.jpg
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    User: ApolloTreatingYou

Message to User:
    You've been warned many, many times about posting in H/A, and apparently still haven't learned your lesson.
    Original Post:
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    LOL dude this girl is the definition of slut.
    By having sex with ONE guy while on a BREAK from a relationship? No.
    Leave a good dude so you can get some dick from a different dude all the while leaving him hanging in case you need some dick down the road. Just pay her so she can buy those stiletto heels.

It's called dating, not arranged marriage.

This is a wholly unhealthy attitude to have.
    ahah im gonna laugh when you fall for this shit too. And I just read the rest of the OP posts, and that mother fucker is a naive dude who got played like vegas. Can't believe he let her talk to him about him being a bad person LOL. Never let a female get the upper hand. You are in the right to take any action you see fit.

And ya being a heartless female who loves to make the rounds on a group of dudes is what we call a "slut" in america.

• EchoEcho staring is caring Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited October 2007
    User: RaNcIdPsYcHoJoSh

Administrative Note:
    Bag of cocks!

Message to User:
    This is an accumulated infraction for being a huge bag of cocks in G&T.

If you do not stop being a huge bag of cocks, we're kicking you out of here.

edited October 2007
    User: Not Sarastro

Message to User:
    hey, guess what? When every second person in the chat thread has been telling you to piss off for two hours because you're ruining their good time and a mod has given you two clear warnings and at least one other mod has attempted to gently point out where you're going wrong maybe

maybe

maybe you should go make a cup of tea and watch Dr. Phil for an hour or two
    Original Post:
    The Cat wrote: »
    Dynagrip didn't make any kind of mistake, and you've pissed off far too many people over the past god knows how many pages. Up the shut fuck right now.

Yeah, because I seem to respond so well to threats, well done.

Also, show where I've been egregeously pissing people off please? Disagreeing with you doesn't count, by the way.

(PS Dynagrip mistook me for Sarcastro, and said so. So, that's a mistake. Up the shut fuck etc)

tmsig.jpg
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited October 2007
    User: amateurhour

Administrative Note:
    Bad advice, explained why twice and warned.

Message to User:
    It's not so much advice that I disgree with as straight bad advice, advice that if taken will make the poster's situation worse, not better, like advising someone to cauterize a papercut with a soldering-iron.
    Original Post:
    Edit: Also I never jumped down your throat, I simply mocked your advice viciously. Because the advice itself is pretty much a mockery of rationality. If you want to attack me personally, you have to do it via PM. You really don't have anywhere near enough information to assume that she's lying or cheating, but you're telling anonywho to do just that anyway. That isn't helpful. You will stop now, this is not a debate.

You're right, this is not a debate, this is H/A, to which I was giving advice, that you just happened to disagree with, and told me not to give, you do NOT have to right, moderator or not, to do that, and the fact that you can't keep your personal attacks on my advice (mocking it viciously is an attack) shows that you don't have what it takes to be an impartial moderator. As a representative for a business as large as penny arcade you should show a lot more professionalism. I was only defending my advice as viciously as you saw fit to attack it. Don't tell me what I will and will not give in terms of advice though, you have no control over that....

DAMM
    Drunks Against Mad Mothers
    edited October 2007
    User: Casket

Message to User:
    This was the message in your last infraction.
    What did I say about creepy violence posts? What did I fucking say? Seek professional help.

And this is me jailing you for being dumber than a lab rat.
    Original Post:
    Personally, the videos I find most interesting are the ones where the guy holding the camera is the one who dies. Theres just something about being in a person's last moments that doesn't let me look away. It's like you are there with them. Like Yuri Lipski's first (and last) underwater dive. Third person videos are interesting but not nearly as much as those.

edited October 2007
    User: Misanthropic

Message to User:
    Sorry snookums, but if you'd bothered to read the rules thread you'd realise that that rule was passed down by the site managers. Its fucking retarded, we're aware, but we still have to enforce it.
    Original Post:
    My grandmother is old enough to remember "No Irish Need Apply" signs, but she also still calls Brazil nuts...

(Spoilered for the thin skinned):
    Spoiler:

Melting pot indeed. Shit has been boiling for a while.

User: Scott Baird

Message to User:
    You know what though? You don't get to refer to black people as 'monkeys'. So far from funny it comes right out the other side and back around to STILL NOT FUNNY YOU STEAMING RETARD.
    Original Post:
    Clearly the Constitution wanted us to be able to call the monkeys whatever we want to.

It's why I'm voting for Dr. Ron Paul for Penny Arcade moderator 2008.

what is it with libertarians

tmsig.jpg
    edited October 2007
    User: itsame

Administrative Note:
    punkin' goatse

Message to User:
    Doesn't matter if its a pumpkin, you still can't post it.
    Original Post:
    Spoiler:

tmsig.jpg
    edited November 2007
    User: Church

Message to User:
    Man, I'm not even sure you're actually joking, but don't even joke about that.
    Original Post:
    ege02 wrote: »
    So I sent the girl a facebook PM that stopped just short of actual insults

This probably does not bode well for any future relationship but it does make me a feel rather better about myself, so

A girl stood me up once. She didn't even realize it.

She saw me in school the next day and was like, "omg omg omg I totally forgot we were meeting up I'm soooooo sorry please don't be angry at me are you angry at me did you get pissed off?

And I said, "Nah, I was disappointed for a few minutes and then I forgot about you."

Blam!

Swear to God if I get stood up again, by anyone, I'm putting Ordinance 61 up on Facebook and tagging the stand-up-er in it.

Screw that. Put her photo and phone number on /b/.

tmsig.jpg
    edited November 2007
    Post: Barry Bonds vs. Howard Krongard: And the Winner Is…
    User: dvsherman

Message to User:
    That was unnecessary. Behave yourself.
    Original Post:
    dvsherman wrote: »
    I think Bonds should go away for 30 years. And not just because he lied under oath. Because he, and everyone else who uses steroids, killed baseball. His home run record should be trashed, and he should be locked in a cell and be forgotten.
    Yes, because Pete Rose killed baseball. Every other "problem" baseball has ever had killed it. Babe Ruth, drinker and womanizer. Killed that sport. That's why we're still fucking playing it today.

Baseball wasn't killed. No one has ever killed it. Along with just about every other major sport, it's had hiccups. All this gloom and doom talk about steroids and baseball is fucking annoying. Some guys juiced, it sucked, and we're still here today. Games still go on (well, not at this moment in time) and we're still going to have a Series next year.

Fuck.

Hey. Fuck, yourself. Of course it is still played today. And it's not just some guys. A boat load of guys juiced. They gave the home run record to a guy that juiced. I said it's been killed, for me, because it's no longer about who is the better player, it's about who managed to unnaturally augment their bodies the most.

So yeah, that killed it for me. I never said it was no longer played. I said that what has become of the sport has made a childhood hobby unpalatable for me.

So again. Fuck, yourself.

edited November 2007
    User: imbalanced

Message to User:
    Behave.
    Original Post:
    Thinatos wrote: »
    enc0re wrote: »
    Thinatos wrote: »
    Next, you're going to say that we can't ban fully automatic weapons, or nuclear bombs, because it "smacks in the face of the Constitution."
    Would you like some tea with that strawman?
    To say that banning handguns so blatantly violates the constitution, but banning automatic weapons doesn't violate it at all is a pretty minor detail for such a major disparity.

I can totally see an argument for it not being constitutional, but to hyperbolize it to that degree is pretty fucking ridiculous.

What the hell are you talking about? The constitution makes it abundantly clear we have the right to bear arms, I don't know how any city can say you cannot do so. It doesn't matter what the usage is. I don't remember saying I was against automatic weapons either.

And for someone who thinks, oh hey, no guns makes the world a safer place, you're a fucking idiot. That just means the people who don't give the fuck about laws know they don't have to worry about you shooting back. DC is a perfect example of this.

edited November 2007
    User: Doc

Message to User:
    Flaming isn't appropriate for H/A.
    Original Post:
    Nrthstar wrote: »
    I'm actually gonna have to vote for the rat them out.

Horrible decision. There are ways to handle this that make everyone happy. You being socially retarded doesn't give you a free pass to be an asshole.

User: Nrthstar

Message to User:
    Flaming is inappropriate in H/A. And no, I don't care that he did it first.
    Original Post:
    Doc wrote: »
    I'm actually gonna have to vote for the rat them out.

Horrible decision. There are ways to handle this that make everyone happy. You being socially retarded doesn't give you a free pass to be an asshole.

And you having an opinion doesn't give you the right to be socially retarded and call me socially retarded.

So...
    enough of the circle ...shimmy... and get back to the task at hand. I was just givin the dude a heads up that if the cops come, he's screwed too if these guys don't at least make some attempt to hide their stuff from his public view.

User: Lewisham

Message to User:
    Flaming is inappropriate in H/A.
    Original Post:
    And you having an opinion doesn't give you the right to be socially retarded and call me socially retarded.

Yeah... but you are socially retarded.

edited November 2007
    User: Derrick

Message to User:
    If you're not going to contribute, then stay out of the thread. Go troll somewhere else.
    Original Post:
    Oh hey. Another thread where women are involved and the Cat goes batshit. Man my crystal ball really called that one.

edited November 2007
    User: MAD!

Message to User:
    This infraction is a two-fer, both for trolling a bunch of people in H/A, and having a 900k sig that, in addition to being about 10 times the allowable size, is also about twice the allowable height. I highly suggest you read the rules for any subforum you plan to post in.
    Original Post:
    I recently posted in a thread title "HO HO HO NEW COMICS FOR XMAS!" in the Comics forum stating that the new comic THE DANGER'S DOZEN was coming out near Christmas. I was immediately jumped on for "whoring my stuff, and Necro-posting"

So my challenge is this.
    What are your ideas on promoting a new comic?
    Whats the best way to get your new comic seen and talked about?

I'm sure all those who were after me before will be more than willing to help in the proper forum.
    addressed to:
    Blankspace
    Ringo
    Jordyn
    Balefuego
    DouglasDanger

Thanks everyone

edited December 2007
    User: Senjutsu

Administrative Note:
    i don't think i want to encourage this in chat

Message to User:
    Don't be a twatmonger.
    Original Post:
    Oh boy DrDizaster is here to do his Mod Tough Guy act again.

Fuck off

User: Inquisitor

Administrative Note:
    as before

Message to User:
    Don't be a twatmonger.
    Original Post:
    Oh wow.

You are a totally cunt you know that Dr.Dizaster.

Do you really feel the need to flex your e-muscles so hard?

User: Inquisitor

Message to User:
    Jailing would be overkill at this point, but the little internet tough guy thing you've got going here really isn't okay.
    Original Post:
    Were you born with a stick up your ass Dr.? Or did it find its lodging at a later date?

Man, I don't even know who the fuck that guy is. He sure seems keen to be liked, though.

User: Fencingsax

Message to User:
    If all the other losers ran into a power substation blah blah yada yada
    Original Post:
    It's rare to see the full force of D&D's blistering mockery and sarcasm being brought to bear without mercy. I quite enjoy watching it when it happens.
    It's even rarer that we all agree on who's being an ignorant cockbite asshole.

User: greyghost33

Message to User:
    Hey, thanks for showing me that, jackass
    Original Post:
    What's with all the Free Shinto titles?

Shinto got jailed by that DrDizaster fool who mods over in H/A and the titles are a show of solidarity. It started off as something trivial and then turned into a clusterfuck. It was funny to see DrDizaster come in here and try to chew Shinto out again - he met with blistering scorn and quickly turned tail.

Any idea offhand which thread it was in, and about what page of what [chat] shit went down in?
    Spoiler:

Apparently it was a thread about food or nutrition or something. Tube got involved too.

Here's the page where Shinto explains the story so far:
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=43687&page=12

And four posts down is where Dizaster comes in and we tell him to GTFO.

Oh look, another random hanger-on. Where do you people come from, and why do you always latch on to exactly the wrong ways to work your way into the crowd? Honestly, its kind of embarrassing to watch.

tmsig.jpg
    edited December 2007
    User: Scalfin

Administrative Note:
    God, I hate this shit.

Message to User:
    Listen up: its not okay to trash candidates (or indeed other public figures) via sexualised insults. Labelling women you don't like 'shemales' is immature, petty, and irrelevant. The implication that they fail to get your dick jumping and that that is the only thing that matters about them is demeaning to women, many of whom post here, and the implication that there's something terrible about being transsexual is demeaning to the not-insignificant number of transsexuals who also post here. If you don't like Oprah and Hillary, criticise them on the basis of their actions and attitudes, not their physical appearance.
    Original Post:
    Hillary is (slightly) ahead of him in the polls, and she shares Oprah's gender (they're both shemales), so identity politics could not have been the deciding factor. What you are insisting is as ridiculous as if Obama was running against Powell, and someone asserted she chose Obama because he's black.
    Furthermore, Obama didn't have the same experience growing up as most American Black, as he was in white-minority countries, and the parent he grew up with most was (I believe) white, though he has had to get used to Black politics (though the Chicago system seems based upon African-American culture, right down to basketball being the connection game).

Oprah will bring two advantages:
    1) People will want to get the best seats, for which you must volunteer for the campaign or, if you haven't caucused before, take a caucus course. This will be a huge boon for a candidate who, until recently, had to campaign out of his campaign organizer's trunk (couldn't afford an Iowa office or staff).
    2) People will want to hear Oprah, who speaks before him, and it's rude to leave while there's someone speaking, especially if it's his event. This means they will have to listen to the most charismatic candidate in the race.

tmsig.jpg
    edited December 2007
    User: Schrodinger

Message to User:
    Don't be a jerk.
    Original Post:
    KevinNash

Yep.

edited January 2008
    User: JoeSomebody
    Infraction: Failure To Show Proper Level Of Christmas Spirit

Administrative Note:
    Troll

Message to User:
    Fine, here is what you want. Huggles!
    Original Post:
    Part one locked. And just before the hilarity reached its apex. Quick! Someone finish the fight!

But seriously, this kind arbitrary abuse of power is why I started the first thread in the first place. Anyway.

tmsig.jpg
    edited January 2008
    User: Fencingsax

Message to User:
    If you have nothing to contribute, don't post.
    Original Post:
    Oh Good, Meister just opened a whole can of worms that Cat feels even more strongly about.

tmsig.jpg
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited January 2008
    User: Lord Yod

Message to User:
    If you were to read the thread before posting as you're supposed to, you would likely not have reposted the same post I already infracted someone for.
    Original Post:
    "Does this smell like chloroform to you?"

DAMM
    Drunks Against Mad Mothers
    edited January 2008
    User: A Whole Bunch of You, Several Times Over

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
    oops, you're past the three-minute past-my-post line. When a mod declares something off topic, you stop posting about it until you or someone else requests a split or starts a thread.
    Original Post: *most of the first page of our shiny new abortion thread. I hate you people*

tmsig.jpg
    edited January 2008
    User: Sliver

Message to User:
    Don't be a jackass.
    Original Post:
    The Cat wrote: »
    Nova_C wrote: »
    Also, that link is exactly what pro-choice is against. The subjugation of women. That woman was not allowed a choice.
    It boggles my mind that people like Silver don't get this.

Hey, pro-lifers: we're against you bribing the poor, dumb, and drug addicted to get sterilised. We're against the way many states used to sterilise coloured women, native women, and the mentally retarded without asking them first, directly as a result of anti-choice policies. We're against the way women in prison who give birth are treated, because the physical restrictions and lack of access to health care endanger them and their babies. We're against people like the courts Cairo who last week declared that women there who got pregnant by rape would be forced to abort 'to maintain social stability'. We're against chodes who work against family-friendly workplaces, try to get funding for public childcare and health cut, who fire their pregnant workers, who won't allow them time to breastfeed. We're against people who think breastfeeding in public is banably icky. In short, we're demonstrably a whole fucking lot more interested in life than you.

This is why I don't post in D&D.

Feel free to quote the part of my post where I said I was for any of the things you just listed you stupid bitch.

edited January 2008
    User: Shounen ninja

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
    What does this have do do with anything whatsoever? Don't be a moron.
    Original Post:
    Wren wrote: »
    Zeon wrote: »
    I always like it when someone plays off knowing about technology as a BAD things. It will be awesome in the future when these people are utterly incapable of doing any job. I already see this somewhat now at my work, there are people who refuse to learn about any new technology and take 5 to 6 times as long to do their job as someone whos moderately familiar with computers.

fortunately people who aren't good at anything will still become hack journalists

She isn't much of a looker, either:

http://www.transom.org/shows/2007/200704_not_all_bad_things/images/payton_a_400.jpg

edited January 2008
    User: OdinOwnsYeAll

Message to User:
    You need to read the rules.
    Original Post:
    [URL=""]Emulators are your friend.[/URL]

Good luck though, I know that shit can be frustrating.

Also, Logitech Cordless Game Controller

edited January 2008
    User: Glal

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
    We don't talk about software piracy here.
    Original Post:
    You have to buy MS Office?

tmsig.jpg
    edited January 2008
    No, wait, never mind, glal just can't express himself properly.

tmsig.jpg
    edited January 2008
    User: shryke

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
    Oh dear.
    Original Post:
    Why is it that half of people think the Airboat & Buggy sections were among the best in the game, and the other half think they were indefensibly awful?

I'm gonna guess the people who hate them are either women or of asian descent. You know neither of those types can drive. I'd imagine that would significantly lower your opinion of those sections.

edited January 2008
    Post: Warhammer 40k: Nine out of ten big meks agree! The tenth got stomped.
    User: It Burns

Message to User:
    I was going to throw a serious, but since you deleted it, this is only going to be a minor.
    Original Post:
    *Hand Wave* This is not the pdf you are looking for.

edited January 2008
    Post: Cloverfield (mystery movie trailer in front of transformers)
    User: Duki

Administrative Note:
    no no no

Message to User:
    Dude its a Saturday night, I'm practically mainlining gin, and even I would have managed to spoiler that shit before going off to abuse some poor sap in H/A. Think pls.
    Original Post:
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    blu3man wrote: »
    MOVIE IS A POS EVERYONE WAS ANGRY AT THE END

SCREW HAVING A DECENT ENDING, WE HAD BETTER APPEASE EVERYONE

*REDACTED BECAUSE DUKI IS SILLY*

tmsig.jpg
    edited January 2008
    User: isaac17

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
    Keep the "lol gayfags" off the forums plzkthx.
    Original Post:
    I know there's a specific topic for lotro, but this is off topic. Does anyone know if I'm doomed to always look like a fag in lord of the rings? It seems like every piece of armor looks gay, no matter what level you are. I haven't checked out heavy armor yet cause I can't wear it, does it look any better?

edited January 2008
    User: Plutocracy

Message to User:
    This is not funny. Do not make these posts.
    Original Post:
    Dear chatty bitch on her fucking cell phone in the computer lab: SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, I DON'T CARE IF YOUR BEST FRIEND'S BOYFRIEND GOT ARRESTED LAST NIGHT

Rape her. That'll teach the bitch.

tmsig.jpg
    edited January 2008
    User: Jinnigan

Administrative Note:
    egregious idiocy

Message to User:
    Pointing out that religions are all pretty much equally silly =/= claiming that no-religion is universally and automatically better. Don't peddle this tripe in my forum.
    Original Post:
    Goatmon wrote: »
    whitey9 wrote: »
    I don't think it's any crazier than say.. Orthodox Judaism or Christian Scientists, pound for pound, they're all pretty out there. They're pretty hellbent on spreading their tentacles though, and their suing trigger finger must be getting awfully tired at this point.

See, the thing about Scientology, it's philosophies aren't so extremly different from CHristianity.

yeah what
    whitey9 wrote: »
    Jinnigan wrote: »
    hurf durf scientology is just as crazy as other religions I AM SO FUCKING EDGY

Scientology is just as crazy as other crazy religions. Sabbath elevators and the E-Meter are equally ridiculous devices.

oh hey there are some fucking nuts out there that happen to be religious

surely, without religion people will no longer be fucking retarded, also we will stop waging wars, also we will no longer kill people

*giant picture of stalin*

Note to those playing along at home: godwinning comes in many flavours, and is never appreciated.

tmsig.jpg
    edited January 2008
    User: Derrick

Administrative Note:
    >_<

Message to User:
    derailing, trolling, slander. Nice.

Don't do that.
    Original Post:
    Duran, of course there are obvious exceptions. I was speaking in generalities that I assert are probably true.

Picking at it like that and you get things like the Cat asserting men don't generally have more upper body strength than women.

tmsig.jpg
    edited January 2008
    User: OneEyedJack

Message to User:
    You know what I hate? Trolls.
    Original Post:
    Ten Things I Hate About Myself

edited January 2008
    User: chasm

Administrative Note:
    ach! Mein Intertuben!

Message to User:
    Funny, but don't post 2MB gifs inline.
    Original Post:
    stealmyw.gif

User: Kyougu

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
    Don't quote people who post giant gifs inline.
    Original Post:
    chasm wrote: »
    6slpa2u.gif

I almost laughed out loud in class.
    Thanks, you woken me up this morning.

Seriously, even londonbridge knew better. That's just embarassing for you two.

tmsig.jpg
    edited January 2008
    User: Tamin

Administrative Note:
    off-topic

Message to User:
    Didn't I say drop it? I'm sure I did.
    Original Post:
    Tamin wrote: »
    VC: what? I wasn't actually participating in the thread. I don't care. Just trying to clarify what the other guy said.

Oh, and because you obviously can't follow a link, dictionary.com does, in fact, have a listing for actuality.

Good.

Mind not being an ass and explain that?

I thought it was good that you weren't participating. Though it's bad that it seems you're lying.
    Is saying, "The Cat isn't biased against people with Asperger's, if anything, she's biased against people who don't want to learn how to function in a group and decide that being diseased is a good excuse. There is another name for these people: idiots" a good summation of your position?

I'm not arguing about The Cat, I'm arguing whether the statements in question constitute bigotry, and I don't see how they constitute bigotry, as explained and conveniently overlooked, nor how they really constitute a bias either. "I have seen a lot of people do X, and people should not do X" is all there is there. If people want to argue about claims beyond that they should go ahead and state those claims and argue against those instead of attributing them to people they want to argue with.

Then it seems we are completely missing each other. You directly responded to me, instead of Scalfin, who started this whole misogynistic tangent. And topped it off with a nice helping of condescension and literary superiority.

The only person who has said anything related to the bolded is The Cat. Therefore, I have to assume you're, at the least, discussing whether what she said constitutes bigotry. So I don't know where you're getting that you're not arguing about Cat.

If I'm wrong, please correct me.

edited January 2008
    Post: D&D 4th Edition: Humans will fuck anything... (138)
    User: KoopaParatroopa

Message to User:
    If you want to blatantly troll people, there are plenty of other forums out there for you.
    Original Post:
    DND is a video game!

And all this time I thought DND was just a way just a strange ritual where dorks gathered around a king dork and sat there while the king dork told them they were all stupid, wrong, and he was going to kill them if they didn't think in king dork approved ways, or feed his king dork ego at a sufficent rate. When the king dork indicates that his ego has been sated, the lesser dorks may then announce that they throw a sack full of angry weasles on a kobold's head, and then they all 'tee-hee' in unison.

At which point they each go their own seperate way and hunt down people that don't give a rat's ass about DND, and follow them around telling them about their 397th level were-dragon-pixie-ogre-vampire-smurf that is a knight shadow assassin bishop or some crap. Oh, and apparently they are the head of some sort of shadow ninja guild. Lets not forget that they are immortal too.

This discussion has been closed.