Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Awesome: 'Hot Webcomic Time Machine' by Edcrab

EdcrabEdcrab Registered User regular
edited October 2011 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Rolo wrote:
Oh fuck you, Ed.

I've got a nosebleed now.

"Fuck you, Ed," Roland spat. He was in a bad way.

And yet Carb was worse. Blood coursing down his face, Carb laughed like a man possessed. Which is exactly what he was.

"It hearts me more then it hearts you! Sea, Roland? Do you sea watt you maid me do? "

Carb held his hands out. Gory orbs stared back at Roland, Carb's own eyes, and then the crazed madman made two fists, crushing them like slick grapes.

"Bee cores eye can sea... sow clearly now... sow clearly..."

And yet still he laughed, his mouth a crimson socket beneath two others, the remains of his eyes seeping out between his fingers.

He arched his back and screamed.

"NOW EYE TACKING YOU WITH ME! I GLADLY DYE TO END YOU TWO!"

Roland knew that was true- he was dying. He struggled back to his feet. Still. This would be a noble end.

With his last strength, he shoved the blade of the Spell Check through Carb's throat.

"Add this to your dictionary," he snarled, twisting it around like a pick in a lock. He planted a foot on the other's chest and wrenched it free with all his might, turning the neck into a peeled apple and taking most of the jaw away with it.

Carb's corpse remained standing for a moment, and then slowly toppled forward.

"Turrent..."

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png