Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Lets talk Horror Movies!

GodfatherGodfather Registered User regular
edited October 2011 in Debate and/or Discourse
So lately i've caught the Horror bug and have been pouring through both old and new horror movies alike. This all started whenever I watched The Shining for the first time last month, and since then i've been looking for something similar to that all over the genre spectrum.

So D&D, what horror movies interest you? Are you more of a traditional horror enthusiast or more akin to the new class stuff?

Sorry about the bare-bones OP, i'll make sure to come up with a much better one later today.

0WBv0.png