As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

HOLY CRAP MY HOTEL IS BEING USED FOR A NICHOLAS CAGE MOVIE

Bloods EndBloods End Blade of TyshallePunch dimensionRegistered User regular
edited October 2011 in Social Entropy++
So this movie
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2005374/
Is in the midst of being filmed around where I work. It's about the butcher baker serial killings that happened Alaska in the 80s, I think. And I just found out that my family owned hotel business (which was shown in the documentary about the serial killer) is going to be used for some exterior and interior shots. Maybe with Nicholas Cage! Or John Cusak. Or ... 50 Cent? Really? Al...alright.
Oddly enough I had a friend who was, as a baby, picked up and held by the serial killer. She cried, and then was given back to the parents. So thats a little weird too.

Bloods End on

• RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    just in case people wanna investigate

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Hansen

• VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    neat

E: the nic cage thing not the serial killer thing >_>

VALVEjunkie on
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Find out what room they are going to use.

Jerk off in it.

Thats going to be a real claim to fame. Yeah, see that room? I've jerked off in it.

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    a buddy of mine has a picture of himself being held on the lap of a friend of his dad's when he was about three

that man was Gary Ridgway

• King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Get some crystal skull vodka . Send it to Fiddy.

The failure of his game career will haunt him and ruin another aspect of his professional life.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    wasn't blood on the sand actually pretty good?

• Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    Get some crystal skull vodka . Send it to Fiddy.

The failure of his game career will haunt him and ruin another aspect of his professional life.

I've heard that is is pretty shitty vodka. The only plus is that it comes in Dan Akroyds head

• RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    Shorty wrote:

what?

no!

NO!

WHAT?

WHAAAAAT?!

NO!!!!

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I've heard it was pretty fun too.

maybe if you like awful tripe

Maybe rane, you have the wrong opinion.

i highly doubt it!

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Yeah I've always heard that blood on the sand was more fun than it was supposed to be and the presentation elements are so stupid that they wrap around to being fun

I just checked.

Your opinion is rated: butts.

No wait. My mistake.

It's rated: worse than butts.

• MeizMeiz Registered User regular
    Just remember. He can't come in unless you invite him.

• animal companionanimal companion xenomortis Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote:
    Find out what room they are going to use.

Jerk off in it.

Thats going to be a real claim to fame. Yeah, see that room? I've jerked off in it.

Maybe try to leave a stain on something that will be in the shot.

VdxNI.jpg
    so stupid that they wrap around to being fun

does not compute

edited October 2011
    Beep boop

Blake T on
  • sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Booger CoveRegistered User regular
    blood on the sand is hilarious

yo 50, hit that ramp, 50!

640qocnq4ske.gif
    Blake T wrote:
    Like you rane.

You are stupid.

But we like you because you are really stupid.

:<

you violate the glorious edict to make me cry

i am honored

well

kind of honored

half honored half crushed
    basically how all my interactions with blake go :<

blake are you aware you're sort of mean

Man is that really a violation of the edict.

It was a compliment! I said we liked hanging out with you!

(nah that was a little too far you are right)

edited October 2011
    it's okay I'm just trying to make you feel bad

a HA

edit and yes? I think? I mean it's an insult vov

who knows any more

Raneados on
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote:

It was okay. The driving sections were terrible and it lacked a rapping element, other than that it's a non-offensive low budget FPS with cover mechanic.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    bloods end it is your duty to hand nic cage this script i wrote

look, he does every other movie, why not mine?

7656367.jpg
    also it is spelled NICOLAS

THERE IS NO H

7656367.jpg
    edited October 2011
    TLB how are you posting 2 minutes in the future

edit: this post made 3 minutes in the future, apparently :|

Raneados on
  • ArangArang HUEY LEWISRegistered User regular
    also it is spelled NICOLAS

THERE IS NO H

nich chage

thenews.jpg
    edited October 2011
    arang you wil rue this day

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    I got to have lunch with Cage when I helped arrange him filming in Alexandria during National Treasure 2.

Interesting cat. All manner of tweaked, but a good guy to be sure.

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Blood on the Sand was awesome

if you press the left stick he curses

jealous of you dr. z

7656367.jpg
  • TheMellowestTheMellowest Registered User new member
    I would like to meet Nick Cage one of these days. He seems like a pleasant guy to talk with despite his old man eyes.

• BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    Eeeeexcuuuuse me?
    Can I get a room?
    Puleeeeeeze?

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    I love nic cage. Touch him for me.

Who wants to do a nic cage themed party where everyone dresses as their favorite cage character?

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    lostwords wrote:
    I love nic cage. Touch him for me.

Who wants to do a nic cage themed party where everyone dresses as their favorite cage character?

This guy does.

• lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    I call Castor Troy

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!