Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

HOLY CRAP MY HOTEL IS BEING USED FOR A NICHOLAS CAGE MOVIE

Bloods EndBloods End Registered User regular
edited October 2011 in Social Entropy++
So this movie
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2005374/
Is in the midst of being filmed around where I work. It's about the butcher baker serial killings that happened Alaska in the 80s, I think. And I just found out that my family owned hotel business (which was shown in the documentary about the serial killer) is going to be used for some exterior and interior shots. Maybe with Nicholas Cage! Or John Cusak. Or ... 50 Cent? Really? Al...alright.
Oddly enough I had a friend who was, as a baby, picked up and held by the serial killer. She cried, and then was given back to the parents. So thats a little weird too.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]