As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sigil City of [Phalla] - Day Seven: Be Sure to Visit Scenic Carceri!

• Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    The Pillar SOUNDED scary, still seems that way.

Glad he is gone, but Zandracon...FOR SHAME. WHY DIDN'T YOU IMPALE YOURSELF TO SAVE US THE TROUBLE?

• Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    Zandracon.

Look I'm helping!

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Darian[/b]

Zandracon

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Capfalcon wrote:
    Zandracon

It's good to have a seer.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Capfalcon wrote:
    Zandracon

It's good to have a seer.

Or 3...

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    Virgil you might want to redo that post without the quote tags :P

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    GrimmyTOA wrote:
    [color=]!Zandracon [/color]

Do we have info on what type of baddie Zandracon is? Do we need to worry about leaving the Demons unopposed by Devils, or would that be too crappy a thing for the host to do to us?
    Likely that the village has to completly kill both factions to win. Though making sure they are weakened evenly throughout the course of the game would be best

Bedlam on
  • Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    Zandracon

What does the green text do, other than help someone win?

• Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    Zandracon

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    doo doo doo
    Zandracon

• Options
    anomalousvandalanomalousvandal Registered User regular
    Zandracon. Another pink bites the dust. Two demons and a devil and we'll get things evened out, I think.

You can take letters off my username, but you cannot take my FREEDOM!!
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Zandracon. Another pink bites the dust. Two demons and a devil and we'll get things evened out, I think.

possibly. In House of Leaves phalla, there was a split mafia. One had 10 people, and the other had 5 (I was in the one with 5((we lost)))

• Options
    Whoops! Darian.

• Options
    Langly wrote:

possibly. In House of Leaves phalla, there was a split mafia. One had 10 people, and the other had 5 (I was in the one with 5((we lost)))

Hmm. Feels like this one has so many people that it would be even or close to it, but I don't have anything to compare it to so...

• Options
    Will we be notified if the devils/demons are eliminated?

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Okay, !Zandracon

I hate to sound ESTocentric but the 3PM vote close is really messing with me.

As is the fact that these threads keep breaking.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Langly wrote:

Hmm. Feels like this one has so many people that it would be even or close to it, but I don't have anything to compare it to so...

oh sorry, I was using the HoL phalla as an example because it was the same amount of people. well, this has like 7 more people but still.

edit: basically a mafia is usually going to be 20% of the population. So that would be 12 for this size of a game (although we don't technically reach 60 but it's pretty close) So if it is evenly split there are most likely 6 in each. But it might not be evenly split.

Langly on
  • Options
    Can't really think of a reason why the demons would have a smaller army than the devils myself though, they're probably equal.

• Options
    edited October 2011
    well I didn't really know why the lost had less guys either! we were doomed :(

Langly on
  • Options
    CelebrimCelebrim Registered User regular
    Also, with competing mafias fighting each other, the groups may be larger than standard to account for the crossfire.

• Options
    Jordan_htJordan_ht Registered User regular
    I guess I missed something.. lazy today!

zandracon

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I think we (the lost) were more powerful. Any reason thematically to believe that the devils are weaker and more numerous than the demons?

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    MrTLicious wrote:
    Will we be notified if the devils/demons are eliminated?
    Yes, also less than one hour to get the missing votes and actions in!

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Options
    Can't really think of a reason why the demons would have a smaller army than the devils myself though, they're probably equal.
    One side could have less guys but their powers could be more...powerful

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Nothing in the dungeons and dragons setting has EVER suggested that one blood war army is less numerous than the other.

They are both clearly equally weak and helpless~

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    zandracon

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Virgil you might want to redo that post without the quote tags :P

haha, I just hate typing out code, so I quote and delete

zandracon

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    I've spent some time looking over the past post logs. Three threads is an headache.
    I haven't seen much more about poisonings. Has there been any other attacks, which players might desire to share?

I don't think any of the dead players scream poison, but I might be missing something from PlaneScape lore. What's the likelihood that this character is dead or village?

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    infidel died to poison, he said he was dying and then he died (due to no health insurance)

but that is the last I have seen? I think. maybe.

Langly on
  • Options
    GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    Could have been a one-use item -- or it could just take longer to work depending on initial hp. I could imagine some people being a bit nervous to mention their injured condition in the thread.

• Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    I've spent some time looking over the past post logs. Three threads is an headache.
    I haven't seen much more about poisonings. Has there been any other attacks, which players might desire to share?

I don't think any of the dead players scream poison, but I might be missing something from PlaneScape lore. What's the likelihood that this character is dead or village?

A lot of demons/devils use/are immune to poison.

• Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    ooooOoooOOo

I got bored again, but I'm glad you all came to your senses and decided to vote out a known demon in Zandracon.

OoooOOOoooo

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    Several people claimed to be injured similarly in the first 3 days, and Infidel claimed that he didn't need health.
    I'm not interested in persecuting any Sigilian, but I do want to understand the threats that may still be out there.
    If anyone knows about merchants selling poison or new victims, send me a pm.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    I'm not dead yet.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Someone said they were cursed but able to find a priest. One of the D names, like drez or darian.

Bedlam on
  • Options
    um.

what.

• Options
    EPIC

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    ... this game is breaking me

• Options
    Bedlam wrote:
    Someone said they were cursed but able to find a priest. One of the D names, like drez or darian.

Yes, I was healed. But I claimed to be poisoned, not cursed. And that was a misreading on my part: I had an infected wound.

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular