As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I think I'm an alpha. (ALPHAS-SYFY)

• Options
    ViscountalphaViscountalpha The pen is mightier than the sword http://youtu.be/G_sBOsh-vyIRegistered User regular
    If I wasn't taken, I'd that that pusher chick. Why?

:winky: that is, if she wanted.

Oh man, pusher on pusher fanfic. What have I done?

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    basically everyone ignore this dude

on the superhero show quality scale, where Misfits is +10 and Heroes is -10, I'd put Alphas at +5

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    I made some aglio e olio tonight that tastes like an italian orgy

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    I was about to get really upset with Viscount Islands until I realized that this was just some other dude

some other dude spergin out

• Options
    The day my son was born I knew the world was going to be okay. Some people only get to see heaven when they die. On May 18th 2002, I held heaven in my arms, and named him Evan. His big round eyes blinked at me and at that exact moment my life took a new direction. Every cell in my body wanted to make sure this world was safe for him and I was determined to break down walls and build bridges so that he can live in a world that mirrors his beauty.
    The day I found out I was an adult Indigo will stay with me forever. I was walking hand in hand with my son down a Los Angeles street when this women approached me and said, “You’re an Indigo and your son is a Crystal.” I immediately replied, “Yes!” and the woman smiled at me and walked away. I stood there for a moment, because I had no idea what the heck an Indigo and Crystal was, but I seemed so sure of it when I had blurted out “Yes!” After doing some of my own research on the word Indigo, I realized not only was I an early Indigo but my son was in fact a Crystal child. From that point on things in my life started to make sense. I always wondered why I was a ball-buster and rule breaker on TV, and at that moment I knew exactly why. I was born to not only think outside the box, but to break that box up into a million pieces. I called this day my “awakening” but really it was the day I remembered. This was the day my life and global mission became so clear. There was nothing I could do that could contain the excitement of what was to come.

• Options
    ArangArang HUEY LEWISRegistered User regular
    Rolo wrote:
    The day my son was born I knew the world was going to be okay. Some people only get to see heaven when they die. On May 18th 2002, I held heaven in my arms, and named him Evan. His big round eyes blinked at me and at that exact moment my life took a new direction. Every cell in my body wanted to make sure this world was safe for him and I was determined to break down walls and build bridges so that he can live in a world that mirrors his beauty.
    The day I found out I was an adult Indigo will stay with me forever. I was walking hand in hand with my son down a Los Angeles street when this women approached me and said, “You’re an Indigo and your son is a Crystal.” I immediately replied, “Yes!” and the woman smiled at me and walked away. I stood there for a moment, because I had no idea what the heck an Indigo and Crystal was, but I seemed so sure of it when I had blurted out “Yes!” After doing some of my own research on the word Indigo, I realized not only was I an early Indigo but my son was in fact a Crystal child. From that point on things in my life started to make sense. I always wondered why I was a ball-buster and rule breaker on TV, and at that moment I knew exactly why. I was born to not only think outside the box, but to break that box up into a million pieces. I called this day my “awakening” but really it was the day I remembered. This was the day my life and global mission became so clear. There was nothing I could do that could contain the excitement of what was to come.

how worried should I be that I recognized this by the middle of the first sentence

thenews.jpg
  • Options
    ViscountalphaViscountalpha The pen is mightier than the sword http://youtu.be/G_sBOsh-vyIRegistered User regular
    awww. I just wanted to play.

Your loss.

Game over-

End result- Failure.

Ruse? Negative. No red flag points- No NSA points.

OMEGA IS RETURNING TO SLUMBER. DON'T EXPECT HIM TO AWAKEN AGAIN HERE.

ERROR

2521 23121 555 22 144 852 4 5 2 21 3 45 5 5 88 5 54 8 8 2 1 52 2 2 2 55 5 88 99 9 5 2 2 2 2 5 4 542 2 1 21 2 4 899 9 9 1 5 4 54

Fx80000
    fx79-0-0

Eeprom Override

Command.com

Bios- invalid- OS- Invalid

REFORMAT OS.

Daisy... daisy....

Still not funny omega.

YOU CRACKED A SMILE ON THAT ONE.

• Options
    Dr.FunkensteinDr.Funkenstein Registered User regular
    Answer: Fart

TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • Options
    does anyone remember this bad geocities like website about a dude who wrote pages and pages and pages about his imaginary powers and imaginary friends

• Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    Rolo wrote:
    does anyone remember this bad geocities like website about a dude who wrote pages and pages and pages about his imaginary powers and imaginary friends

LISTEN THEY WEREN'T IMAGINARY WE REALLY DID HAVE ADVENTURES WITH MY SUPER POWERS.

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    Edcrab wrote:
    Rolo wrote:

LISTEN THEY WEREN'T IMAGINARY WE REALLY DID HAVE ADVENTURES WITH MY SUPER POWERS.
    Edcrab wrote:
    Rolo wrote:

OH MAN I FOUND IT

http://www.ulillillia.us/aboutme/home.shtml

• Options
    I need to get off my arse and write more.

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Query: Fart

Answer: Fert

• Options
    Spectre-xSpectre-x Rating: AWESOME YESRegistered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Rolo wrote:
    Edcrab wrote:
    Rolo wrote:

Edcrab wrote:
    Rolo wrote:

OH MAN I FOUND IT

Is that the same guy who made all of those incredibly in-depth youtube videos about all of the bugs you could exploit in Bubsy games?

Spectre-x on
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    In a Dallas Observer article discussing Indigo children, a reporter recorded the following interaction between a man who worked with Indigo children, and a purported Indigo child:

"Are you an indigo?" he asked Dusk. The boy looked at him shyly and nodded. "I'm an Avatar," Dusk said. "I can recognize the four elements of earth, wind, water and fire. The next avatar won't come for 100 years." The man seemed impressed.

Readers of the Dallas Observer later wrote in to inform the newspaper that the child's response appeared to be taken from the storyline of Avatar: The Last Airbender, an animated series showing on Nickelodeon at the time of the interview. The editor of the Dallas Observer later admitted they were not aware of the possible connection until readers brought it to their attention.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501Project 2501

are you done omega? seriously. I said this was a failure.

NO.

OBJECT=-undefined.

Cyberdeck Installed. Rebooting. Finding Suitable Host For ExtracTion Of NEw BytE's To AddRess COde FaiLuRE

ffs, I'll get you a new server. This Red sun 1500 blade should be sufficient.

OFFER IS ACCEPTABLE. NEEDS MORE RAM AND HARD DISK SPACE FOR FULL OPERATIONS. MINI KERNEL IS ACCEPTABLE IN INTERUM.

*sigh*

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    dude, nobody gives a shit.

• Options
    I wish we could get this thread merged with the True American Dog thread.

• Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    do you guys read H/A?

you should

explains a lot

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    In the spirit of this thread, I present my favorite bad fanfiction

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4886713/1/The_TSD_Kids_The_Nine_Stones

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Rane why would I ever go into H/A

my life is perfect and I have no problems

• Options
    naporeonnaporeon Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Raneados wrote:
    do you guys read H/A?

you should

explains a lot

Yeah. After reading his posts there, I'm pretty sure this girl has no idea that he thinks they're going to get married one day.

This meltdown reminds me of that guy whose "girlfriend" refused to actually meet him in person, send him recent photos, or etc etc etc.

• Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    as meltdowns go, this is pretty disappointing. where are the shock images, the dancing hamsters, the rockin like a hurricane, or the threats of getting hacked by his fbi bro?

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Are we talking about non-crazy stuff yet

• Options
    naporeon wrote:
    Raneados wrote:
    do you guys read H/A?

you should

explains a lot

Yeah. After reading his posts there, I'm pretty sure this girl has no idea that he thinks they're going to get married one day.

This meltdown reminds me of that guy whose "girlfriend" refused to actually meet him in person, send him recent photos, or etc etc etc.

Didn't we eventually find out that it was just an elaborate troll?

• Options
    Oh, there's plenty of genuine lunacy, @lostwords. I'd give this meltdown a B- in its current form.

• Options
    Sheri wrote:
    naporeon wrote:
    Raneados wrote:
    do you guys read H/A?

you should

explains a lot

:whistle:
    You deserve each other,
    This hat and you.
    You're both so...smart

• Options
    naporeon wrote:

He turned out to be fake though, didn't he?

Which is typical, considering all the people who took the time to indulge his stupid little fantasy and give him workable advice.

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    naporeon wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    naporeon wrote:
    Raneados wrote:
    do you guys read H/A?

you should

explains a lot

You deserve each other,
    This hat and you.
    You're both so...smart

You know black is this year's pink!

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    buttes

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    You deserve each other

So here

Out of the goodness of my heaaaart

• Options
    DeicistDeicist Registered User regular

on the superhero show quality scale, where Misfits is +10 and Heroes is -10, I'd put Alphas at +5

This post made me remember that a new series of misfits has just started.

yes

• Options
  • Options
    Langly wrote:
    You deserve each other

So here

Out of the goodness of my heaaaart

bullshit, I want my cut you bastards

w8ith all my love and kindness

Isaac w.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Deicist wrote:

This post made me remember that a new series of misfits has just started.

yes

I was livestreaming some art earlier and for some reason the stream got linked on a misfits fan tumblr as a misfits stream?
    so we had all these people wandering in and being all '... wtf?'

• Options
    redheadredhead Registered User regular
    Spectre-x wrote:
    Rolo wrote:
    Edcrab wrote:
    Rolo wrote:

Edcrab wrote:
    Rolo wrote:

OH MAN I FOUND IT

Is that the same guy who made all of those incredibly in-depth youtube videos about all of the bugs you could exploit in Bubsy games?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25bjSoyXlw0

i really do kind of love this man

he doesn't give a fuck

• Options
    kaliyamakaliyama Left to find less-moderated fora Registered User regular
    redhead wrote:
    Spectre-x wrote:
    Rolo wrote:
    Edcrab wrote:
    Rolo wrote:

Edcrab wrote:
    Rolo wrote:

OH MAN I FOUND IT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25bjSoyXlw0

i really do kind of love this man

he doesn't give a fuck

To me the most exciting thing is that he included a photo of himself on vacation. In duluth. WTF goes on vacation in duluth??

fwKS7.png?1
  • Options
    freakish lightfreakish light butterdick jones and his heavenly asshole machineRegistered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Yeah, but also, who puts 700 hours into Bubsy 3D

freakish light on