As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

MSPA: Oh my god, Skull Man! I can't believe the post-scratch session has Squiddle players!

Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinningis WinningRegistered User regular
edited November 2011 in Social Entropy++
04104_4.gif

Let's get this show on the road, MSPartiers.

Here...
03780.gif
we...
03820_1.gif
go!

04078.gif

Butler For Life #1 on

• BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    well I'll be

he actually went ahead and did it

• Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    that's right i did

• Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    best thread ever so far

• BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    not a bad thread title either

not bad at all

• Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    wooooo!

I did it, I actually did it!

• LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Good, now we have somewhere to talk some more about the lack of updates.

iwantanswers3.png
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    aw man and i just got done makin an op

i am just balls at this!

EzUAYcn.png
    Some might argue that you are just butts.

iwantanswers3.png
    some might

but that would be very rude to say

EzUAYcn.png
  • CrowbawtCrowbawt Member of the Midnight Crew Registered User regular
    Droll, you had the funniest death of all <3

• BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Larlar is pretty rude.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
    Crowbawt wrote:
    Droll, you had the funniest death of all <3

the first time I watched the flash I assumed that the blood on noir's arm was from killing droll

wasn't until my second viewing that I realized it was from him ripping the uranium out of the mayor

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    BugBoy, which of you is the evil twin

YL9WnCY.png
    people love to ask that question

they are never satisfied with the answer

• EidolonOrpheusEidolonOrpheus NoatunRegistered User regular
    So how about those trolls

The answer "BugBoy is evil, but he always forgets that." isn't it?

YL9WnCY.png
    this memory thing is out of hand

who started it anyway

was it gary

I blame gary

it was you don't you remember?

EzUAYcn.png
  • BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    love a tito

I want to be mad that Spades is dead but he had such a cool death in the flash that I can't be

Gonna continue to use this avatar forever just because

crwth wrote:
    it was you don't you remember?

turns out this is all like the twilight zone episode where the guy on death row is dreaming everyone into existence

one of these days I'll forget about you and you'll all vanish

Crowbawt wrote:
    I want to be mad that Spades is dead but he had such a cool death in the flash that I can't be

Gonna continue to use this avatar forever just because
    Hey, there's a Jack Noir running around! Maybe PM and him will form the Afternoon Gang.

YL9WnCY.png
    The "two dogs trying to kill each other forever in space" gang

Admit it Crow, if Bec Noir put on a nice hat and suit, there'd be little hearts all over your head.

YL9WnCY.png
    He can't put on a hat his ears tear through remember!!

Really though Rorus I actually like both Noirs about equally. They both have rad things about them.

When I say Jack is my favorite character I am referring to both of them.

• AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    BugBoy wrote:
    not a bad thread title either

not bad at all

unto

Aneurhythmia, why are you correcting nonexistent spelling errors?

won's more onto the brie cheddar friends

iwantanswers3.png
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
  • Pereza0Pereza0 Registered User regular
    why is the find out how infractions work thing in latin and why is google translate so shitty?
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, to cancel reply. Read more mourning mourning. The more than your hatred here. I mourning, or put your text here the gate here to visit a different JA Helio any more. But do your bow, you'll no time. Any situation. Tell someone you know here you put your fear. We comment here or more lakes here.

Phone and leave your comments, PHP and Perl. Live here the need, nor time to various standard at. Once both parties are mass of the mass, but your quiver. The awards ceremony, no you any more, and hatred of Sample: * Password: more and at times is not. A is the author. We members of the video for me. More more more more put-morrow. But neither you any more to accept and to morrow or reviews.

I can be to work more, the mass or bottom. Read more in the following before you create a single enclosure.

You can put the price here. And more until he was. But put a great Surf pregnant. Link This is a Style to him about your life. About News at tincidunt a way of life. Welcome to your machine has no need for JavaScript libraries here.

I here you him, my life you want a. Phone and leave your comments, PHP and Perl. We Listings | Read more in the course of it, then start to post. More is not Buy into a local image. Welcome About you no more here or here. For more pain, the members here do not, you will not.

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    The latin is nonsense. It's a passage graphic designers use as filler text to get an idea of what text will look like on a page. For whatever reason it got left on the site instead of being replaced by the text that's supposed to be there.

oh, that makes sense

We have a "find out how infractions work" thing?

iwantanswers3.png
    edited November 2011
    I just rewatched (S) Flip for no real reason in particular and I noticed that in the Terezi and Vriska dialogue she says "We both know you can't beat Jack. .... I have seen it in my mind's eye"

I take this as evidence that Jack wins the offshoot timeline duel with Vriska B)

(I know I'm being dumb about this I'm not being completely serious ok)

Crowbawt on
    the worst part is that i actually put the lorem ipsum (maybe a couple of words more) in google to confirm it was latin, opened up that page, read "classic latin", closed it and opened up google translate.

guess it says a lot about me

Larlar wrote:
    We have a "find out how infractions work" thing?
    yup
    http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/232/loremipsum.png

When I did my first infraction I thought I did something terribly wrong.

YL9WnCY.png
    tumblr_ltzt1jVHQD1qiak1wo1_500.png

EzUAYcn.png
    tOrv2.png

RF9hU.gif

EzUAYcn.png
  • SnerkySnerky call me trick the c is silentRegistered User regular
    Yessss the thread is finally back
    My life has meaning again!

EYDHoqw.png