As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Only a Fecking Eejit thinks there's [Chat]s for 50p!

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    I used to work 70-80 hour weeks on a fixed salary.

I didn't mind, even though it brought my hourly breakdown down severely, because meals were bought, parties were had, booze was available on site, and we got baller bonuses end of year,

Also, a plethora of kickass benefits that I didn't have to pay for, like medical/dental, 401k, etc.

There is a reason people want salary jobs. There is a level of stability that comes from them, despite the shitty hours that come with it.

Part of me would go crawling back to be in that situation again.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    BobCesca wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    BobCesca wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    What do I want for lunch?

Five young virgins and some brown sauce.

Yeah, but this is America... we don't have virgins.

find some pretend ones then.

And make sure the brown sauce is HP and not one of the pretend ones.

I think HP is the only brand we have here... we also get HP Fruity!

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    BobCesca wrote:
    Chanus wrote:

... Does this place do delivery?

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Chanus wrote:

I had some nice BBQ. Some brisket, chicken and sausage. Some mac and cheese and fruit salad.

That pretty much sounds perfect... need to find nearest good BBQ joint.

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote:
    when i get back home i am going camping forever

They already wrote a book about a guy who cut his own arm off, and one about a guy who died in an abandoned bus, so, don't do either of those if you want a book deal.

Cut your own arm off and then die in an abandoned bus.

Logically your book will be as successful as both of those books combined!

• BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Some people seem to be under the mistaken impression that today is the 5th November. They would be wrong. Therefore, they can stop fucking letting off fireworks.

Chanus wrote:
    BobCesca wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    BobCesca wrote:
    Chanus wrote:

My Mum loves HP Fruity. Can't stand the stuff myself. Normal HP sauce though, perfect accompaniment to so many things...

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    They are pre-gaming Bob. They learned it from American Football fans.

u7stthr17eud.png
    BobCesca wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    BobCesca wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    BobCesca wrote:
    Chanus wrote:

My Mum loves HP Fruity. Can't stand the stuff myself. Normal HP sauce though, perfect accompaniment to so many things...

Yeah, I don't get it either.

But HP Sauce is so great.

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    syndalis wrote:
    I used to work 70-80 hour weeks on a fixed salary.

I didn't mind, even though it brought my hourly breakdown down severely, because meals were bought, parties were had, booze was available on site, and we got baller bonuses end of year,

Also, a plethora of kickass benefits that I didn't have to pay for, like medical/dental, 401k, etc.

There is a reason people want salary jobs. There is a level of stability that comes from them, despite the shitty hours that come with it.

Part of me would go crawling back to be in that situation again.

finance is calling you

syndalissssss

syndalissssssssss

remember how much fun we had

remember how we used to think about each other

all. the. time?
    Winky wrote:
    Gooey wrote:
    when i get back home i am going camping forever

They already wrote a book about a guy who cut his own arm off, and one about a guy who died in an abandoned bus, so, don't do either of those if you want a book deal.

Cut your own arm off and then die in an abandoned bus.

Logically your book will be as successful as both of those books combined!

dont wave the next time you guys see me

i will find it rude

919UOwT.png
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    BobCesca wrote:
    Some people seem to be under the mistaken impression that today is the 5th November. They would be wrong. Therefore, they can stop fucking letting off fireworks.

People have trouble containing themselves when the explosives are right there in their hands. It's natural.

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
    Zampanov wrote:
    BobCesca wrote:

People have trouble containing themselves when the explosives are right there in their hands. It's natural.

It's annoying.

BobCesca wrote:

Oh shit is that like Guy Fawkes day or something?

How fascinating these cultures that set off fireworks on weird days.

Man, Mexico is the worst for fireworks.

They set them off either to celebrate taking a dump or because they have like 400 different Independence Days.

I never really figured out which, but fuck, from 8:00am til 3:00am, just constant mortar rounds going off.

• ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    BobCesca wrote:
    Zampanov wrote:
    BobCesca wrote:

It's annoying.

Fun hater!

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    FUCKING C++

Apparently you can't modify a temporary object using a friend function because they decided that it would be "dangerous" and "pointless". Well guess fucking what Bjarne Stroustrup, IT WOULD BE USEFUL YOU JERK.

And since when was goddamned C++ ever worried about preventing me from fucking up. The language's mantra is practically "Just enough rope to tie a noose".

I don't know what you mean here, you can't modify something in memory with pointers?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Chanus wrote:

I had some nice BBQ. Some brisket, chicken and sausage. Some mac and cheese and fruit salad.

That pretty much sounds perfect... need to find nearest good BBQ joint.

You have to ask yourself if there is a bad time for BBQ. And then you realize the answer is no.

Chanus wrote:

They set them off either to celebrate taking a dump or because they have like 400 different Independence Days.

I never really figured out which, but fuck, from 8:00am til 3:00am, just constant mortar rounds going off.

That was the cartels murdering people, Chanus.

Winky wrote:
    BobCesca wrote:

It's the day when we celebrate the failure of a terrorist plot by a Catholic extremist by burning his effigy & detonating tiny bombs.

Chanus wrote:

That's not fireworks, it's cartels gunning down federales.

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Donkey Kong what exactly are you trying to do?

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Re: Yugoslav Bart simpson

I should not be laughing at "Slobodan Milhousevic"

Winky wrote:
    Chanus wrote:

That was the cartels murdering people, Chanus.

Yeah, it was probably that.

Stupid drugs.

protip: if you are ever buying freeze dried food, buy Mountain House and skip breakfasts. Anything with beans and a starch will be good. Avoid stuff with "eggs" like the plague.

919UOwT.png
    Freeze-dried eggs.

Man.

• KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    BobCesca wrote:
    Winky wrote:
    BobCesca wrote:

It's the day when we celebrate the failure of a terrorist plot by a Catholic extremist by burning his effigy & detonating tiny bombs.

its a night for the kiddies to have fun while learning about history, while absorbing important cultural values

In Nz we added stern lectures from the Fire Service, so now when I think about Guy Fawkes I think about forest fires

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
    Oh god damn it.

The best BBQ place in town apparently closed a few months back

#THANKSOBAMA

• Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    There is something worse than freeze dried eggs.

There are canned eggs, it's what they use on the submarine once they run out of freeze dried eggs. They are brown and vile.

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    bowen wrote:
    FUCKING C++

Apparently you can't modify a temporary object using a friend function because they decided that it would be "dangerous" and "pointless". Well guess fucking what Bjarne Stroustrup, IT WOULD BE USEFUL YOU JERK.

And since when was goddamned C++ ever worried about preventing me from fucking up. The language's mantra is practically "Just enough rope to tie a noose".

I don't know what you mean here, you can't modify something in memory with pointers?

This is what I want to do:

ostringstream() << "Fuck yeah!!" << endl;

And it compiles. But "Fuck Yeah!!" never makes it into the stringstream, fucking text output of a memory address does. The reason this happens is complex but ultimately comes down to the one time C++ tries to protect you from yourself, it fails miserably at that too.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.

There are canned eggs, it's what they use on the submarine once they run out of freeze dried eggs. They are brown and vile.

Okay, don't need lunch anymore.

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    frozen eggs are usually terrible as well

Well, fuck, I'm off to wander around aimlessly until I stumble upon something I want to have for lunch.

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Ludious that is the shortest and most horrifying horror film I have ever seen.

Ludious wrote:
    Don't forget:
    Canned-Whole-Chicken.jpg

Fully cooked! You don't even have to heat it up!

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    This is NSFW but seriously what the fuck is this

Uber skinny girl

Ludious wrote:
    Don't forget:
    Canned-Whole-Chicken.jpg

I feel quite ill now.

yeah canned eggs truly are the worst

i have eaten some disgusting shit

scorpions, still-born chickens, donkey, chicken feet, chilled rabbit brains (in skull! it came with a hammer!)

canned eggs are by far the worst

919UOwT.png
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Sweet Sue's cooking could use some improvement in the presentation department.

This is NSFW but seriously what the fuck is this

<link>

Fucking gross is what it is.

This discussion has been closed.