As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Gathering of Loathing:[mini-Phalla] - GAME OVER: VILLAGE VICTOLY!

1111213141517»

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Not only did I not know that there was a generic village color, I didn't know that freaking everyone was masoned. God.

And I lied about not having a cover role, hoping that it might have some effect at all.

Also a tie day one for the village would have been really good for you guys, a fact that I found hilarious.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Not really a fan of RNG powers, but that's neither here nor there

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    Hell, you said yourself that Cayrus was on your list. Or was that just something you said to keep me off guard?

Please figure this out so I know who to vig please. I had fun being the Hobbes to your Calvin, Taya. At least I was able to help get SLyM and confirm you to the network.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    This game was silly...

• Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote:
    Still, the mafia at least had a chance at an instant kill, and knew each other, so maybe...2 or 3 Farangus?

Honestly, I'm giving this game a solid 4 and a half Farangus.

Bedlam, it was a neat idea but just rather poorly executed. The mafia absolutely needed a group kill, (unblockable imo) and masoning everyone was a terrible idea. However, it was rather original and i liked that.

MrTlicious...I gave you too much credit....It won't happen again :P.

• Options
    Shiny New ToysShiny New Toys where am i? its dark in hereRegistered User regular
    Thanks for hosting Bedlam. I really liked the fact that you got different powers on different days. It was fun.

As one of the non-masoned I had no idea how I was going to kill my evil twin, and then he went and got vigged on the first day, making it rather easy.
    I was willing to work with the mafia, but they didnt talk to me at all so I just did what Tayrun told me to do.

• Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    Thanks for the game, Bedlam. I liked the rotating power scheme and it was fun being masoned at the beginning. Working these things out with someone I know I can trust is pretty cool.

• Options
    jackisrealjackisreal Registered User regular
    Everyone was masoned but meeeeeeeeeeeee

I am the sound of one cat crying

• Options
    jackisrealjackisreal Registered User regular
    Thanks for hosting though! Really fun getting a different ability every night.

Also, now I understand how Tayrun really did have everyone else more confirmed than me even though I helped him every night from the beginning!

• Options
    jackisreal wrote:
    Thanks for hosting though! Really fun getting a different ability every night.

Also, now I understand how Tayrun really did have everyone else more confirmed than me even though I helped him every night from the beginning!

No good deed goes unpunished.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    blacking out kime's name was not good for the village, though. That was actually pretty bad for us.

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    I got to select a power used on a dead player for the last day but didn't get to use it - (Spirit bomb).
    What does that do?

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    stever777 wrote:
    I got to select a power used on a dead player for the last day but didn't get to use it - (Spirit bomb).
    What does that do?
    Spirit Bomb - Deal X damage to target player. X cannot be greater than 5. X is equal to the number of players other than you that mark at least one word in thier post in Bold Deepskyblue

The reason people were blue sparking.

• Options
    That wouldn't have been very effective. I could may get 1 to post in blue.

• Options
    Langly wrote:
    blacking out kime's name was not good for the village, though. That was actually pretty bad for us.

I was also complaint and transparent with Tayrun the entirety of the game. That's what I was referring to.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Yeah, but even with that, if you didn't know what kime's alegis was going to be, blacking him out really didn't help the village

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote:
    Yeah, but even with that, if you didn't know what kime's alegis was going to be, blacking him out really didn't help the village

Freudian slip? :P

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    Silas, you blacked out kime then vigged Cayrus "on a whim" (your words).

I asked you to change your vig target to SLyM, you didn't reply until after vote close to tell me that you couldn't get online that day.

I appreciate that you were telling the truth and that you were as helpful as you could be, but you looked really suspicious.

• Options
    Thought my role PM was funny enuf to post -
    (Remember, this was my role, not actually me.)

You are Mordaguy!

You are a weird ass talking bird sort of thing who never flys. You enjoy drinking coffee, playing video games and saying things like "Dude". You dislike doing anything that involves actual work and pissing off an anthromorphic gumball dispenser.

• Options
    Yeah, Bedlam definetly deserves credit for some awesome role PMs. The narration and premise were also quite imaginative.