Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Do it, Rockapella! I mean, uh, J. Lo! Wait, what?

The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two CrewRegistered User, ClubPA regular
edited November 2011 in Singularity Engine++
In a move that I am describing as "I'm surprised it actually took this long for it to happen," Walden Media and Jennifer Lopez are supposedly currently working on a Carmen Sandiego movie. While it was originally thought that J. Lo would be portraying the famous character, right now they're saying that she's only attached to produce.

The general concept as it is described sounds kinda decent:
When the ACME agency’s greatest detective Carmen Sandiego becomes the world’s greatest thief, it’s up to her former partner to follow her clues and track her down. Their cat-and-mouse game leads the partner to confront a greater mystery: Is Carmen really a thief or a hero?

But since there really isn't any story in the games themselves, they kinda have free reign to do whatever they want. It'll probably be just a generic cop/thief movie that happens to have a known character in it.

Carmen-sandiego.jpg

zappsigsm.jpg
Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.