Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Fantasy Flight Star Wars

herojoeherojoe IndianapolisRegistered User regular
edited November 2011 in Critical Failures
So Fantasy Flight has the license to Star Wars now and they're planning on making a card game, a ship battles game, and a new RPG.

The card game is going to be co-op. I've never played a co-op card game so I guess that'll be interesting.

The ship game looks like a Star Wars skin of Wings of War, which I guess is cool, but I kinda would have preferred a more original game.

And I wonder if they are going to just reprint the Saga Edition books. IMO Saga Edition was pretty flawless so I don't know what they could really bring to the table.

steam_sig-400.png

Comments