As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

CNBC Republican Debate Thread - 90 Minutes of Not Mentioning Obama's Jobs Bill

• override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    dbrock270 wrote:
    Why is Huntsman so reasonable?

hes got no chance in hell, there's no point pandering

• RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    THE AUTO ORGANIZATION IS BACK ON ITS FEET

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    No one is mentioning that we got at least most of the money back, and they are now profitable. Hopefully, long term.

• enc0reenc0re Registered User regular
    Profit max question.

• PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Romney: Oh shit I have to take a position again? DODGE IT

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Why is Huntsman a Republican?

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Pi-r8Pi-r8 Registered User regular
    lol, more Cramer.

• Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    Oh Huntsman, when will you realize you're just a conservative democrat?

• Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    Cramer: Do corporations have any responsibility to make jobs, or should they exist solely to create profit for shareholders?
    Romney: Profit, but I don't want to say that.

• FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Why do you think executives get bonuses when companies are unprofitable?

• KanaKana Registered User regular
    Y'know if this is how Huntsman talks to a hardcore republican audience, he's a pretty damn moderate dude.

Cramer still CAN'T stop YELLING at random WORDS.

Mitt Romney still just casually lying even though he obviously knows better.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • s7apsters7apster Registered User regular
    Jesus is Romney ever condescending

• QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    My lord Jim Cramer. Bias your questions gracefully.

Also, as to the booing, ehh, maybe it is because I am a battered Steelers fan, but seriously, allegations should not come up. Convictions should.

Edit: Also, jeebus, is that what my southern accent sounds like? I need to fix that.

QuantumTurk on
    Romney talks about profits like the pope talks about god.

Gingrich is bitching because no one knows about history.

We need to go out there and stick a big'o flag in the US and go WHEEEE

Gingrich as usual just taking easy pot shots at Teh Intellectuals

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    My lord Jim Cramer. Bias your questions gracefully.

Also, as to the booing, ehh, maybe it is because I am a battered Steelers fan, but seriously, allegations should not come up. Convictions should.

Edit: Also, jeebus, is that what my southern accent sounds like? I need to fix that.

To be fair they're not allegations, they're settlements.

Haha, media calls Gingrich on the media.
    Gingrich comes back as an asshole.

• dbrock270dbrock270 Registered User regular
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Hahahah. OH shit.

Gingrich: W-what?

Allegedly a voice of reason.
    So Gingrich just come across as a massive asshole, didn't he?
    I can never guess how these things look to independent voters.

SATORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUM, I'M COMING FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

• LilnoobsLilnoobs Alpha Queue Registered User regular
    Are there any reliable re-streams?

• Pi-r8Pi-r8 Registered User regular
    Gingrich really does not get along well with debate moderators. I want to see him throw down with Cramer.

Woman: What does the media report incorrectly about the economy?
    Gingrich: Huh?

• PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Trickle down jobs!

• nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    These guys calling the rich "job creators" drives me "crazy"

Quire.jpg
    Gingrich: Wh-what?
    Santorum: Trickle down.

Santorum is forgetting that republicans hate poor people

CRAMER: WE NEED TO HELP PEOPLE GET TO THE JOBS WHERE THE OIL IS IN NORTH DAKOTA! BE INCONSISTENT NOW!

Santorum: Okey Dokey

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    i can't listen to this anymore.

I need to keep writing.

• dbrock270dbrock270 Registered User regular
    These guys calling the rich "job creators" drives me "crazy"
    Wall Street/Main Street
    Staycation

9-9-9 fairness question.

Your 9-9-9 plan suggests you don't trust math.

Woman: Cain, we've had a progressive tax system for a hundred years. Why do you think this is a bad idea when the higher income group is doing best?

Cain: DIAL NINE NINE NINE IF YOU REALLY WANT THE TRUTH

Cain: 9-9-9, now with 5 features.

It is simple, it is regressive, it is going to goose the poor.

Cain continues to tell people they are wrong, and then moving on without explaining.

Moderator: Why is your tax solution bullshit?

I want to make sweet sweet love to this lady.

Goddamnit, what's the woman moderator's name? I feel like a fuckass just calling her "woman" constantly.