As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MSPA: Problem Sleuth is over, "Homestuck" is starting now

Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchscritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
edited November 2011 in Social Entropy++
Homestuck

04112.gif

Andrew Hussie just posted the start of the new MS Paint Adventure, called Homestuck. Evidently it's about a 15-year-old girl playing a video game? And something about Betty Crocker? I don't know it seems confusing. Problem Sleuth was a lot more straightforward when it started, I'm not sure this is gonna be as good. Like what's with that weird alien writing? It's almost like there's a good 4,112 pages we're supposed to have already read before this point, detailing the adventures of a bunch of other kids and the troll aliens that made them and the diabolical cueball puppet clown that tricked them all into helping him destroy reality, but that can't be right. This is the beginning of the story! It's the title page!

This looks stupid. I didn't read any of the text but I'm giving it 1.5 hats out of 5 hats to keep it real.
olliesouty.gif *ollies outie*

Speed Racer on

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    i wanna be cool too

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    what

there are already two threads made like 10 minutes ago

what are you even doing speed, this is dumb

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    pff I wouldn't expect you to understad

• Options
    it's hard cilla

opening your drafts and deleting OPs

it's hard and no one understands

• Options
    fuck you skull man you can't exile me

• Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    don't worry speed racer i like your thread

• Options
    YOU AND ME GARY

YOU

AND

ME

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    jesus

what are you guys doing

• Options
    SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    :whistle: Yes they're sharing a drink they call loneliness
    But's it's better than drinking alone
    :whistle:

xet8c.gif

This discussion has been closed.