As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[League of Legends] - It's a brand new jungle out there! Oh and some kind of bear thing.

19495969798100»

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    okay looking at that screen shot why did I get 1 less IP for a Victory than I did for that terrible terrible defeat that crushed my spirits completely and fully?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    because the victory looks like a quick stomp and the loss looks like a longer game?

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    Yeah it seemed like you crossed the threshhold of the lowest ip you can get for a win and the highest you can get for a loss :D

NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    8 ranked games today, 7 of them streamed. I have too much free time on my hands. That last one was fun though, ignored my entire team so I didn't have to listen to them bitch while I farmed to become unstoppable.

Thanks for watching and giving suggestions, I am trying to get better and I'm exactly one point under in ELO from where I started this morning. Kind of unfortunate.

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Yeah it seemed like you crossed the threshhold of the lowest ip you can get for a win and the highest you can get for a loss :D

That is so peculiar.

also god damn Gragas ruined our shit so hard in that last game. He'd barrel and then we'd end up getting picked off by Urgot and Kennen.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    Better than mine, DUE:

recentvs.PNG

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    ChaosHatChaosHat Hop, hop, hop, HA! Trick of the lightRegistered User regular
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    edit: oooops necropost :(

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
This discussion has been closed.