As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Let's Reveal Some Asses (ASSREV THREAD) [NSFTEMPLARS]

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Oooooooooh

I thought this was supposed to be AC3

Well now it all makes more sense.

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    This is AC2 3.

sig.gif
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    I just checked the mail and there it was. I'm probably gonna pop it in and play multiplayer for about an hour cuz my little brother doesn't want me to start the story without him.

Gamertag is Mister Spaceman.

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Ashcraft wrote:
    I pray that that Tower Defence game is never a part of the game again, other than as an optional minigame. It is the worst fucking thing.

It's not that bad, and I hate tower defense games. The only problem I have with it (so far, since I've only done the first one) is that you get a Synchronization Percentage for doing good at it
    Ashcraft wrote:
    Will this hell never end? I think I have been playing this minigame for about 4 hours.

It took me 6 minutes. Although I guess technically longer since I restarted it because I wanted to get the cheevo for getting a perfect defense without using the cannon

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    SimBen wrote:
    Going purely by review scores so far, and keep in mind there isn't a huge sample of them yet, Rev is worse than AC1.

Nope.

My thoughts on the game so far are like so: You know how Brotherhood was said to be an AC2 expansion pack? To me, Revelations feels a little like a Brotherhood expansion pack. More of the same, with most of the additions feeling a little unnecessary or redundant. The core gameplay remains good, and the hookblade is a welcome addition, but so far the story feels like it's stalling until AC3 is ready.

The multiplayer is jolly good fun, especially the gamemode where you don't get a "your target is this way" compass, as it requires a lot more subtlety to catch them and get a decent score.

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    call me crazy but i LIKE this tower defense game, and its super easy and takes like 5 minutes

• Options
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    call me crazy but i LIKE this tower defense game, and its super easy and takes like 5 minutes

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, it's fun to play. I can't help but feel like it's out of place in this game.

• Options
    I wish I had known there would be heavy RTS elements in Brutal Legend.

I wish it had just been a straight up hack and slash adventure game.

But alas

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    I wish I had known there would be heavy RTS elements in Brutal Legend.

I wish it had just been a straight up hack and slash adventure game.

But alas

This is literally everybody's opinion.

sig.gif
  • Options
    AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    Ahhhh, that's every viewpoint (except the one that's out of reach) viewed. Now I can actually do some story.

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    so I just finished sequence 2

boy, this sure is an Assassin's Creed game!

• Options
    Do you stab dudes in the face YaYa?

Are you perhaps wearing some sort of cloak?

sig.gif
  • Options
    yes and yes

also I love that they don't even give a reason for Metroiding you this time

dude you meet in Constantinople is all 'HAHA EZIO YOUR EQUIPMENT IS SO SHITTY'

I'm all 'what the fuck, Brotherhood was like a year ago, how did I lose all my awesome stuff?!'

• Options
    Turks just have superior assassinating gear.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Yeah, the only thing you lose is the second blade, and they show that happening

You still have the climbing grip, gun, poison blade, and everything else.

• Options
    Hey, where is all my cash from owning almost all of Rome?

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Soooooo, when/where's AC3 coming out because I was sick of Ezio by the end of AC2.

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    actually I thought I'd be sick of Ezio too by this point but I am really liking Eziold

• Options
    Ezio old.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Aphostile wrote:
    Soooooo, when/where's AC3 coming out because I was sick of Ezio by the end of AC2.

A year.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-10-03-first-details-on-2012s-assassins-creed

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    Aphostile wrote:

What? Ezio's a baller. I'm glad we're getting to play through his whole life

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Yeah Ezio is a great character

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    ezio is probably my favorite video game character

• Options
    Whoa now, Ezio is cool and all, but he's no that one Vortigaunt that tags along with you in Half-Life 2: Episode Two.

sig.gif
  • Options
    DavidStarskyDavidStarsky The fiery red Torino sped in to the street... and we spilled into action.Registered User regular
    I can't wait to see Ezio and Snake murder the activities director at the senior center

• Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    So apparently I had to begin installing Assassin's Creed before rev

eh this is taking awhile

• Options
    no you dont

• Options
    Hm, well I didn't see anything when I attempted to start up the CD, and I couldn't get out of it, and it's almost done, so oh well.

• Options
    Oh I see there were 2 cds on the games line

tricky tricky

• Options
    Is Istanbul the only city in the game? The map seems quite small compared to Rome. Unless there are other areas in the city, but I've only seen one Memory Block thing so far.

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    I just did the first Desmond Sequence

That was...weird. Also for some reason, going to that (and then back from it) made my Xbox run from the disc for a minute or two despite having installed the game.

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    :( Tower defense is for stupid flash games not 60 dollar big budget titles.

• Options
    E^(i Pi)+1=0E^(i Pi)+1=0 hellRegistered User regular
    I played some of AC2. It was the dumbest thing ever.

Love me.
  • Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    So who's getting this for the pee cee? I think I'll only pick this up once we hit the pc release date if there's people to play multiplayer with, otherwise I'll pick it up next year some time for the SP

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    I played some of AC2. It was the dumbest thing ever.
    Nope

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    So Yusuf is pretty great

then again I am a huge sucker for the Middle East prior to like 1900 as a setting so I may just be charmed by the locale and his sweet headband and knifeshoulder

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Also the facial animation is pretty dang great during cut scenes

triple postin

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    I'll say it in this thread, too: I got this game on 360 and name is "Perrsun" on Live.

I played the first few missions, and it's neat. I'm just gonna end up echoing other people: Nothing really spectacularly new, but it's cleaned up a bit and the new animations are cool.

• Options
    Ashcroft wrote:
    Hey, where is all my cash from owning almost all of Rome?

"Your money's no good here, Italian."

• Options
    Okay did the tower defense game

it is painless, took less than ten minutes and was easy

I have no idea what you guys were whining about

CYpGAPn.png
This discussion has been closed.