As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Occupy Hell: How come 1% of the forumers get 99% of the gifts?! [Secret Satans]

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    It isn't in the ground, it's too cold here as well. It actually started as a project to learn about seeds and plants at our kindergarten, so we jammed toothpicks into an avocado pit and stuck it in a glass of water for a few weeks and voila, to my shock it actually sprouted roots and a stem. So I slapped it into some soil and we watched it grow for a few months. Then I brought it home for vacation, and here it's stayed because kids don't like avocados anyway okay.

...yeah I just secretly wanted to keep it.

Anyway, just keep him with room to grow roots (a big pot) and good soil and water him when the soil is dry. I'd say I water my avocado usually once a week, sometimes twice. Um. I dust his leaves? That's it! He's about two years old now. Sooomeday, someday I will have avocados to eat on demand.

E: Also I keep him in the kitchen by the dishwasher so he gets warm steam on the theory that he likes warm wet things, but mostly that's something I made up.

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Legba wrote:
    Those are all socks.

I could really use some new socks, actually.

But the big square socks look potentially uncomfortable.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • TefTef Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Oh yeah of course I keep forgetting it gets cold in Korea.

Nice work stealing those poor childrens' avocado tree, by the way

Tef on
    help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Those kids, go to sleep dreaming about what could have been.

• TefTef Registered User regular
    Never will they know the sweet taste of an avocado, grown by their own hands. Never will they be able to plant a young vocado tree so that one day they can return, much older, and reflect on the magical time they had learning English with lost salient

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    Legba wrote:
    Those are all socks.

I could really use some new socks, actually.

But the big square socks look potentially uncomfortable.

That's a "build your own sock" kit. They're a smashing gift for people with cold feet and idle hands.

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I HAVE RECEIVED A PHOTO TEXT MESSAGE

satansv.jpg

SATANS MYSTERIES?!

EEEEEEEEEEEEE

...seriously I danced around in a little circle and made that sound and now my dog thinks I'm crazier than usual.

one on the far right is toilet paper

• BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    The silver one next to it is one of those sticky rollers to remove crap from your clothes.
    Silver on top is wonderbread.
    The one that looks like tape is tape.

BEAST! on
    dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • AeytherAeyther Registered User regular
    Dropped off my satanee's stuff at the post office this morning, now for the waiting.

• ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:
    I wish I were 60 right now so I could be that batty/cool/creepy old woman. I'm going to be an awesome old woman. My mother gave me an old woman's name knowing I was born to be old.

Gertrude?
    Blanche?
    Muriel?
    Agatha? Because that last one would make you an Elite Four, and that's awesome.

E: Blake, you can PM me if you want specifics on anything related to growing plants. I'd like to say it's my specialty, but really it's just a fanatical hobby of mine.

Margaret. But I go by "Eunice" at Starbucks.

EyQGd.jpg
    The silver one on the left is a brick.

EyQGd.jpg
    The flat ones are planks of wood.

• SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    If my gifter is wondering if I have Skyrim yet, I don't.

I'm waiting for it to go on sale.

Or magically appear on my doorstep, if things happen that way.

Also the person I'm gifting should expect things in December. I am not a proponent of pre-thanksgiving gifting.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • MarthMarth Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    It looks like my Satanee will get their gifts next week. Hooray!

Marth on
    Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    OK.

Today will be the day I finish my satan shopping.

Today.

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Ha ha no it won't.

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Seriously.

I've already thought of like 18 things for Kusu, and I'm still probably not done.

Unless you're on a tighter budget than me, don't even kid yourself about being done.

Also, I should probably stop coming to this thread for a while. Every time I see somebody say they shipped something, I get excited, then I get disappointed when I wait and wait and nothing comes.

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Just shipped the presents. They should get here sometime between November 30th - December 6th. I'll wrap them then send them out.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    i just got chocolates from sweeney tom! they're german and have an incredibly creepy kid on them.

• KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    naturally, i jerked off to it

• nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    naturally

nevillexmassig1.png
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    I am happy as every year I have spent more money (and given more gifts) to my Satanee.

Which posses a problem of escalation...

• NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    oooooohhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiit

Slacker71 givin' me that light to shine through the darkness.

20111121175603.jpg

That is

1x Green Lantern Thermal
    1x Green Lantern Pop! Heroes figure
    1x Green Lantern CUFFLINKS!
    1x Green Lantern PEZ dispenser
    1x Green Lantern Lego Christmas Tree Ornament
    6x 2-pack Glow Bars
    1x HUGE GREEN M&M BAG

Thank you SO MUCH Slacker71! I've actually got like 3 green lantern shirts and I've even had friends comment that they've never seen me without one. My work desktop background is the GL symbol. So yeah, this is all right up my alley!

Needless to say you rock!

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    I've been pretty good about keeping a solid budget for this thing.

I am more amazed that I am able to keep control and not buy a bunch of stuff for myself.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Oh sweet haul Nogs.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
    Those cufflinks look bitchin'.

they totally are

gonna class up this fuckin place

rotate.jpg
    Lovin' that bobblehead.

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Nice haul Nogs, and great job of Sataning Slacker!

Green Lantern is always a great thing to want, PEZ is awesome forever, and M&Ms are lovely!

@Kusuguttai: They're Kinder, which are apparently beloved around here, so I thought I'd get some for you and spread the joy!

And yay, 1/3 of the stuff I've ordered so far has arrived! Expect 4 more gifts hopefully this month! :]

Sweeney Tom on
    Legba wrote:
    Lovin' that bobblehead.

not a bobblehead actually, just a figure, but I have a shelf of figures so he is gonna be a nice addition

rotate.jpg
  • KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    Dat figure is adorrbbbsss!!

• The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    kochikens are you still ugly and gross and crazy from fever

7656367.jpg
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    The fever is gone, at least.

• The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    look I know you can't fix ugly, but I am trying to give kochi a reason for lookin' like that

7656367.jpg
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Reason ain't got nothing to do with that mess.

It's like Jackson Pollock shat out some flesh and bone onto his garage floor.

• KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    kochikens are you still ugly and gross and crazy from fever

TLB
    I was so sick
    that I couldn't even play Skyrim one day

• Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    took the fancy coffee maker off my list (don't think I need/want it)

trying to find more small stuff to put on there, assuming my Satan isn't done shopping

doot doo

Sara Lynn on
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    Sara, having experience as a barista, how do you like your coffee?

(EDIT: Australian Firefox is telling me that barista is not a word wtf)

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
    edited November 2011
    Caulk Bite 6 -> Centipede Damascus

Feebsicle -> Veretas

Legba -> zucchini

Moriveth -> Rolo

Naphtali -> . (plut)

ShimSham -> Stale/2 -> Romanian My Escutcheon

Slacker71 -> Nogs

Sweeney Tom -> Kusuguttai/2

??? -> #pipe -> Platypus Beirut