As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Occupy Hell: How come 1% of the forumers get 99% of the gifts?! [Secret Satans]

• ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    THAT FAKE SNOW IS SO GODDAMN FUN

EyQGd.jpg
    Zay wrote: »
    Dang, seeing all these Sweet Gifts I feel like I didn't get Hunter enough.

Buy him some fake snow.

EyQGd.jpg
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Margarazzi wrote:
    Dang, seeing all these Sweet Gifts I feel like I didn't get Hunter enough.

Buy him some fake snow.

he lives in Pennsylvania

he'll get plenty of real snow

• ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    But with fake snow you can play with snow indoors, sitting next to a nice hot fire.

although, that'd probably be really messy.

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
    But with fake snow you can play with snow indoors, sitting next to a nice hot fire.

although, that'd probably be really messy.

Nope, it's not too messy. It's a tiny bit moist, but once it dries up, it's like light-weight white sand that you can just vacuum right up.

EyQGd.jpg
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    @Rolo your package should arrive any time from today until next Friday

gaaaah I can't wait

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Tox wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    godmode wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    fWhXa.jpg

shjSJ.jpg

a8euC.jpg

3QSxS.jpg

IRonH.jpg

CXWkd.jpg

V3GqS.jpg

HdkHE.jpg

Since you're not my Satan, can I just like commission you to make me one of these in January or something?

I've actually been getting questions like that a lot. The answer is "yes, but it won't be cheap." I haven't figured out what I'd charge yet, but if you're still interested I can definitely let you know.

Time to start saving up those 50% off coupons from Michael's.

Man they're only good for a week at a time! And only one per visit! I need a closer Joann's.

• KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    I will sit here consumed with present lust for the rest of december
    waiting

• KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    HOLY SHIT @Sweeney Tom!

Included in my giant bag of fun:
    2 Futurama Comics!
    1 Simpson Comics!
    Queen's Greatest Hits 1/2/3!
    Fallout 3 for the 360!
    BATMAN BEYOND SEASON 1!!
    KINGDOM HEARTS BIRTH BY SLEEP!
    A PSP!

AHHHHH

:o:o

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Yes!

Now I can stop worrying about basically $200+ worth of stuff being lost in the mail!

Also, glad you like the stuff, etc. etc.

• KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    holy shit a psp
    FISTBUMP

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    So all of my satanee's gifts finally arrived here. Question though!!! If I am doing international shipping should I refrain from wrapping the gifts inside the shipping box? I have heard customs and such will just take them off so???

What to do?

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
    Oh shit, I guess that also counts as 10 presents, not 9

Whoops, I lied, you got one more present than I told you you would. Surprise!

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    So all of my satanee's gifts finally arrived here. Question though!!! If I am doing international shipping should I refrain from wrapping the gifts inside the shipping box? I have heard customs and such will just take them off so???

What to do?

That depends on where you're sending it to, and what they are. For instance, Australian Customs can be real motherfuckers about foodstuffs, including irradiating AND fumigating things (oh hey, now these homemade cookies taste like burnt nylon, thanks!), but they are also wildly inconsistent! Yay! It's probably best to try and contact the customs office you will be dealing with, and asking them directly.

• LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    @Sheri Maaaaaan that blanket is awesome.

@Ten Youse a dude, dude!

@Kusuguatti Holy crap a PSP. Also Queen's Greates Hits. Sweet. Time to queen out.

okay so, sweeney, you say this didn't come with a memory stick (it did)
    it's a 32mg and i need a 32 mg to update the psp;
    but for some reason there's only 30 free megs? and also none of the cards i have lying around that are bigger fit the psp :<

edited December 2011
    Awesome presents rolling in, folks.
    Aeyther :arrow: Orikaeshigitae/1.5

Antimatter :arrow: Wombat!!/2/3

Bucketman :arrow: MetroidZoid

BusterK :arrow: Sara Lynn/2

Caulk Bite 6 :arrow: Centipede Damascus/2

chrishallett83 :arrow: #pipe/2/3 :arrow: Platypus Beirut :arrow: Gatsby

End :arrow: godmode/2/3

Feebsicle :arrow: Veretas/2

George Fornby Grill :arrow: Ten :arrow: sarukun

Isoldae :arrow: TankHammer

Staleghoti :arrow: Kadith :arrow: skettios

Keith :arrow: Weaver/2/3

Legba :arrow: zucchini/2/3/4

Lost Salient arrows.gifBlake T/1.5/2

Marth :arrow: Okami/2/3

Mint :arrow: A Duck!

MoosehatIV :arrow: ceres/2

Moriveth :arrow: Rolo

Munkus Beaver :arrow: B. C.

Naphtali :arrow: . (plut)

Perrsun :arrow: BYToady/2

Robert Khoo :arrow: BEAST! :arrow: Theidar :arrow: neville/2/3 :arrow: Forar

ShimSham :arrow: Stale/2 :arrow: Romanian My Escutcheon

Skull Man :arrow: PkErthbnd

SLyM :arrow: Usagi

Spookymuffin :arrow: thorgot :arrow: Slacker71/2 :arrow: Nogs

Sweeney Tom :arrow: Kusuguttai/2/3/4/5

Tef :arrow: KetBra

The Lovely Bastard :arrow: Tox/2/3 :arrow: lostwords/2

Vivixenne :arrow: That Dave Fella

??? :arrow: Mortal Sky :arrow: Schide/2 :arrow: Kwoaru

??? :arrow: QuickSnap :arrow: Goose!

??? :arrow: Sal/2 :arrow: Uriel :arrow: Aphostile

??? (riddlehero) :arrow: Smart Hero/2

??? :arrow: The Geebs That Is A Pony

??? :arrow: vermiculture

??? :arrow: VisionOfClarity

??? :arrow: Zay :arrow: Hunter/2/3 :arrow: CrackedLens

??? :arrow: Zonugal

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg

its actually 11, i was so excited about everyhing else i forgot about the ACTION DOUBLE FEATURE DVD WITH DEMOLITION MAN AND OVER THE TOP

• SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    So last friday I got the first part of my gift, and today I finally got the rest.
    Firstly this box came in. It felt lonely.

2011Satan1.jpg

Then today, it was joined by another package, completing the triumvirate! Also there was a cat.

2011Satan2.jpg

Notes. I do like RPGs! Although Keenan is my name so I'm not sure why I'm getting the note from myself...but anyway.

2011Satan3.jpg

And here are the games. I used to have FFT and Tactics Ogre for the PSX way back...well, I still do have FFT. But I did always want to play the updated versions, so this works out nicely. I never actually played the Parasite Eve games, but since 3rd Birthday doesn't really play like them I guess it doesn't matter. I does look like fun though.

2011Satan4.jpg

I forgot to take a picture of the other packing slip with the note, but in it, my Satan Mortal Sky wishes me a happy holiday season. So thanks a lot Mortal Sky! I'm certain I'll enjoy these games when I get around to playing them, because my backlog is getting kind of big again.

Schide on
    edited December 2011
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    but for some reason there's only 30 free megs? and also none of the cards i have lying around that are bigger fit the psp :<

It came with a memory stick? Huh.

I guess you could try going to Walmart. I'm pretty sure Walmart has ones that will fit inside the PSP, that are at least 32 gigs. Worst case, you get that and the charger at the same time (i.e. not right now) and have to wait a while to play Birth By Sleep. But I thought about that scenario, and that's why I put in Fallout 3: to effectively tide you over.

Also, looking at your posts thanks to Marg's helpful present tracking, I've given you 18 things in 5 packages so far (forgot about the double feature myself, heh). I'm pretty sure you can now say that no matter what, you've had a happy holidays :]

Sweeney Tom on
    Kusuguttai wrote:

It came with a memory stick? Huh.

I guess you could try going to Walmart. I'm pretty sure Walmart has ones that will fit inside the PSP, that are at least 32 gigs. Worst case, you get that and the charger at the same time (i.e. not right now) and have to wait a while to play Birth By Sleep. But I thought about that scenario, and that's why I put in Fallout 3: to effectively tide you over.

Also, looking at your posts thanks to Marg's helpful present tracking, I've given you 18 things in 5 packages so far (forgot about the double feature myself, heh). I'm pretty sure you can now say that no matter what, you've had a happy holidays :]

i totally have !
    also i got the charger two days ago

Kusuguttai wrote:

its actually 11, i was so excited about everyhing else i forgot about the ACTION DOUBLE FEATURE DVD WITH DEMOLITION MAN AND OVER THE TOP

Edit that into the original post. I just remembered I put that there myself, and if it weren't for the PSP, that would be the best part of the package, no doubt.

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    That's it. Game's over. Sweeney Tom won.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
    Matev wrote: »
    That's it. Game's over. Sweeney Tom won.

EyQGd.jpg
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular

What to do?

That depends on where you're sending it to, and what they are. For instance, Australian Customs can be real motherfuckers about foodstuffs, including irradiating AND fumigating things (oh hey, now these homemade cookies taste like burnt nylon, thanks!), but they are also wildly inconsistent! Yay! It's probably best to try and contact the customs office you will be dealing with, and asking them directly.

I'll drop a little spoilers as to open myself up to better advice. It is no food or such things. It is purely books, cds and dvds.

Thoughts?

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
    edited December 2011
    Don't say that.

I mean it. Don't say it. I'm not done. I'm currently saving money to buy @Kusuguttai either a Blu-Ray player or small HDTV. Plus there's at least 13 things I still hope to get him. I'm going all out to make my Satanee happy this year. If I don't get to do this next year, I'm making sure to go out in memorable fashion.

Sweeney Tom on
    edited December 2011
    I'd say go ahead and wrap them. They may be opened, but if they aren't then: awrieeght! Wrapped presents!

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
    edited December 2011
    Or alternatively, wrap them all in pillow boxes that are easily opened without being torn up:
    1130_main.jpg

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Janson wrote:

gaaaah I can't wait

I apparently have a package at the post office!

I can't check until tomorrow though!

AAAAAA

That is adorable.

sweeney i think its safe to say you win the game

Rolo wrote:
    Janson wrote:

gaaaah I can't wait

I apparently have a package at the post office!

I can't check until tomorrow though!

AAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

i need a new memory card so i can install bbs because the load times hurts ussss preciousss

• zucchinizucchini robothero pretty much amazingRegistered User regular
    yo @Legba this tim minchin totally turned around my otherwise mostly crappy day

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Okay its been over a week. My Satanee's gift better not be lost.

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

What to do?

I'll drop a little spoilers as to open myself up to better advice. It is no food or such things. It is purely books, cds and dvds.

Thoughts?

You should be fine wrapping them up, then. Just be sure the DVDs have the correct region encoding! Maybe include a written list of the objects for the customs people, so they know you're not sending XXX-rated stuff to a place where that's not allowed.

• LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    zucchini wrote:
    yo @Legba this tim minchin totally turned around my otherwise mostly crappy day

Awesome! If I get you next year I'm totes sending you some more of my favourite stand-up comics.

• WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Off to the post office to mail the package.

Teaser gift should be arriving to my person in a couple of days.

• BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    Sent out the last of my gift packages this afternoon, but it should be the 1st to arrive at my Satanee's place on Mon. or Tues. :o

Do you hear that, Satanee?!

My love for you is inbound from multiple directions!!

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
This discussion has been closed.