Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Seattle Psychiatrists

KamarKamar Registered User regular
edited November 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
Alright, I made a similar thread a while back but the specifics of my situation are different enough to warrant a different thread, I think.

Basically, I have (diagnosed and treated until I moved) bipolar disorder and (undiagnosed but even my doctor back home was like 'yeah you have it but we won't treat it') severe Adult ADD and need a psychiatrist that can deal with those things but won't break the bank (and will take uninsured patients). I tired all the different state-recommended mental health clinics, but apparently they're all packed to the gills with other broke people, so none are taking patients without insurance. There are like a billion psychiatrists and clinics in the city, though, and figuring out which ones suck and which ones don't would be a bit of a pain.

So here I am, asking you guys.

Location doesn't really matter much as long as I can get there on the buses, but for reference's sake I'm in Beacon Hill. Places that'll let me delay pay a small bit would be preferable, so I can get back on my meds soon instead of having to wait until next month when I start getting normal paychecks again, but I doubt there're many places like that.