As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chaos] Game 59-Same Game, Different Day

• AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    Bloodsworn from the Empire to Troll Country.

0/7 & Rest.

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    blahmcblah wrote:
    Aegis wrote:
    Also, no, stop playing cultists to Norsca, what are you doing :(

Edit: Although...it doesn't really matter? That cultist goes bye bye when Dark Elves hit anyway.

Yeah, probably should've thought about that. I guess if you like me enough to not murder me I might turn around and head back to TC.

I can't make very many promises in this regard other than to note that my first target is obviously Tzeentch considering we're fighting for first and all. But then if I roll shitty enough I might start denying people ruination bonuses if it's obvious I can't stop Tzeentch.

Characters
    If only Tzeentch had more PP this round.

Cause there was a Hate with his name on it for those Horrors in the Badlands but he can only move 1 of them anyway. Ruinin' my fun :(

Characters
  • blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    But hey, if you stop me from getting my ruination bonus, my hypothetical Daemonette might hit a Bloodsworn instead of an Acolyte. Just something to consider.

blahmcblah wrote:
    But hey, if you stop me from getting my ruination bonus, my hypothetical Daemonette might hit a Bloodsworn instead of an Acolyte. Just something to consider.

I would consider this synergy! :D

Characters
  • texasheattexasheat Registered User regular
    Leper to Norsca from Kislev

2/6 PP

• susansusan Registered User regular
    Empire Cultist to... TC, 1/6.

2010 PAX DM Challenge Grand Champion
    2011 PAX Warmachine/Hordes Champion
  • blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Daemonette to Troll Country, capture an Acolyte, cackle maniacally?

1/6 PP

blahmcblah on
    Mildly worried about Norsca ruining at this point considering it means either Tzeentch or Slaanesh win.

Bretonnia is such a kick in the gut. 20 points, ugh :(

Characters
  • SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Round 4-Summoning Phase

game59state64.png

OWC effects
    Dark Elf Corsairs - At the end of the battle phase, each player must remove one of his figures from each region where there is at least one Event token, if able.
    Skavengers- Lowest threat places skaven token at warpstone during end phase

Chaos Cards:
    Virulent Outbreak - 0 - This region is considered Populous
    Skulltaker - 1 - All enemy figures that are killed in this region are placed on this card. These figures count toward your domination value. At the start of the end phase, remove these figures from the board.
    Festival of Sinew - 0 - When an opponent summons a figure to this region, gain one power point.
    Skitterleap - 0 - If you dominate this region, you may immediately move any number of your figures from this region to one adjacent region.
    (M) Warp Shock - 1 - Each Warpstone token and magic symbol in this region counts toward your domination value.

Rat is active

PSN SeGaTai
  • stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Clan Rat
    E - from Kislev
    to Estalia.

3/6 PP

stever777 on
    Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
    edited December 2011
    Leper to Norsca from kilsev

1/6 PP

texasheat on
    Bumpity.

waiting for Tzeentch?

• susansusan Registered User regular
    Sorry for the delay, Warp Shock to the Badlands, 0/6 this will get bloody fast.

2010 PAX DM Challenge Grand Champion
    2011 PAX Warmachine/Hordes Champion
    Controlled Acolyte from Troll Country to Norsca.

0/6 PP

Good luck and good game all!

Other Clan Rat from Kislev to Estalia.

2/6 PP

edited December 2011
    Plaguebarer to Brettonia from kislev and rest.

0/6 PP

+1 PP for slaanesh?

texasheat on
    You would wake me up.

Not that I have anything useful to do with a single power point. :( Couldn't you have played there when I could've at least mustered a Daemonette? :/

blahmcblah wrote:
    Not that I have anything useful to do with a single power point. :( Couldn't you have played there when I could've at least mustered a Daemonette? :/

that was the intent on waiting i think.......note how i played the leper early in the empire, but didn't follow through till the end?

Anyways, its your turn...

WHO DARES DISTURB MY SLUMBER?!

Oh, it's just my dear brother. In that case, let's party some more!

Corrupt from Within in The Border Princes, moving the Skaven token to Bretonnia.

0/6 PP, back to sleep.

texasheat wrote:
    blahmcblah wrote:

that was the intent on waiting i think.......note how i played the leper early in the empire, but didn't follow through till the end?

I know, but I wanted to steal another Acolyte! Waaaaahhhhh

edited December 2011
    Rat Ogre from Kislev to Estalia.

0/6 PP

*Grabs popcorn*

stever777 on

Nurgle's up to roll for Norsca (please don't hit me).

Can't even kill a peasant.

Estalia: Whiff

edited December 2011
    NOOOOOOO
    http://4e.orokos.com/roll/56870
    0 hits in Norsca

This cost me the game.....i needed 2 second places and i would have beat both slaanesh and tzeentch...sigh...gg

texasheat on
    edited December 2011
    Eh? You'd cap out at 39 VP which is less than even me.

Tzeentch and Slaanesh hover around 45-46 depending on hypotheticals which are harder to determine as there are more options for them.

Aegis on
    Characters
    Good luck, Khorne. We're all counting on you.

Yes, I'm sure you and Tzeentch are :P

Characters
    I meant you, me, and all my fans. Everybody loves Slaanesh! :winky:

Also just going to wait for a map update before rolling since there have been a billion actions and this is the last round of the game anyway (unless I happen to kill absolutely everything in Troll Country).

Characters
    Luckily, SeGaTai already updated it:

game59state62.png

• SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Thanks Blahmcblah, updated it awhile ago but didn't get a chance to add up all the dice until now

battle phase-here we go
    Norsca:1 dice(0 hits)
    Troll Country:5 dice, 1 dice, 1 dice, 1 dice
    Kislev:5 dice, 2 dice
    Empire:5 dice
    Bretonnia:1 dice, 2 dice
    Estalia:1 dice(0 hits)
    Border Princes:3 dice

PSN SeGaTai
    Aegis wrote:
    Eh? You'd cap out at 39 VP which is less than even me.

Tzeentch and Slaanesh hover around 45-46 depending on hypotheticals which are harder to determine as there are more options for them.

Your not counting ruiner scores, that's +10 more for brettonia and norsca alone, if i should score 1 ruination in the TC, i would have more than both of them....ah well, say la vi.

I'm counting the ruiners scores. You don't get any from Bretonnia because you won't be placing corruption there this turn.

Characters
    Unless that squiggly line is a warrior upgrade. In which case it looks absolutely nothing like a warrior token.

Characters
    edited December 2011
    There seems to be a missing mind-controlled tzeentch cultist in the above map, no? Or did it move?

Aegis on
    Characters
    It moved to Norsca.