Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Win[chat]

1878889909193»

Posts

  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote:
    I hope i won't regress into a caveman due to lack of electricity tomorrow. that would suck, but who knows what sensory computerly deprivation will do to me.
    you'll be a lot colder since your computer runs so hot
    I am so late to this party, but this was A1.

    What I see sees me.
    SODOMISE INTOLERANCE
    Tide goes in. Tide goes out.
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    okay it was pretty awful actually but I dunno, I kinda like having to push myself to get through things like that

    give life a bit more of a chewing resistance

    ftOqU21.png
  • mysticjuicermysticjuicer Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote:
    okay it was pretty awful actually but I dunno, I kinda like having to push myself to get through things like that

    give life a bit more of a chewing resistance

    I don't trust life to remember my safeword.

    narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Another week where I sat Erick Decker in favour of Anquan Boldin.

    I really need to learn that Tebow throws to exactly one receiver for touchdowns.

  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Don't treat me like potato. Registered User regular
    I do enjoy coffee as a beverage which smells amazing and tastes good and is a great balance for a lot of desserts. But I don't care for it in the morning, or caffeine in general.

    china_sig.jpg
  • ElkiElki hegemon globalSuper Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    BeNarwhal wrote:
    Elki wrote:
    I need 37.85 from Drew Brees to win my pointless game. This has been a deeply tragic FF season for me.

    The league leader (who I beat this weekend!) Will drop to 9-3

    3 of us will be tied at 8-4

    5th place is 7-5

    6th will be 6-6

    Top 4 go to the playoffs

    So while I havent technically clinched (two weeks to go, etc.) It's looking very good for a repeat of last year.

    My RBs are my saving grace.

    I'm in last place with 3 games to go, counting this week's game.

    3-8

  • wanderingwandering Registered User regular
    wandering wrote:
    [Straight Edge for Life...

    Wait, no, straight edgers are tools.
    teetotaler for life

    mormon-esque atheist for life

    Yes! I am such a mormon atheist.
    If only Joseph Smith wasn't quasi-evil and the church wasn't homophobic I'd totally become a Mormon.

    well maybe.

    well probably not.

    But I also don't drink alcohol or coffee, and the Mormons I've met have been super-nice, and Mormon temples are pretty, and some of Mormon mythology is kind of awesome.

    jBEKRTH.png
  • South hostSouth host I obey without question Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote:
    I find myself actually looking forward to 343's next halo games

    mostly because I really do want more of the chief and cortana

    I have a certain amount of apprehension, though. I am unsure what they will do with it.

    I dunno, I was ready to leave them after the end of 3. I thought that was a good place to end it for them.

    Of course, if the new story turns out to be not horrible, I will totally buy that shit.

    Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    i manage just fine without caffeine

    too much of it fucks with me for sure

    XMSODhjrer45.gif
  • simonwolfsimonwolf DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDRegistered User regular
    Okay, time for another episode of the Wire

    omar gonna get him some

    14LXWPx.jpg?1
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    also unless it was a pressing circumstance (friend is leaving for the military, close friend's birthday or something like that) i sure wouldn't get painfully drunk the night before work. that sounds really awful.

    XMSODhjrer45.gif
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Elki wrote:
    BeNarwhal wrote:
    Elki wrote:
    I need 37.85 from Drew Brees to win my pointless game. This has been a deeply tragic FF season for me.

    The league leader (who I beat this weekend!) Will drop to 9-3

    3 of us will be tied at 8-4

    5th place is 7-5

    6th will be 6-6

    Top 4 go to the playoffs

    So while I havent technically clinched (two weeks to go, etc.) It's looking very good for a repeat of last year.

    My RBs are my saving grace.

    I'm in last place with 3 games to go, counting this week's game.

    3-8

    Ugh, that's never fun!

    If it's any consolation, our last place guys both just improved to 3-9 this week, and did it by taking down much bigger opponents.

  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    also unless it was a pressing circumstance (friend is leaving for the military, close friend's birthday or something like that) i sure wouldn't get painfully drunk the night before work. that sounds really awful.

    You're not wrong about much, 'chu.

    You're probably not even wrong about this.

    But, in my heart, you're wrong about this.

  • ElldrenElldren 3067-6294-6208Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote:
    Wait, why wouldn't you drink coffee

    coffee is buddha's gift to humanity

    Never needed it to wake up, stay awake or be more alert. Always made me feel gross when I drank it.

    Edit: Also, I've never been attracted to the weird cult around it. The idea of becoming dependent and needing a substance everyday for my cognitive wellbeing, something that doesn't actually help but brings me back to baseline, is not an appealing idea at all.

    Yeah

    water can suck it too

  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote:
    simonwolf wrote:
    Wait, why wouldn't you drink coffee

    coffee is buddha's gift to humanity

    Never needed it to wake up, stay awake or be more alert. Always made me feel gross when I drank it.

    Edit: Also, I've never been attracted to the weird cult around it. The idea of becoming dependent and needing a substance everyday for my cognitive wellbeing, something that doesn't actually help but brings me back to baseline, is not an appealing idea at all.

    Yeah

    water can suck it too

    what

    what

    XMSODhjrer45.gif
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Abolish the wage system! Takin' Care of BusinessRegistered User regular
    Offa to bed. Hopefully, i won't regress to Australopithecus tomorrow. fingers crossed.

    dxCTBM7.png
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar QA Tester -> Game Producer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Oh god. They're trying to make a Pathfinder MMO. Ahahahahahhahahaha.

    freefallagentad_zps635a83ed.png
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    I think I managed to break my brain.

    evilbob wrote: »
    How pretty am I?
    Geth roll 1d10
    Geth wrote: »
    /me rolls 1d10 -> 10 (sum:10)
  • ElldrenElldren 3067-6294-6208Registered User regular
    where is jacob?

    I have pressing questions for him!

  • OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle sometimes a boy just needs to get out of the house and meet some girls Registered User regular
    I need Drew Brees to not do as well as Eli Manning. Well, he has to score like no more than 15 more points. So... I could win.

    I'm a published writer and have a very unique and interesting writing style. I'm also sharp and witty. My profile is well-written and hilarious. My messages are likewise brilliant. And I've been doing this stuff for...four or five years. I know what "works" in terms of good internet dating writing. "Works" in the sense of leading to a "date" with a human female.
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Registered User regular
    I really want a DSi XL

    I went to the local vija game store and the chick was all "I think you should get a 3DS instead." and I was all

    -_-.oO("If it weren't for the fact that the 3DS had a thumb nub, I would smang you, retail beast.")

    What I see sees me.
    SODOMISE INTOLERANCE
    Tide goes in. Tide goes out.
  • ElldrenElldren 3067-6294-6208Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    smang?

    edit: this is a sex act, isn't it?

    Elldren on
  • SarksusSarksus playing tennisRegistered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote:
    Oh god. They're trying to make a Pathfinder MMO. Ahahahahahhahahaha.

    Worst community guaranteed.

  • SarksusSarksus playing tennisRegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Elldren wrote:
    smang?

    Smang it, girl, smash it and bang.

    Sarksus on
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote:
    smang?

    edit: this is a sex act, isn't it?
    I don't know Elldren.

    I'm not Wonder... woman.

    What I see sees me.
    SODOMISE INTOLERANCE
    Tide goes in. Tide goes out.
  • mysticjuicermysticjuicer Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote:
    water can suck it too

    You take that back water is fucking delicious.

    narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    I need Drew Brees to not do as well as Eli Manning. Well, he has to score like no more than 15 more points. So... I could win.

    That'll be a good game tomorrow night. But yeah, one would hope Manning could at least hold his own in this matchup!

  • ElkiElki hegemon globalSuper Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited November 2011
    I'm a total caffeine addict. I got it bad. I go 12 hours with out, and I become the world's saddest human-sized puppy.

    And the tastiness doesn't help with attempts break out of it. Coffee! Tea!

    Elki on
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar QA Tester -> Game Producer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Sarksus wrote:
    Incenjucar wrote:
    Oh god. They're trying to make a Pathfinder MMO. Ahahahahahhahahaha.

    Worst community guaranteed.

    An MMO full of people complaining about how D&D is too much like an MMO.

    freefallagentad_zps635a83ed.png
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Registered User regular
    My grandmother on water:

    "I don't drink it. Fish fuck in it."

    What I see sees me.
    SODOMISE INTOLERANCE
    Tide goes in. Tide goes out.
  • TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    the coffee ritual is just a good place to center yourself before you begin your day

    it is especially pleasant if you have a fantastic place near you that grinds awesome stuff

  • mysticjuicermysticjuicer Registered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote:
    Sarksus wrote:
    Incenjucar wrote:
    Oh god. They're trying to make a Pathfinder MMO. Ahahahahahhahahaha.

    Worst community guaranteed.

    An MMO full of people complaining about how D&D is too much like an MMO.

    Holy shit! That didn't even occur to me! :D They've achieved perfect irony!

    narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
  • simonwolfsimonwolf DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDRegistered User regular
    I don't see anything "ritual" about cutting the throats of twelve albino lambs to properly sanctify the divine drink I am about to imbibe

    god

    14LXWPx.jpg?1
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot P'burg, MTRegistered User regular
    must play all the ToR before noon tomorrow

    all of it

    Spoiler:
  • ElkiElki hegemon globalSuper Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Tarranon wrote:
    the coffee ritual is just a good place to center yourself before you begin your day

    it is especially pleasant if you have a fantastic place near you that grinds awesome stuff

    I have the best place. And now I also have a new shift starting at 11 AM, making it easier to get to the coffee shop and hang out for an hour or so before work.

    It's a conspiracy.

  • ElkiElki hegemon globalSuper Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Just do it.


    249139567_3Pqsk-L-2.jpg


    But don't just do it. Put some thought into it. Nobody wants a youtube reruns chat thread.

This discussion has been closed.