Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Awesome: 'OWS - Finger-Wiggling Their Way To a Better Tomorrow' by CanadianWolverine

CanadianWolverineCanadianWolverine Registered User regular
edited November 2011 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
I found this video today and I think it expresses well something about Occupy that I agree deeply with. And IMHO, its not just empty rhetoric, expressing concern with the direction society is headed is an act of love. I know I felt moved to act and give without expecting in return because when Occupy came along, all I could think of at first was about the kind of world my daughter was going to grow up in. This movement trying to address wealth and political inequality really does benefit those with great wealth as well.

steam_sig.png