Hello, you may now embed "gifv" simply by pasting the link (same as youtube). Enjoy!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Fantasy NBA Slow draft 2011 draft thread-Yup, slow
We'll need a spreadsheet in pretty short order this year as well, so if anyone wants to make it that'd be great.
Rules as always
1. You have 24 hours to pick, except on weekends when it is 48.
2. Try to make it faster than that. 3. PM the person picking after you so they know they are up.
4. If you know you will be away, PM someone some proxy picks so they can pick for you so we aren't slowed down.
5. If you miss two picks in a row I reserve the right to give your team to someone else.
6. Trash talk is encouraged.
7. Pictures to go along with your picks are encouraged.
8. Comments from non-participants are encouraged.
9. This is not the thread for general NBA discussion.
If you could let us know which team is yours that would be fantastic.
Big ups to Bergy for getting the last pick two years in a row.