As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WOW] [CHAT] Thread. Female Panderen Revealed. Yiffing already?

• Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    You could just craft/buy the crafted 377 pvp gear.

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    I'd spent the past few weeks buying up Overlord's greens off the AH whenever I could find them. Came down to needing just the gauntlets, which never showed up. Killed a bunch of rare spawns last night (the kind that have ~3% chance to drop them), nothing. Logged in this afternoon, flew over all those same spawn points, none of them were back yet. Finally head back to Stormwind, they're on the AH for 5 gold, completing my Plain Tank outfit.

2My4d.jpg

Still had my Sacred Protector banked, from the old, old "Form a 40-man raid to kill Nathanos Blightcaller in EPL" quest.

• Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    Plain Tank, except for the helmet, outfit.

• Options
    Well, yeah. Didn't want to have to keep switching Show Helm on and off when switching between this and the healing set (which is where I shifted the T2 armor to) but I also didn't want a hair-concealing hat.

• Options
    Outfitter lets you set per outfit settings for hat/cloak, even if they are shared items. It would solve your problem.

• Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    Six or seven of the ten classes have some kind of taunt mechanic, and once they're down the drakes don't hit hard enough to really worry about. Once we realized this ultraxion trash became much easier.

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, anyone with a taunt should be taunting those bitches down since they hit for peanuts. I think silences might also work for getting them down as well.

Opty on
  • Options
    RizziRizzi Sydney, Australia.Registered User regular
    Level 60 warrior. I am done with tanking forever and ever.
    Time to hit people with big swords now.

• Options
    Argghhh Lump of Coal but on my Warlock.

I mean, whatever, MoP they're account shared anyway, but I'm finding it hard to get the last few pets I need for the 150 achievement on my pally. Oh well, still a week and a half left.

• Options
    BuddiesBuddies Registered User regular
    Yea! I got my 4-Piece.

And it's fucking better than I thought it would be. Shield walling all the damn time.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Buddies wrote:
    Yea! I got my 4-Piece.

And it's fucking better than I thought it would be. Shield walling all the damn time.

Its soooo nice on Deathwing but very usefull pretty much everywhere.

• Options
    DibbyDibby I'll do my best! Registered User regular
    So I've been killing trash in Old Hillsbrad trying to get a certain amazing looking pimphat recipe to drop. No dice so far. Tried on both Normal and Heroic. The comments claim it still drops, so I dunno, I guess I've just been really unlucky? I have max leatherworking, so that's not the issue.

DNiDlnb.png
    Battle.net Tag: Dibby#1582
  • Options
    MonstyMonsty Registered User regular
    So does anyone know a surefire way to reset absolutely all settings? I'm talking even my console variables. I've fiddled with them over the years and I think they're causing me problems now(such as a 50%+ chance of my camera getting locked in first person mode after being remotely near a vehicle).

I've done a completely fresh install on a new computer and it still downloads all of my modified variables--and it has been so long I don't know what's changed or not.

• Options
    JediNightJediNight Registered User regular
    So has it been kinda slow the past few days with SWTOR releasing?

• Options
    GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular
    I'm not interested in SW:TOR, but my guild basically fell apart because of it and also I got in the D3 beta and also Christmas is fast approaching with some last minute preparations and so on, so WoW kinda dropped off for me. It's probably gonna pick back up after the holidays.

• Options
    JediNightJediNight Registered User regular
    Yeah I dunno. I gave it up around March. I got busy with other things, and I couldn't take the "race to the bottom" the game was having. They coddle total mouthbreathers way too much. LFR is basically the bottoming out of a trend that's been happening since early Wrath IMHO...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHeTNr7xzM

That's a lot of bloods up at the end. Also a lot of mages and rogues.

SabreMau on
  • Options
    PoketpixiePoketpixie Siege Registered User regular
    Monsty wrote:
    So does anyone know a surefire way to reset absolutely all settings? I'm talking even my console variables. I've fiddled with them over the years and I think they're causing me problems now(such as a 50%+ chance of my camera getting locked in first person mode after being remotely near a vehicle).

I've done a completely fresh install on a new computer and it still downloads all of my modified variables--and it has been so long I don't know what's changed or not.

Deleting the WTF folder should do it. That's where all those various settings are stored. If it's pulling those settings from somewhere else then I dunno.

• Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    the warrior they have tanking the bloods makes me wish my druid could kite like that

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    I find it amusing that they said that Prot paladins were benched for the raid because they were inferior to DKs/Druids, time to go see how many prot paladins find themselves dropped because a world first guild said that.

• Options
    SamphisSamphis Registered User regular
    Okay, is it just me, or is 25-man Dragon Soul WAY harder than 10?

Slime dude and ping pong seem very overtuned compared to 10.

• Options
    HibernusHibernus Registered User regular
    so apparently I'm playing this game again, leveling mage this time :(

spamming random queues still the best way to start gearing rapidly at cap?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Samphis wrote:
    Okay, is it just me, or is 25-man Dragon Soul WAY harder than 10?

Slime dude and ping pong seem very overtuned compared to 10.

Slime dude isn't that bad at 25 IMO, we're killing slimes usually right as they get into the "water."

Ping pong our biggest problem is hit detection and movement of the ball...other than that it's not really that bad.
    Hibernus wrote:

You'll also want to do MF dailies. The gear is lower level than heroic cap, but you can fill some gaps that are otherwise annoying relatively easily and it'll give you something to do between queues.

Nobody on
  • Options
    Lol. Check out WoL dps rankings for 10man dragon soul. You'll see 3 people from my guild in top 10 on morchok at #1, #2 and #5 I think. Good ole bugged logs making ranks. Loggers DCed right before I pulled and came back 50 seconds before his death.

Also, really could use w healer if anyone is looking for a new home

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    I've noticed my win rate in 80-84 bgs on my priest is over 75%. damn

• Options
    ToddJewellToddJewell Registered User regular
    killed warmaster last night -- think we put in a total of 6 attempts? Much easier for us than Ultraxion was

We got one plate off of DWing, but our healers are going OOM fast. Any tips?

We are killing all corruptions, barrel rolling, then killing one and getting the amalg down in health, then killing 9 bloods on it.

• Options
    JohnnyToxxicJohnnyToxxic Registered User regular
    SabreMau wrote:

Holy crap that was a lot of bloods.

Friend Safari Code: 0189-8920-9235
  • Options
    RiokennRiokenn Registered User regular
    Hibernus wrote:

You reminded me about my level 57 mage I still would want to level up. :(

But SWTOR has me by the neck!

OmSUg.pngrs3ua.pngvVAdv.png
  • Options
    ZythonZython Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    ToddJewell wrote:

We are killing all corruptions, barrel rolling, then killing one and getting the amalg down in health, then killing 9 bloods on it.

Pacing. Healers don't need to heal through searing plasma right away, as raid damage is fairly low until 9 stacks on the amalgamation. Have them use more efficient heals on those people.

Edit: Also, what exactly IS the spirit link totem trick KIN was talking about?

Zython on
    Switch: SW-3245-5421-8042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4854-6465-0299 | PSN: Zaithon
    Steam: pazython
  • Options
    darklite_xdarklite_x I'm not an r-tard... Registered User regular
    Balls, been clean since February and I was jussst about to resub because I wanted to try the new instances, lfr and transmorg. Then I found out there's still no tanking heirloom shield (which I thought had been added, correct me if I'm wrong) and you aren't supposed to be able to trans heirloom items. That's pretty lame. That said, I noticed the heirloom items are bind on account now, so I assume you can transfer them between servers? If anyone could shed some light on that I'd appreciate it.

Steam ID: darklite_x Xbox Gamertag: Darklite 37 PSN:Rage_Kage_37 Battle.Net:darklite#2197
  • Options
    Zython wrote:
    ToddJewell wrote:

Pacing. Healers don't need to heal through searing plasma right away, as raid damage is fairly low until 9 stacks on the amalgamation. Have them use more efficient heals on those people.

IIRC it involves the healing from the redistribution of health under SLT breaking searing plasma.

• Options
    SabreMau wrote:
    "Why would anyone bring pure DPS classes anymore? Without the hybrid tax, pure classes are worthless!"

• Options
    edited December 2011
    darklite_x wrote:
    Balls, been clean since February and I was jussst about to resub because I wanted to try the new instances, lfr and transmorg. Then I found out there's still no tanking heirloom shield (which I thought had been added, correct me if I'm wrong) and you aren't supposed to be able to trans heirloom items. That's pretty lame. That said, I noticed the heirloom items are bind on account now, so I assume you can transfer them between servers? If anyone could shed some light on that I'd appreciate it.
    They were always bind on account. And no, you still can't send them cross server (without loading up a character and paying for a server transfer). Just cross faction on the same server.

Edit: Oh, maybe you meant bind on B.net account. That just means if you have more than one WoW account on your battle.net account, you can trade them across accounts.

forty on
  • Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    forty wrote:
    SabreMau wrote:
    "Why would anyone bring pure DPS classes anymore? Without the hybrid tax, pure classes are worthless!"

To be fair, they did buff the shit out of rogues this patch, esp. in Dragon Soul. Also mages are likely to have Dragonwrath.

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    forty wrote:
    SabreMau wrote:

1 warlock 0 hunters

• Options
    PoketpixiePoketpixie Siege Registered User regular
    Warlock82 wrote:
    forty wrote:
    SabreMau wrote:

To be fair, they did buff the shit out of rogues this patch, esp. in Dragon Soul. Also a tiny percentage of mages are likely to have Dragonwrath.

• Options
    Jars wrote:
    forty wrote:
    SabreMau wrote:

1 warlock 0 hunters
    Only spots for about 18 DPS, and it looks like 13 are pure classes.

• Options
    so 50/50 split in raid makeup

• Options
    ToddJewellToddJewell Registered User regular
    most of the 'first' guilds have 10+ legendaries

• Options
    Nobody wrote:
    Zython wrote:
    ToddJewell wrote:

IIRC it involves the healing from the redistribution of health under SLT breaking searing plasma.

Yea, since searing plasma absorbs healing the SLT keeps pumping health to them trying to equalize everyone's health. It does so much healing to those people so fast it essentialy just removes the debuff.

This discussion has been closed.