As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Desmond and Penny from LOST

NakedZerglingNakedZergling A more apocalyptic post apocalypse Portland OregonRegistered User regular
edited December 2011 in Social Entropy++
Got married, had three kids, and he bought he a Lexus for Christmas. Retarded commercial, but i love the inclusion of 2 cast members from Lost. I was so hoping that there would be another hidden lost reference in the BG somewhere but i couldn't notice any.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoJLchtdn2Q&feature=related

NakedZergling on

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Oh hey, people still play guitar hero.

• Options
    dbrock270dbrock270 Registered User regular
    I got a free DJ Hero set on Black Friday.

• Options
    NakedZerglingNakedZergling A more apocalyptic post apocalypse Portland OregonRegistered User regular
    Im trying to verify if it is indeed those actors.. My friend says it's not. Im right on this one, right?

• Options
    freakish lightfreakish light butterdick jones and his heavenly asshole machineRegistered User regular
    Could be Desmond, but there's no way that's Penny.

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Yeah Desmond looks right but that's certainly not Penny.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    Shit..thats what he's saying too. Maybe I just really wanted to see them again that bad.

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    nope. gone forever.

• Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    NOT
    PENNY'S
    LEXUS

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    I've been kind of wanting to rewatch Lost for several weeks now but can't seem to feel right about the huge time investment it would require. Theres so much else I gotta finish.

• Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    agoaj wrote: »
    NOT
    PENNY'S
    LEXUS

:^:

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    hiclasshiclass Registered User new member
    That's definitely not Henry Ian Cusick (AKA Desmond) in the commercial....and not Sonya Walger (Penny) either....

• Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    This sure was a thread.

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
This discussion has been closed.