As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

It's not a [debate] it's a forum, Huckabee GOP Presidential Forum

KelzorKelzor The Grey ManRegistered User regular
edited December 2011 in Debate and/or Discourse
So here we go folks, another Republican Debate. http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2011/12/03/watch-live-fox-newsmike-huckabee-republican-debate-forum/ or http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/huckabee/index.html

The herd has been thinned with Herman Cain leaving the race, and as always there can only be one.

Of the six candidates tonight who will drain the power from the Cain Train?

Will it be:
Newt Gingrich
pillsbury_doughboy.jpg

Mitt Romney
Cheap-white-bread-006.jpg

Ron Paul
ron_paul_gold_coin.jpg

Rick Santorum
Censored.jpg

Admiral Bachmann of the U.S.S Batshit (pictured below)
Frigate-essex-1799.jpg
Let the madness begin!

Kelzor on

• FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    just got home, am hoping cain and perry screw up.

Edit: Wait, Cain left? Damn my work!

Fencingsax on
  • CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    May the looniest one win!

3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Romney's going to win. The 2012 election will be between a center-right Republican and a center-left Democrat - THIS IS A GOOD THING FOR AMERICA.

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    hooray!

fox news has decided that they don't hate foreigners (like CNN does), and it looks like they're actually going to let me watch the debate!

How nice of them!

• FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Dear Cucinelli,

Fuck you.

Sincerely, Fencingsax.

Also, good on you, Huntsman.

• BullioBullio Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Not having an audience is probably the smartest thing about this debate. Can't imagine how badly a Fox News crowd would damage the candidates' chances with the mentally sound population.

I guess they're isolating the candidates? Lame. Definitely not sticking around Fox for this.

Bullio on
    steam_sig.png
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I take that back..... Ugh.

needing to root around for a feed that will work, not appealing right now

• KelzorKelzor The Grey Man Registered User regular
    I'm using this one http://castalba.tv/channel/4646
    Good streaming, dodgy picture.

all I'm getting off of that link, Kelzor is Mike Huckabee hawking a cd

ugh.

it's not worth it!

Sheesh.

Sax, I'm relying on you to relay the crazy. Can you do this for me?

Honest to god... they just interrupted Newt Gingrich to flog a cd...

• KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    Wait, so this isn't a debate?

Kelzor wrote:
    Honest to god... they just interrupted Newt Gingrich to flog a cd...

So that wasn't just a "hahah you are outside of the US you puny foreigner, buy my CD!" kinda thing? That was real?

No, they are right now talking to Gingrich

Wow, these people are actually being relatively tough on the guy.

edited December 2011
    They are basically making him admit that his promises would get calls of unconstitutionality if they were on the reverse side. And that he needs the House and Senate to do anything.

Also, they are basically fucking him for making that comment about the judges.

Fencingsax on
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Fencingsax wrote:
    They are basically making him admit that his promises would get calls of unconstitutionality if they were on the reverse side.

Fox News: Fair and Balanced.

edited December 2011
    Last bullshit question: Favorite founding father?

Washington. blahblahblah.

Fencingsax on
    edited December 2011
    Newt 2012

It's all down hill from here, though I do look forward to hearing Ron Paul in a format like this.

Edit: And now Huckabee is selling Cheese... this is going to be a weird couple hours.

Kelzor on
    Santorum. I am not getting those ads bullshit, I get regular ads bullshit.

Santorum thinks that Patriot Act does not violate rights. Says needed post 9/11 tools etc etc.

Should the federal government "strengthen family"

Santorum Government is currently undermining family, people aren't marrying to get welfare, we don't encourage marriage, etc.

• CrakesCrakes Registered User regular
    Yea, I just jumped in. He was talking about "promoting policy to reduce divorce"? What happened to all this small-government stuff?

President can do more than laws, but start conversation.

He is not mentioning that this is probably the healthiest family in the White House in a while.

Constitution doesn't mention abortion, how is regulating it not Constitutional overreach:

Answer: Amendment.

Cucinelli: Jesus, shut up about families. Let's move on.

edited December 2011
    Santorum actually has stage presence today. It's weird.

Kelzor on
    Question: Waaaaah people want clean water!

Answer: blahblahblah radical, poor legislation, endangered species act etc.

Kelzor wrote:

He's alone.

edited December 2011
    Liberals make bills that are too broad! I will not reauthorize bad bills!

Fencingsax on
    Fencingsax wrote:
    Kelzor wrote:

He's alone.

I suppose that's what he needs to be the best on stage.

• AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Santorum is the same flatliner that said abortion is the reason social security was failing.

Now: Bitching about Obama not defending Constitutionality of DOMA

I missed some things about whining about States government not having all the power.

edited December 2011
    Welp, those Attorneys General now hate him.

If they didn't before.

Fencingsax on
    Perry wants to use executive orders, AGs don't like that.

• LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    Rick Perry is saying that executive orders give the President the power to abolish not only health care reform, but Medicare.

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Perry: I plan on appointing the most incompetent people possible.

• CrakesCrakes Registered User regular
    As contemptible as that moderator apparently is, I like how he's not letting these guys avoid the question.

blahblahblah domestic energy.

Moderators want him to answer the damn question about the ACA.