As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I feel like

• Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    I could go for some mc nuggets as much as a gamble that would be. I fell a sleep on my couch with only a thin blanket so not only was it uncomfortable but its also really cold :(

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    fuck I really do want chicken mcnuggets now

they are not filling at all but now I have the taste on my brain

I'm going to have to go to mcdonald's soon

thanks, thread

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Oddly enough I haven't felt like eating fast food in a long while

I think my body is telling me something

• Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I miss McD pizza. They had such a tasty crust.

iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    I didn't know McDonalds had a pizza

• Options
    The best thing you can get from McDonalds is a McGriddle. And even then, when you stop and think about what you're putting inside you, it's like what is wrong with me

• Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    It was a 90s thing.

iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    hoodie13hoodie13 punch bro Registered User regular
    McD has never had good anything, aside from strawberry shakes. And even that is subject to proximity to Chik-fil-a.

In my area, both McDs are literally next door to a Chik-fil-a. It's like Chik knows.

PSN: HoodieThirteen
    XBL: Torn Hoodie
    @hoodiethirteen
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    Numeros wrote:
    Today is my first full-on day of real-deal unemployment.

I hate myself and want to die.

So, basically, just like any other day.

Enjoy it. You can do whatever the fuck you want. I had 6 months of that last year and it was great.

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    That 50 piece for 10 dollar McNugget deal should be illegal

Gotta be a crime to be that tasty

How you guys doing this monday morning?

I'm doing pretty good.

And to the inevitable lock, I say, sorry mods, I just miss when SE++ could talk about themselves, you know?

That's as many as five tens!

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    NumerosNumeros Goodness GraciousRegistered User regular
    Numeros wrote:

Enjoy it. You can do whatever the fuck you want. I had 6 months of that last year and it was great.

This is basically the opposite of what everyone else is telling me. It is refreshing.

In preparation for this inevitability, I subletted my apartment out and moved back home. I have no car. so "whatever the fuck I want" amounts to not a whole lot.

• Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    Numeros wrote:

You can do whatever you want, as long as it doesn't involve money, because you have none.

• Options
    Sara Lynn wrote:
    Numeros wrote:

You can do whatever you want, as long as it doesn't involve money, because you have none.

Seriously.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    Now you're talkin'

• Options
    If I become unemployed, I will begin selling my body

Then I will be doing something I love, and getting paid for it

• Options
    I mean I'm not encouraging you to feel like shit about it, or anything. You should try and stay positive and always check out what kind of options you have. But there are people that can be unemployed and have no financial responsibilities and can basically treat it like summer vacation in high school. I personally wouldn't listen to those people because they live in a bizarre fantasy world or something.

I'm feeling slightly hungover and not wanting to go to work. Gotta chug through 4 more days, I hate being scheduled for 7 in a row. I'm tiiiiiired.

• Options
    Sars_BoySars_Boy Rest, You Are The Lightning. Registered User regular
    do you still work at the porter too, sara?

• Options
    Oh I know. It's a rough patch, it will pass. But fuck me, writing a cover letter is the worst, and that's what I do for a living.

• Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    Sara Lynn wrote:
    I mean I'm not encouraging you to feel like shit about it, or anything. You should try and stay positive and always check out what kind of options you have. But there are people that can be unemployed and have no financial responsibilities and can basically treat it like summer vacation in high school. I personally wouldn't listen to those people because they live in a bizarre fantasy world or something.

I'm feeling slightly hungover and not wanting to go to work. Gotta chug through 4 more days, I hate being scheduled for 7 in a row. I'm tiiiiiired.

I still had to pay rent and other bills while on un-employment, and sure, I had to cut back on my spending tremendously so I could keep the roof over my head and food in my stomach, but at the same time.

Getting up and going to bed whenever I wanted. Being able to get dressed when I wanted. Not having to keep an alarm on. Etc. All this freedom was completely worth it.

• Options
    Sars_Boy wrote:
    do you still work at the porter too, sara?

Bleh. I dropped it after about 5 days, Intermezzo didn't want to schedule around it and I was looking at doing literally 13 days in a row including doubles with both jobs. Also my last day was such a disaster and I did such a terrible job I literally haven't been in there since, I didn't even try to find out if I had a paycheck. I don't care. Pride is still mad hurt about that.

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Do you colonials got the Big Tasty over there?

It's really good. Almost Burger King good.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    Burger King is a pretty good alternative to ipecac

• Options
    Whoah there cap'n, y'all think McD is more food like than BK!?

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    True believers know that Wendy's is the finest.

• Options
    Jack in the Box, yo.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't got that. Or In-n-Out or Carl's Jr or Chik-Fil-A.

New England is a cold, terrible place.

Numeros on
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I dunno if this is inverted or something over there, but here in the UK;

Burger King produces edible food - a hot slice o' real angus beef, crisp vegetables, tasty sauce and warm toasty buns.
    McDonalds produces a bland tasteless, textureless facsimile of a burger.

Also Burger King costs like £6-7 per person, McDonalds is more like £3-4.

EDIT; KFC is totally regional too. Here in the UK we get fries and baked beans with our chicken. I hear you guys get mash and gravy, and that you consider the mash and gravy to be entirely integral to the KFC experience. We don't get that.

Dark Raven X on
    Oh brilliant
  • Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    I feel awful because I think I got my roomie sick.

I also dread and look forward to winter break. Dread because I love my family but they can get annoying and depressing. I am enthused though because I can basically live in the sublet for the month since our tenants suddenly left, so maybe I can avoid a whole lot of sniping. I look forward to seeing old friends while also feeling frustrated that the break sort of cuts into time I could be using to try and solidify new friendships at the college because I am currently not very happy with my social situation and I know I should work on that.

I am looking forward to a replay of Okami, my only plan right now.

• Options
    jaziekjaziek Bad at everything And mad about it.Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    The best thing you can get from McDonalds is a McGriddle. And even then, when you stop and think about what you're putting inside you, it's like what is wrong with me

nope

5526566670_8682a744ab.jpg

Burger King is an all around superior establishment though. Better Burgers, better chips. Its worth the couple of quid extra.

Although they don't do still fanta, but you can't have everything I suppose.

jaziek on
    Steam ||| SC2 - Jaziek.377 on EU & NA. ||| Twitch Stream
  • Options
    Smart Americans understand that KFC doesn't have shit on Popeye's. Seriously, they make some mean mashed potatoes.

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    I feel okay just about now.

Things are going alright, but I have an Ochem test tomorrow, and it's stressing me out.

• Options
    jaziekjaziek Bad at everything And mad about it.Registered User regular
    Mashed potatoes... As a fast food?

Do they do like... Cheesy mash? Because thats pretty much the best kind of mash.

Steam ||| SC2 - Jaziek.377 on EU & NA. ||| Twitch Stream
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    I am very hungry

• Options
    jaziek wrote: »

Do they do like... Cheesy mash? Because thats pretty much the best kind of mash.

kfc yes does this

• Options
    TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    I think DoughCo needs to be franchised... nationally.

My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Options
    Numeros wrote:
    Smart Americans understand that KFC doesn't have shit on Popeye's. Seriously, they make some mean mashed potatoes.

this is true too

• Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    Speaking of potato food there is this poutine bar within walking distance of my house with over 100 different type I think its stupid.

Stupid delicious

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    now i want to go to dairy queen for lunch even though it's canada winter outside

• Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    I have never even heard of popeye's until now

but there is one somewhat close to where I live

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    jaziek wrote:

I think you'll find that garlic cheesey mash is the best type of mash.

The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
This discussion has been closed.