Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

TexasPAX

DynagripDynagrip destroy everything you touchRegistered User, ClubPA regular
edited March 2007 in Singularity Engine++
we have talked about doing this but like it has never happened.

how about we shit or get off the pot? I think spring in austin would be the best time and location. austin is centrally located and very alcohol friendly. if you are too young to drink then you are not cool.

I saw how the bostonPAX turned out. fucking new englanders. I am sure we can do better. if I was wrong, and there's no actual interest in this, then I will be a sad ursine of some sort, perhaps a panda

Dynagrip on
gusinrepose.png