Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Awesome: 'So my pregnant wife has cancer. Also smof's dad had a tu...' by joshofalltrades

joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Just...Just, the worstRegistered User regular
edited December 2011 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
JoeUser wrote:
PROTIP: Getting knocked out because of a blow to the head doesn't work like the movies. It's a concussion and it means serious brain damage the longer you are unconscious.

Are you telling me a second blow to the head won't cure amnesia?

If you forgot about the first blow, the second will surely remind you what it feels like.

ElJeffe wrote: »
Man, if I could get a 3D printer that could fabricate a vagina, I'd never leave the house again.

• SmokeStacksSmokeStacks License Number 137596Registered User regular
    This bothers me so much in movies and videogames.

I like how a lot of games will let you knock out guards/enemies/whatever to avoid lethality for a no kill run, but if you cold cock a guy in the skull with a blunt object and he's down for more than a couple of minutes, he's usually dead.

Those 35 guards you knocked out on your last mission to get an A ranking? 33 of them are dead, one of them is ok but suffers constant headaches, and one of them is a vegetable who eats through a tube now.

SUP ISORN
    STEAM ME, BABY / PSN: ghjfghdfgcvb
  • SticksSticks Registered User regular
    Time to replace head bonks with nut shots followed by hog tying and gagging them.

• Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    That'll never happen.

Do you not remember the hot coffee controversy?

Yes, but apparently not fully.

What does a sex mini game in GTA have to do with punching dudes in the nads and then leaving the tied up in the closet so you can get into _______?

• AgesAges Registered User
    Usually the nut play happens *after* you tie them up.

Man, I don't have time to get all handsy with the guards after tying them up. I HAVE A WORLD TO SAVE!

• darleysamdarleysam Registered User regular

I like how a lot of games will let you knock out guards/enemies/whatever to avoid lethality for a no kill run, but if you cold cock a guy in the skull with a blunt object and he's down for more than a couple of minutes, he's usually dead.

Those 35 guards you knocked out on your last mission to get an A ranking? 33 of them are dead, one of them is ok but suffers constant headaches, and one of them is a vegetable who eats through a tube now.

It's like, next they'll be pretending that a second injury can fix paralysis!
    Spoiler:

• override367override367 misogynist/MRA/socially irresponsible Registered User regular
    darleysam wrote:

It's like, next they'll be pretending that a second injury can fix paralysis!
    Spoiler:

I think there's an alternative medicine opportunity in this...

It's like homeopathy, but with physical injuries. Broken arm from getting hit by a car? Well the cure for that is just a dilution of being hit in the arm by a car.

XBLIVE: Biggestoverride
    League of Legends: override367
  • SmokeStacksSmokeStacks License Number 137596Registered User regular
    You get gently tapped by a Hot Wheels car?

SUP ISORN
    STEAM ME, BABY / PSN: ghjfghdfgcvb
  • PonyPony Registered User regular

well you put a hot wheels car in some water and shake that around for a while and then take that water and put it into other water and

god i get mad thinking about this shit

• EchoEcho staring is caring Moderator mod
    Pony wrote:

well you put a hot wheels car in some water and shake that around for a while and then take that water and put it into other water and

god i get mad thinking about this shit

You're on to something here! I had these Hot Wheels cars that changed color when you "painted" on them by dipping your finger in warm water! That's clearly magic that should be harnessed for the good of mankind!

• darleysamdarleysam Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Pony wrote:

Pour it into a bottle and beat them round the head with it until they feel better.

darleysam on