Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

STALKER 2 is dead

1234568»

• StollsStolls Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    STALKER 2 dead again? I had a simple reaction in mind - something along the lines of sulking or weeping incoherently for an hour - but I've also had a lot to drink, and that shuts up the part of my brain that stops me from doing things like this. I apologize in advance.
    Spoiler:

Stolls on
  • FleebFleeb Registered User regular
    Damn good stuff man.

YN79gGq.png
  • XagarXagar Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Good Lord.

Xagar on
    "For who knows what is good for a man in life, during the few and meaningless days he passes through like a shadow?
    Who can tell him what will happen under the sun after he is gone?"
  • KlashKlash Registered User regular
    Well done, good man.

That's how you close out a series!

We don't even care... whether we care or not...
  • LodbrokLodbrok Registered User regular
    On the one hand, this is sad news especially after the conflicting news about the on-going status of Stalker 2 over the last half year of so. On the other hand, replaying Call of Pripyat made me realise that the story of Strelok and the zone actually achieved closure, something that you can not say about all stories, in games or other media. If there will not be any more stories from the zone, I am kind of glad that they ended it where they did, even if it was not planned.

For now, I am glad that I had the chance to experience the zone through these games. Maybe there will be a Stalker 2 one day, and if not... well, I and a couple of friends are planning a trip the real life zone of alienation this summer, and I don't think that would have happened without playing these games! Happy hunting stalkers...

youtube.com/watch?v=b3Hqqh3CwXU&feature=related

• GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    What, again since the first time last christmas? Eh.

1Slimus.jpg
1234568»