Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Awesome: '[Starcraft 2] "Why am I Terran?", "Uh, Ryan?"' by Dhalphir

DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdooryou're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
edited December 2011 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
  narwhal likes this Post written by Dhalphir
about two years ago
":D"
just threw this into memegenerator
Spoiler:

Tube-san wrote:
I apologise for my rudeness desu.

• mysticjuicermysticjuicer Registered User regular
    So good.

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
  • GriswoldGriswold ...I use bowsRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    some context:

last saturday was Rumble in the Bronze 2, a Starcraft 2 event supporting Child's Play (2010 haul: 3k, 2011 haul: 18k!)

RitB pits players of the lowest tier of SC2 multiplayer against each other, and then they are mercilessly mocked by guest commentators, to the entertainment of all watching

additional shenanigans were thrown in for some of the matches. in a match involving narwhal here, the RitB organizers had modified the map so they could switch control of each team's base at will

so imagine narwhal's surprise at the four-minute mark when she found she was controlling a completely different race than she'd started the game with

"why am i terran?" was her question, to which one of the commentators replied with something to the effect of "ah, one of the great philosophical questions of our age"

Griswold on

• SticksSticks Registered User regular
    I thought it was pun, but gave up trying to figure it out. Thanks for posting the context.

owl-sig.jpg
  • BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    Thanks, Griswold. :^: to the post and to charity.