Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Maximum Tune 4 hits arcades! ...still no console version. Namco be crazy.

cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm RogueCoral Springs, FLRegistered User regular
edited December 2011 in Games and Technology

http://andriasang.com/comzbm/wangan_mt4_available/
Namco Bandai released the latest installment in the Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune street racing series to arcades today.

Maximum Tune 4 adds the "Revenge" system to the series. You can create a custom driver and car and upload the data to a server for other players to race against. If another player beats your driver, you'll receive a challenge from the player, allowing you to take "Revenge" against him.

The game also features a 32 inch wide monitor, 4.1 channel surround system, a separate terminal for customizing your car, and support for the Banapassport Card system. The game is also network ready, allowing arcade operators to download new cards and courses periodically.

Do you just hate money, Namco!? PS3 version. HD. Online play!

Get with it!

For the unfamiliar, this is like my favorite racing game ever. High speed street racing, intense (Yuzo Koshiro!) trance beats.

So yeah, the OST is amazing.

If I can't buy the game, I'll settle for the OST.

fiV9i14.jpg
蒼く咲く華 日は灯り 天に流れる | Kill The Past

• CygnusZCygnusZ Registered User regular
    Other games in the series have gotten console releases, so it's a possibility. It depends on how popular exactly the game is, and whether Namco feels that a home release would undercut their arcade business.

• cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue Coral Springs, FLRegistered User regular
    No Maximum Tune game has ever gotten a console release, you're thinking of the vanilla Wangan Midnight games.

fiV9i14.jpg
    蒼く咲く華 日は灯り 天に流れる | Kill The Past