As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

livejournal thread

• miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    dotbee you gotta get skull to do a dramatic reading of that

uc3ufTB.png
  • George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    I decided to stay up and rework my OKCupid profile.

Now I am listening to the new Black Keys album (It is good) and reading the internet.

• Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular

oh man yes

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • TefTef Registered User regular
    Yeah I was arguing with a guy at work the other week about being able to find jobs. I mentioned that it seems like a decent proportion of you guys struggle to find work, or at least well paying work. His reaction was that you all must be lazy if you can't find a job.

For us here in Australia not being able to find any kind of work is so alien to us. Not being able to get an entry level job as a kitchen hand because they had 50 applicants is an immensely stressful prospect to me

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    oh my god you guys

you guys

let me just

show you this excelent wordsmithing that was just deployed on a friend of mine

This dude has been hitting on her for a while already and she'd been staunchly rebuffing him, for two hours.
    maybe u would be kidnapped by pirates, and they would take u to their hide out as pirates often do, but i would find a secret map and i would vigilante bushwack through the jungles of peru just save u where i would take u north to mexico and u would tell me your life story on the steps of a mayan temple where we would camp singing non sense songs and 12 bars to the jaguars until you would sense me, your eyes condensing and i would kiss u like a hero in the half pipe, dryer sheets and pink shampoo, the smell of pot leafs i would slepp against u until the natives would find us and they would crown us king and queen and we could stay there, spend our days there eating guava by the sea

AxgZQ.gif

Gatsby on
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Gatsby what the heck.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • JunpeiJunpei Registered User regular
    I haven't heard any Ludo songs in years D:

Tonkka wrote: »
    Gatsby what the heck.

Listen Tonkka

No one can resist such poetry as that.

• Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    Gatsby wrote: »
    Tonkka wrote: »
    Gatsby what the heck.

Listen Tonkka

No one can resist such poetry as that.

Seriously.

I mean, i'm looking for some pirates to kidnap me right now

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • QuothQuoth the Raven Miami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular
  • KadithKadith Registered User regular
    what kind of pirates are based out of peru anyways?

zkHcp.jpg
  • AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    peruvian ones I suspect

Quoth wrote: »
    Arrrr

Avast

Oh mercy!

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    You're not even the real Dread Pirate Roberts, Quoth.

The real Roberts has been retired fifteen years and living like a king in Patagonia.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Quoth wrote:
    Gatsby wrote:
    Quoth wrote: »
    Arrrr

Avast

Oh mercy!

No mercy

Have mercy!

16huloh.jpg

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
  • lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    Cut

It

Out

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    I never have people over at my house because I freak the fuck out when people are in my personal space because I grew up in a practically mennonite cult.
    A friend is staying the night on Saturday after a concert.

I'm freakin' out.

EyQGd.jpg
    Male or female?

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Man, I kinda slept like crap last night.

• BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    They asked us to stay on at work and do some overtime until 4:30am this morning and I saw that the girl who usually gives me a ride home said ok so I said ok and just got on with it

Then they started asking people if they wanted to stay on beyond that and I was super tired so I said no but she said yes and for all I know she's still there and I had to get a taxi home and it was super fucking expensive and I basically nullified the extra hour I worked

Moriveth wrote:
    Man, I kinda slept like crap last night.

I've been sleeping like crap for the past week or two, but especially the last two nights. Before I think it was just because it's cold, but these past two nights I just keep waking up six or seven times during the night for no reason and then falling back asleep. I feel awful in the morning.

• Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular

oh man yes

aight I'm workin on grad aps right now but later I promise

Keith wrote: »
    Male or female?

F

EyQGd.jpg
    Beasteh wrote: »
    They asked us to stay on at work and do some overtime until 4:30am this morning and I saw that the girl who usually gives me a ride home said ok so I said ok and just got on with it

Then they started asking people if they wanted to stay on beyond that and I was super tired so I said no but she said yes and for all I know she's still there and I had to get a taxi home and it was super fucking expensive and I basically nullified the extra hour I worked

Couldn't sleep in the breakroom?

EyQGd.jpg
    Margarazzi wrote:
    Keith wrote: »
    Male or female?

F

pffft

• BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    why would i sleep at work

edited December 2011
    Beasteh wrote:

that's like asking why would you poop or jerk it at work

because you'd be getting paid to

Garlic Bread on
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Ugh I am stressing about ladyfriend problems

We had a pretty great date like two weeks ago, and I tried twice last week to ask her out on another one but she had (fully legitimate) reasons not to both times. I kind of want to try again today but I am worried I am being too pushy about things and probably should just wait for her to make contact with me but urrgh

Also future schooling problems because I got an offer from a pretty sweet acting school I had not applied to this semester

I don't think I'm going to do it

But I've been fragile and depressive and all of this is not making it good right now

Beasteh wrote: »

I was thinking so you can get a free ride home.

EyQGd.jpg
    Straightzi wrote: »
    future schooling problems because I got an offer from a pretty sweet acting school I had not applied to this semester

I don't think I'm going to do it

Why not?

EyQGd.jpg
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Ugh suddenly feeling incredibly nauseous. I'm sure it'll pass but blech.

Stick a toothbrush down your throat and get it over with!

EyQGd.jpg
    ughhh throwing up

my irrational fear

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    orik I am completing a paper due in 7 hours and I have 7 pages left to write and I am aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Langly I fell asleep in the shower this morning

but it was only for like 20 seconds

• LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote:
    Ugh suddenly feeling incredibly nauseous. I'm sure it'll pass but blech.

Maybe you're pregnant.

I've had my hair style changed a bit and its very nice.

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    you're such a disappointment

why can't you go for the gold like me

This discussion has been closed.